Star Wars: Cold War! [Accepting Profiles]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 17 NEXT

Captain Pirate:

Stalydan:
Monitoring the ship's conditions from the co-pilot's seat, Hann turned to Xyras. "Captain, if I may, I'd like to ask a question of you relating to matters on the force. I've heard that the Jedi have precognitive dreams, visions of the future. Sometimes clear, sometimes cryptic. However, can this happen to people who aren't force sensitive? I had a rather disturbing nightmare before that felt more real than any I've had before. I was wondering if it was something I should be concerned about"

"The Force is a truly mysterious thing. Many think we Jedi and Sith know all there is to know with the Force. This is not nearly the case. You know of Jedi that return after death in the form of a spirit? It was only about 30-40 years ago that this technique was mastered. We still have much to learn." Xyras explained.
"In answer to your question, however, I am not sure. I cannot sense the Force in you as I have with younglings in the past. Though that doesn't rule out anything. As I said, the Force is infinitely vast and unexplained. I have known of cases where the Force has interacted with those not with what we Jedi call Force Sensitvity. This may be such a case. Take notice of your premonition, if it was one, and be mindful of what it might mean or lead to in the future."

The ship exited hyperspace, and the huge desert planet appeared before them.
"Been over ten years since I came here last. Visiting Kenobi while in exile.. not an easy task to accomplish unseen by the agents of the Empire in those days." He reminisced as the ship approached the planet quickly.
As Mos Eisley came into clear view, Xyras found a free landing pad and set the ship down, attracting a few wary eyes with it's legendary design.
When the crew exited, however, led by a tall man with a dark, hooded robe on, the eyes quickly averted through fear.

"So... where do you suppose we look for Boorka?" Xyras questioned, his hand hovering above the hilt of the red lightsaber in case trouble erupted.

"Well the best place we could get information from on anything would usually be the Hutts so that's definitely not going to happen" Hann said, knowing that most information brokers on Tatooine worked with the local Hutt cartel. They wouldn't risk losing such a large income by giving out information about them.

"The best place we could look would probably be on one of the docking hub computers they have around here. We need to find out which port he'll be landing on. No big problem for that except the security. If you two cause a distraction, it'll take me thirty seconds to hack it and get the schedule for the next seven days"

Tiger Sora:
*snippety*

Vorir chuckled at the thought of the senator making a perfomance of the whole thing. "Well, I have the perfect spot to facilitate such a theatrical display. Though he better not play it up too much, else I may be forced to shoot him again just to put him down." The disguised Clawdite stepped down from the speeder and stood ready to aid Nova in disembarking if need be. He added with a light smile, "So, shall we have a quick review of each of our plans or just remain in the dark of the other's course of action and see how it all turns out?"

Stalydan:
snip

Captain Pirate:
snip

Pana had dressed in something allot more skimpier, fitting of an entertainment slave. She had a pouch on her waist that held a small amount of credits and her lightsabre, around her neck was a realistic enough looking slave collar.
She turned to Xyras. "Jedi mind trick? or did you have something else in mind?"

Mortis Nuncius:
Snip

Nova let her accomplice help her out of the speeder, to keep the role up. "You know the plan. Get in and out the way we came. Don't get shot". Their speeder took off and would be back by the time they'd need it. "Now lets get going. Nova walked towards the entrance and readied her documents.

mcpop9:

Pana had dressed in something allot more skimpier, fitting of an entertainment slave. She had a pouch on her waist that held a small amount of credits and her lightsabre, around her neck was a realistic enough looking slave collar.
She turned to Xyras. "Jedi mind trick? or did you have something else in mind?"

"Yes, I think it should work. Mos Eisley isn't known for it's strong-minded people. If not, I'll trick some other people into causing some trouble or something." Xyras planned.

The trio made their way to one of the docking hubs, and Xyras motioned for the others to remain out of sight as he nonchalantly made his way up to the two Reptilian looking guards.
"I was passing by, and I thought you might be interested to know there appears to be a man breaking in around the back." He said with a slight wave of his hand.
One of the guards nodded to the other and made his way around the back.
Xyras had to think fast as Hann made his way to him.
He quickly raised his hand, and with the Force pushed the guard. His head cracked into the wall he was leaning against and he collapsed, unconscious.

"Right, it's just a shack so it won't take us long. Go." He said to Hann as he opened the door, before standing guard outside it.

Strider used the Arm's Grapple to re-enter the Stronghold and soon found himself an escape pod and landed back onto the the planet below
"Strider here: Mission competed"

Mos Eisley
Rugal had received the news via a com-link in his private Transport.
He smiles as another enemy of his suffered.
He closed the link and wait to reach his destination.

"You guys take care of that, I'll head to the Cantina to see if i can scrounge up any more info on the structures of this place." Pana said and walked off towards Chalmun's Cantina. She began searching the area surrounding herself. A familiar force signature was found in a transport. She figured she'd try the jedi mind trick with her own spice.
Focusing on Rugal's force signature, she tried pressing the urge to head to the cantina into him.

Rugal began to feel...strange...
An over powering urge to stop at a cantina..almost like a...
"Uhhhhh...Jedi mind trick?...ohhhh...haven't had one of those in years... heheheh...Land at Chalmun's Cantina...tell the Senator I will be late..."
The transport turned and landed.

Tiger Sora:
*snippety*

"Alright, was only asking." Vorir gazed at the Republic guards briefly then looked back at Nova and continued. "And you should keep from getting shot as well. Although if you're feeling particularly charitable, I wouldn't mind having your share." Keeping his own documents readied, he walked towards the entrance as well, maintaining the smug demeanor of an aristocratic senator.

Pana was walking up to the Cantina as the transport landed. She turned and walked up to it as Rugal was stepping out. She curtsied. "Mr Bernstein? If i may, my masters would like to have a word with you in a back room of the Cantina."

Rugal stared at the slave outfit Pana was wearing as his bodyguards came out.
"ohhh my...you must have gone for a high price...might match it...heheh...lead the way"

Double post

Fuck this phone

Pana led Rugal into The Cantina and down into the cellar, his bodyguards had to wait upstairs.
There was a small table in the middle of the room with four chairs set around it. Pana sat down in one of them and took the collar off. "Damn that thing annoys me, heavy too." she said, then gesture to the seat infront of her. "Please sit."

Xyras watched Pana head off.
He hoped she knew what she was doing; this place was notorious for it's danger and unexpected happenings.
'Speaking of which...' Xyras thought as he felt something: A presence he had not felt in a while.
He gripped his hands around the hilt of the red saber, preparing.
He had never travelled to Tatooine and gone without some kind of fight, and he doubted that streak would end now.
"Hann, you nearly done?" He called.

Rugal went to sit but stopped.
"try anything, i'll make you wish you were a slave"
he then sat down

"You don't need to make me wish anything, i used to be and "entertainment" slave when i was younger. Bow i know your reputation of knowing anything and everything. After this hit i'm contracted on is done and dealt with, i'll be coming into allot of money and making a signifigant purchase. Now i know you could always use more power and each side of the Empire, Republic conflict is claiming allot of things and not making anything happen, a perfect chance to take power. So all i'll need is simple information, a few locations of very old and how should i put it... 'sacred' things. You'll ride the waver of power i create to the top. That's all you'll need to know at the moment. Its a yes or no now, choose wisely Mr. Bernstein." Pana said with her arms crossed.

Mortis Nuncius:
Snap

Nova didn't say anything back to Vorir, they were to close to the guards now. She kept a poker face up, if she was caught here it'd be right off to a nice cozy prison

"Documentation please" The guard held out his hand. Now was the moment of truth. Nova handed over a small datapad. The guard checked it against his own. "Your clear man, have a good day". he handed Nova back her datapad.

Nova turned back to Vorir "I'll see you latter Senator". Nova parted ways with him for now. They'd meet back up, if they could, to escape.

mcpop9:
Snip

Rugal smiled.
"Child, Child, Child...you know nothing about how things work in My World...
Want to know why I'm here?...To warn your target, you see, by saving him, I'll own him, adding him to my collection of servants, so why risk my cover with the Empire and the New Republic by snooping around ruins on your behalf?...I'm not greedy, I Know better than aiming for the top straight away, the journey is the destination after all and most importantly..."
A bang came from the door as his guards locked it from the outside as he stood up.
"...I'm in the mood for some..."Entertainment"..."

Captain Pirate:
Xyras watched Pana head off.
He hoped she knew what she was doing; this place was notorious for it's danger and unexpected happenings.
'Speaking of which...' Xyras thought as he felt something: A presence he had not felt in a while.
He gripped his hands around the hilt of the red saber, preparing.
He had never travelled to Tatooine and gone without some kind of fight, and he doubted that streak would end now.
"Hann, you nearly done?" He called.

"Their software's shit. That was way too easy to hack" he said, bringing out a datapad he'd taken off the ship with him and revealing a small data chip which he inserted into the device, new files appearing on the screen "Got the information, Boorka's ship arrives in two days. It's a Minstrel-class space yacht called The Crystal Crown. Typical Hutt name for a typical Hutt ship. I've also found schematics for ship model. We plan this right, we can be in and out of that thing in no time"

He placed the pad back into his jacket. It was unwise choice of clothing for a planet that was essentially a giant desert but it was the necessary choice to draw less attention to himself. Carrying a bag around in Mos Eisley is a death wish. People will do anything in this place if they think they could score a few credits out of it.

"Where's Pana gone?"

"Good, I'll cut you in two then." Pana said as she opened her bag. Out of it her lightsbre flew into her open left hand, her blaster in the right. The white blade lit up as a majestic glow from it eveloped Pana. "I plan on becoming a sith and handing over the galaxy to you and you refuse the power? Come down off your high throne and think for once before dismissing me." She sai getting into a defencive stance.

"You think about blackmailing them, have you ever thought about the outer worlds? so much untapped potential, all of the forces who are willing to rid this damn galaxy of the Republic and the empire. Do you know how quick a fleet could be built up? Think Rugal."

"I am Thinking...about that neck of your and how It would look with a real collar on it...hehehHAHAHA...HEHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA!!!"
He threw off his jacket , revealing a black muscle top.
"En Guard!"

Pana began moving forwards, her blade spinning infront of her, making it seem like a wall of light coming at rugal. inbetween spins, she shot with the heavy blaster pistol inbetween the revolutions.

Rugal stepped back and kicked the chair he was on into Pana, knocking her off balance.
He rushed in and Reached for the throat.

Pana was grabbed, pinned beneath rugals hand on the floor. she was struggling to breath. "Get off of me!" she yelled.

Rugal started to choke her harder as he took the Lightsaber from her hand, turned it off and threw it to the other side of the room.
A Mad grin appeared on his face.

"GET OFF OF ME!" she mangaed to get out. The entire cantina began to shake, rumbling with Pana's fury. it would only be a few minutes before the building came down on them.

Rugal choked harder and harder.
He even threw out a few punches to her face.
He knew the building couldn't take it, but knowing and caring are two different things.

A large burst of force was released from Pana, sending rugal back off of her. Peices of ceiling came down in the room. Form the outside, people could be seen fleeing from the building as antenna were crushed under the press of the force.
"I'm going to skin you alive." She said walking to him. Holding out her hand, her lightsabre flew to it. While she approached, boxes and other things around her exploded and were crushed.

Xyras didn't have time to answer Hann, and instead glared at the infamous Cantina.
He sensed something wrong, different than the earlier feeling but no less important.
He leapt through a window, before running down into the cellar.
As he closed the door behind him, he switched the red saber on. It ignited with a satisfying hiss, and as he ran down the stairs he noticed the notorious Rugal Bernstein confronting Pana.

His guards immediately ran towards Xyras, and he swiftly decapitated them both.
He kept his Sith guise up with the hood covering him, and in a menacing voice he addressed Rugal.
"Let her live and I may do the same for you..." He said, advancing, before noticing Pana's rage getting wild.
"Pana, control your anger!"

"So you say..." Rugal said before throwing two metal orbs on the ground.
"Ouroboros: Activate!"
They rose back up and started spraying Pana with Blaster Fire.
This one is much better than the ones I've killed before...

Pana's blade spun around and deflected all of the fire. One word burned brightly in her mind: KILL.

Xyras decflected all of the shots, expertly sending them back at the two orbs.

Pana advanced on rugal. "Give me the damn info or you die!" she growled, oblivious to Xyras' words.

Rugal replied "If I had a credit for every time I heard that..." trying to bait Pana.
He waited for the Jedi's Move so he could counter.

Primal instincts took over Pana, all those years with the sith's lightsabre and it programed her brain for moments like this. Reaching her arm up, she tore it down, dragging the entire half of the building rugal was under down with it.

Rugal face lit up in shock.
He rushed back up the stairway and barely avoided the destruction.
He ran back to his transport and shouted "MOVE! GET US INTO THE AIR!" as his remaining guards watched the building fall.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked