Karutomaru's First Fight RP

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

"As I said, I was only interested in fighting Uvogin as karutomaru hyped him up, so sit down for a bit and let the grown ups play a bit ok?"

"If you insects don't begin soon, I'll kill you all myself"

"Tell ya what, if you are so mad, why don't you go take this one big guy? Good god, I am only interested in dealing with the one worth fighting since I only get one go."

OOC: If this onox is following anything related to how he was in the game, he was pretty crappy and his armor was penetrated by ancient swords that spend years underground. I hope you keep that in mind.

"Anything to hasten this insufferable process"

He took a step forward, his wings spread wide and he roared an unearthly sound, his arms beckoned Onox.

"Face me mortal, let us see if that hide of yours offers any resistance against my whims"

Tradx pushes the cap again and it went back to being a pirate hat. He walks back and says to Adrian and Dante "I hope they both die".

"I heard that"

His wing extended, it's spiked tip stopping centimetres away from Tradx face.

"Enough talk"

The wing retracted. His forearm blade extended. Nex planted himself firmly in the ground.

"I will show you how little you are!"

drmigit2:
"Tell ya what, if you are so mad, why don't you go take this one big guy? Good god, I am only interested in dealing with the one worth fighting since I only get one go."

OOC: If this onox is following anything related to how he was in the game, he was pretty crappy and his armor was penetrated by ancient swords that spend years underground. I hope you keep that in mind.

(He's had a few minor enhancements, and it more follows the one from the manga.)

"Mortal? I think you've mistaken me for a human. My power far exceeds that of any normal man. Take my weapon for example."

Onox spins his ball and chain over his head.

"To any normal man, this weighs about two tons, but to me, it takes about as much strength for a human to hold up a bag of apples. I can show you exactly what I mean right now!"

Onox swings his ball at jokerboy like the crack of a whip.

Unphased by the blade in his face, he sat down in the corner playing with his guns a bit more
"I swear if you lose to this half rate tin moron, you will have discredited your entire whatever you are!" He yelled at Nex.

Nex jumped and rolled forward, the chain barely missing as he ducked beneath it. He extended his wing, sending it piercing straight towards the gap in Onox's helmet.

Onox twists his torso upward and the blade bounces off his helmet. He yanks the ball back over to him to hit Joker.

Nex jumps over Onox, leaving the ball coming directly at him. He then proceeds to use his two wings to try to impale him from opposite directions, whilst he uses his wrist blade to stab Onox in the back.

As the ball is about to hit him and Joker is about to backstab him, Onox makes a quick 360 turn, pulling the airborne ball along the chain to turn it into a swing, hitting Joker out of the way.

Nex raised his bladed arms to defend himself. The chain hit him with a loud CLANG, leaving a large dent in the link. He was knocked to the ground by the sheer force.

He quickly rose and sprinted directly towards Onox.

(It was the ball that hit him. Not the chain.)
"When it comes to brute force, we can't lose."

Onox spins his chain directly in front of himself. The ball kicks up dirt as it scrapes against the ground.

OOC: The ball's spiked and it was an auto-hit, I assume getting hit with a massive spiked ball doesn't kill me then

Nex jumps back, opens his wings and beats them to create a huge dust cloud, obscuring him from view.

(Nope. No 1-hit kills.)
"That's very resourceful of you, but watch this!"

Onox grabs the base of his chain and holds it outward. The wind seems to circle him as he spins by the heels of his boots and gains speed with each rotation until the wind gathers so much dust he can't be seen in the tall dust tornado. The airborne dust is cleared, and all that can be seen now is a big, brown, moving funnel.

Nex jumps, aided by his wings, he reaches the top of the cyclone and allows himself to be sucked in. He times the rotation, and as he spins around the eye of the storm he extends his blades in all directions, turning the funnel into a blender for the unfortunate tin can.

The blades clash at Onox's helmet, forcing him to stop. He lets go of his flail mid-rotation, causing it to go flying into a wall with incredible speed and force.

Nex falls to the ground and uses his wings to try to pin Onox by the joints of his arms, where his armour is its weakest.

Onox grabs the ends of the wings with each arm.
"You think I can't fight unarmed?"

"No, but lets see you fight without those arms of yours"

Nex rushed forward and used his wrist blades to attack Onox's arms.

The chain mail under Onox's armor only partially protects him. The blades sink about 4 centimeters in, causing Onox to let go of Nex's wings and stumble backwards.
"You're good. I may just need to stop holding back. Listen to the crowd. They love us. It empowers us. Perhaps we should give them a finale."

A dark aura surrounds him.

"A finale you say? The sound of this crowd..."

Nex straightens up, his eyes began to glow, and alien symbols began to appear all over his body, he splayed each of his blades, and let out a spine tingling roar.

"It fills me with bloodlust!"

His stance changes, his legs firmly planted, he offers an upturned blade towards Onox, the air around him rippling, he beckons the tin man closer.

"Come at me!"

"Ha."
"You're not the only one with a stronger side... The power of darkness gives me all the strength I need... The crowd doesn't hurt either though."
Onox's armor starts to disolve from the top, and his body changes shape.
"Let me show you my true form!"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Karutomaru looks on in pleasure from beneath his mask.
"This is gonna be big."

"A big bloodbath more like!"

Nex sprinted underneath Onox, his wings and arm blades stabbing and slashing at the beasts soft underbelly.

Onox backs up and Nex dashes up like a rocket into thin air.

"How reckless."
Onox unleashes a stream of fire from his mouth.

*edit* look below.

Just when it was starting to get good.

Alright I talked to Karutomaru, he is going to act vicariously through me for the time being, he will send me PM's for what to post and I will do it to the letter. This RP is still going guys.

That means it is still joker's turn.

Cool. That sounds like a good idea.

"You're the reckless one!"

Nex said as he used his wings to both stem the flow of fire, whilst also jumping on top of Onox's back

"Checkmate"

Nex stabbed his arm blade and wings into the dragon's back, and began to run across the length of his body, the blades cutting through his spine.

The blades slide against the scales, making a long line of sparks on the back.
"You underestimate my defenses."

Nex rolled of Onox's back, having to rethink has strategy against the beast.

His mind cast back to the cyclone and the flail..

He made sure he had distance between him and Onox, and began to whip up a sandstorm once again, masking his presence.

OOC: Karu, did you appeal it or something? That was a really short 14 day ban xD

"The eyes are probably a weak spot, just so you know." He said just loud enough for the purple monster to hear him.

OOC: I've got my own thing planned, just waiting for a reply

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked