Life Is ForEver (LIFE-Open-started-A Ghostly adventure and a Hell of a time)-Under New Management

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

"Questions and Answers, it is then. Seems death hasn't exactly changed what I did for a living. Everywhere I go, there's just more questions, and answers aren't exactly that forthcoming. Very well, my first question would be, how is it that when I touched the sheet in the morgue, I was.... absorbed into it and was able to move, and it move with me?"

No lies, huh? Funny how that word really has no meaning half the time. Telling no lies just means you can't blatantly lie, nothing keeping you from holding the information back.

Joey took the two cards handed to him, and shrugged, a 7 and a 3, nothing bad in terms of risk, but to win this round, he'd have to be hit.

"Give me a card, Scotty."

Derek's hand touched the shoulder and a powerful force overcame him, pulling him closer. Derek pulled as hard as he could, but the effort proved to be in vain. The pull was irresistible.

"SEBASTIAN! HELP!" Derek called out, his hand sinking farther into the man's body.

"SEBASTIAN! HELP!"

Sebastian inmidiatly turnes around.
And sees his new friend Derek being sucked into a coma patient.
He runs toward Derek and grabs him trying to pull him out of the coma patient.

"Doctor can you please help us?"
"Or atleast tell us how to escape his grip?"

Sachie was just outside the coma ward when he heard Derek call for help.
Rushing into the ward he saw Derek being sucked into a body and Sebastian trying to ask a doctor for help?

"What on earth are you up to?" Sachie asked, floating closer.

Derek held onto Sebastian's hand with all his ghastly strength. With his aid, Derek was able to finally resist the pull. A few seconds later, he violently dislodged from the soldier, his ghostly form being launched back and through a wall, knocking over Sebastian in the process.

Recovering, he returned to the room. "Okay, Rule #1: Do not touch the coma patients." he said aloud. He was about to ask the Doctor what that was all about, when he saw Sachie giving him an inquisitive stare.

"Well, I'm not going to do that again anytime soon." he said with a shrug, helping Sebastian to his feet. "Thanks Sebastian"

Derek shoot's into Sebastian.
"ooff" ow wait where is Derek oh no.
Okay, Rule #1: Do not touch the coma patients."
no wait o he is still alive. Well you know what i mean

Sebastian looks at the hand Derek gives him and grab's it he is helped to his feet.
Thanks Sebastian
"Don't mention it friend "
Sebastian say's as he gives him a genuine smile.
"i am just happy to see you safe"

Sebastian sees Sachie.
"Hey Sachie what are you doing here."
i wonder what he is doing here well if we could get him on our side it would be 3 vs 2 yeah mabey Sachie could help us.

Sachie was standing next to one of the patients, about to touch them himself.

"Hey Sachie what are you doing here."

"Hmmm?" he said, pulling his hand away at the last minute. "Oh, right, right. I almost forgot. You guys wouldn't happen to know where east is, would you?" he asked, turning away from the patient. "I was thinking of going to the local police station to do...something...but I'm not quite sure where it is."

Coma Ward-

The ghastly doctor merely stares at the blurred soldier and gently falls in the body, his form being sucked in briefly. Popping out of the body moments later he is followed by three other ghosts just as wispy and deformed if not more so then he is.
The soldier blurs less before the ghosts eyes, and for a brief moment seems to stir before falling back in to a comatose. For a moment his eyes had flickered open and stared hazily at the ghost around him.

The wispy quintet walk in to one another at the end of the patients bed until it looks like the pale shades form to a more solid doctor. Still indistinct but almost like a wooden puppet carved with care. It croaks out words that echo, "Possseeeeeessiooonnn Waaaaaaarrrr, bodddyyy sleeep, waaaaaakessss iffff-(The words become a bit garbled and snatches of it are 'takeover ghost, or waking living')" It remains silent and continues to stare at the three ghosts floating in the room.
---

INtensive Care

"Psshh objects, possession who needs it? You just get all possessive and end up thinking your a tree or a piece of cloth. Spooky ghost looks like a dress in the wind, might just be a dress.
Passing a card over it is a face card of a queen, he seems to be playing with very loose rules of simply dealing the cards out two, and then merely taking hits or stays.
(I'd prefer you not go about and play your own cards out, I'm using a friend to help make it a fair game)
---

"Sachie mabey you should stay here for now and watch this"
"I am sorry Derek but live is about taking changes"
the only way to learn moe about this world is through exploring.
Sebastian smiles at Derek then turns around and runs to the soldier and jumps into his body trying this possesion.

Sebastian bolted for the soldier, swan diving into his sleeping form.
"Idiot!" he yelled, running forward himself, chasing Sebastian into the sleeping man.

"Sachie maybe you should stay here for now and watch this"

"But..." Sachie protested then watched with surprise as both Sebastian and then Derek disappeared in the soldier.

"But I only want to know where east is!" he exclaimed in frustration.

Now what? he thought, floating nervously back and forth. The uneasy feeling he'd felt earlier had disappeared once he'd reached the coma ward. Now it was creepy back. Despite the patients and creepy doctor, Sachie felt utterly alone and it was driving him crazy, well, crazier.

"This is all your fault!" he said, pointing at the wispy doctor. Muttering curses and something about maps he floated over to the soldier. Taking a deep breath, or a ghostly equivalent of one, he touched the soldier and was sucked in.

"Alright, my turn. I assume we are invisable to humans, so how'd the morgue doctor see us? And are there any more like him, 'cept without the jackassery?" Asked Simms, fiddling with one of the odd glowing orbs from the table. Suddenly, a thought struck him. He produced his pocket watch from his coat pocket "An' why do I still 'ave this? The bastards stole it after they stabbed me, so why do I still have it, even after death?" The wound on his face grew larger and took on a bluish hew as he said this. It failed to escape his notice, but he put the thought aside for later.

Coma Ward

A brief feeling of being blown back in a wind tunnel then full stop. The three of you land in a puff of dust atop a sandy dune, over head shines a bright full moon. Around you as if out of a 1001 tales is a world of arid wonder, alongside a small horde of cloaked men on horse back charging at you with sharp curved swords, and the fact charging them appears to be a tank out of recent wars with soldiers on top firing rifles akin to US military, and worst is that the three of you are in the middle of it all.

---

willofbob:
"Alright, my turn. I assume we are invisable to humans, so how'd the morgue doctor see us? And are there any more like him, 'cept without the jackassery?" Asked Simms, fiddling with one of the odd glowing orbs from the table. Suddenly, a thought struck him. He produced his pocket watch from his coat pocket "An' why do I still 'ave this? The bastards stole it after they stabbed me, so why do I still have it, even after death?" The wound on his face grew larger and took on a bluish hew as he said this. It failed to escape his notice, but he put the thought aside for later.

"Beats me, used to be a bar here and so me and my pals stay, as for stuff you keep, the body remembers it you know?" Looking at him he tosses over two cards (9 and 3), "don't pop the balls, and don't drop em kay?"

"Next question then, exactly why did we end up here, of all places? I mean, I look around, and know for damn sure that this isn't New York, and this is a hospital I know I've never been in."

"'S got a point, I don't even know what country we're in!" He tossed a ball up and caught it a few times, before inspecting it more closely "And what the 'ell are these things, anyway?"

(For all you all in the coma ward you be stuck in teh mind of a soldier and as far as you can tell things are quite real)

The cold desert air sting your skins,the sand already coating your clothes and body like a second one. The noises and the breeze by no means put you at ease, and on the verge of hearing is an echo, followed by the shouts and cries of soldiers and riders.
---

IN intensive care...

The ghost shrugs , "Heh, your guess is good as mine, as for the little balls, they are... i'd guess you call em.... A good smoke?" He shrugs again with difficulty to describe it showing on his face.

Derek spent a moment looking around the scene before he realized the danger and dove for the ground; taking Sebastian and Sachie with him.

"Okay: Rule #2 - No possessing anyone who looks like a solider" he said, the sound of shells exploding resonating around them.

Sebastian looked stunned for a moment and was pulled to the ground by Derek.
"Thanks. Wait we are ghost right? Then how is it that i can feel the dust?"
what is going on here?
"Mabey we should run you know they are closing in from the left and the right so we can run forward and be save right?"
i wonder why they both followed me here?

Sachie gawped at the beautiful scene before him- the endless desert, the full moon in the sky, the sand in his face as he yelped in surprise and was pulled to the ground.

Spitting out sand, he looked up and noticed the riders coming towards them.

"Hey look, natives!" he said happily and scrambled back on his feet. Cupping his hands around his mouth he shouted at the approaching riders.

"Hello! Let me show you the dance of my people!"

He then proceeded to do something that seems like a mix of very bad break dancing and tango, if such a thing is possible.

"A good smoke? So they're like cigarettes, eh? Wheredja get 'em? Don't need ta' worry 'bout me 'elf anymore." He looked at his cards and smiled (with intent to intimidate his opponents, he had no idea whether or not it was a good hand).

"Mabey we should run you know they are closing in from the left and the right so we can run forward and be save right?" Sebastian offered, as eager to escape the dangerous situation as he was. Sachie however seemed more interested in doing what could only be described as a combination of the waltz and the hustle. It was easily the most frightening thing he had seen.

Aside from the well armed men on horses, the armed infantry, and the sound of artillery strikes.

He turned to Sebastian. "I second that." he said, still low to the ground. "On three, you make a run for it, and I'll grab Sachie." he finished, crawling a little closer to the dancing fool - who seemed to have added some salsa dancing to his repertoire.

"On three, you make a run for it, and I'll grab Sachie."
"Okay 1...2...3!"
Sebastian stood up and began to run as fast as he could.
After a few second's looking over his shoulder to see how it was going on Derek's end.

Sachie finished his dance with a flourishing bow. He looked up expectantly.

"Okay 1...2...3!"

He watched as Sebastian bolted away.

"Oh come now!, It wasn't that bad!" he said, sounding a bit hurt.

In ICU-

The veteran poker player has next to no malice in him, he seems as warm as a chest nut and cheery as a churro.

----
Coma Ward-

*BOOM* everything fades to black as a shell lands and tears the three of you apart, you have died, game over man, game over...

And in a similar fashion to before you are spat out and back in the ward.

Sebastian looks around stunned then his hand's check if he is still in one piece.
I am alive what just happend? I must have been hit by one of the shell's.
Derek and Sachie are here too. Geuss we all died.

Sebastian stand's back up looking at the 2 other ghost.
"Are you two okay?"
He tries to help them both to their feet.

"Did anyone else hear something? Like a pop or a rush of air"

"Are you two okay?" Sebastian asked as he helped Derek to his feet. By instinct, Derek brushed the non-existent sand from his body.
"That was... strange. What do you think that was? A memory perhaps?" he inquired of his two compatriots.

"Mabey, but more like a mix of fantasy and reality. Because i don't think cavaly fight's on a battlefield any more."
mabey that doctor knows what just happend
Sebastian whisper's to the 2.
"Mabey the doctor over there know's what just happend? Should we ask him?"

In Coma Ward.

The ghost doctor merely looks forlornly at the trio.
---

Icu-Raising a brow, "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Maybe the doctor over there know's what just happened. Should we ask him?" Sebastian suggested. He made a good point.

"I second that." He said, before floating over to the ghostly doctor. "Excuse me doctor, I was wondering what it is that we are experiencing when we possess someone. Is it a memory, a dream, something in-between, or maybe something else entirely?"

"Musta been nothin'. Had some hearing problems in my later days, musta' come with me." A thought struck him, "So how'd you fellas die, anyway? The whole "ghost" thing's pretty disorientin'."

Sachie, still slightly confused from being spat back out again, rushed over to the ghostly doctor.

Standing next to Derek, he tried to grab and shake the doctor.

"WHERE ARE THE MILKSHAKES AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE CHILDREN?! TELL ME!" he yells at the top of his lungs.

In Coma Ward...

The doctor looks dismally as Sachie passes right through him and ends up hugging himself in his attempt to grab him.

He looks towards Seb and merely nods, basically saying "Yes" for everything.
--

In ICU...

"Now that is a personal question I think, and I ain't afraid to answer..." Menace flares off of him briefly not towards anyone just in general.
"Just drinking and ice caused me death." Tossing the cards aside in his hand.
"I don't think we'll get anywhere so just ask away."

Captcha-Know Your rights

The ghostly doctor nodded yes.

Derek merely buried his head in his hand - he had fallen for one of the oldest jokes in the world by asking too many questions at once.

So he changed strategies. "Is it a memory?" he asked, hoping to get a straight answer.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked