One Hell of a Family [dead] (thanks you to everyone who played im sorry im a terrible dm)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

"Well there is something wrong with me. But we can only discus it in private would you mind walking with me for a bit?"

"Of course Theon." Seras said, still sounding concerned, but a little more relieved. She began following him, all the while trying to figure out what the problem was; did it have something to do with the message she received earlier? They then arrived at another empty classroom, basing it on the assumptions of a large wall of books, it must of been one of the English rooms. She then held his hand, and looked into his eyes.

"Now then, what was it you wanted to tell me? You don't have to be afraid in telling me. If anyone asks what it is, I'll make something up." She remarked, giving a quaint little smile afterwards as she awaited a response.

Theon was relieved to see that Seras had followed him. Seras grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes and said.
"Now then, what was it you wanted to tell me? You don't have to be afraid in telling me. If anyone asks what it is, I'll make something up." Seras said with a quaint smile at the end. Theon also grabbed her hand gently.
And also looked into her eyes giving her a pained smile. My back still hurts

"Well I don't know how to tell you this. But well something just went wrong. You know I just went to the bathroom right?
Well that was because I began shape shifting without doing it myself. The changes that were made gave me a theory.
And after thinking it through I am almost certain that my theory is correct.."
I hope she doesn't notice I am trying to make her focus as less as possible on the changes themselves. Would only make worry her more about me.

Theon looks stressed then coughed a few times then continued with his story.
"According to my theory I am.. I am half werewolf."
Theon looked at Seras to look at her reaction. He looked a bit scared.
A half vampire dating an half werewolf. I hope she doesn't mind.

"Well I don't know how to tell you this. But well something just went wrong. You know I just went to the bathroom right?"

"Of course, you said you splashed some water on your face." Seras then patinetly listened to Theon's theory, making sure she understood everything first. It was then that he actually stated what his theory was.

"According to my theory I am.. I am half werewolf." Theon said, sounding rather nervous, which is understanable, given what he just said. There was silence for a few minutes, as Seras thought on the statement, with a slightly bewildered look on her face. It was then that she came to a decision, and gently hugged him.

"Oh Theon, I understand why you would want to keep something like this a secret. Part of you probably feared that I wouldn't love you if I found out that you were a half werewolf. But, I still love you, regardless of what you are. Its not what you look like that matters, but its your heart, your personality. Besides, you don't think your the only one to hide what they were from others. I had to when I was a child back in England; to pretend that I was an ordinary human girl. It was only about two years before I left the country that I told people." Seras stoppeed to collect her thought about the past, then continued.

"The reactions I received, were mixed. Some where intrigued about what I could do, others didn't let them effect their opinions about me. There were a few who hurled abuse, but the number of those who were on at least my side, were more; so they quickly died down."

Theon looked at Seras who remained silent. Theon looked stressed and became really nervous as Seras remained quiet.
Then she stepped forward and hugged him. He hugged her back. Then she started talking.
"Oh Theon, I understand why you would want to keep something like this a secret. Part of you probably feared that I wouldn't love you if I found out that you were a half werewolf. But, I still love you, regardless of what you are. Its not what you look like that matters, but its your heart, your personality.
Theon seemed really relieved and pulled Seras closer to him. He looks really happy and relieved.
She still loves me. Guess this still is really the best day of my life.
"Thank you...Thank you so much."

"Besides, you don't think your the only one to hide what they were from others. I had to when I was a child back in England; to pretend that I was an ordinary human girl. It was only about two years before I left the country that I told people. The reactions I received, were mixed. Some where intrigued about what I could do, others didn't let them effect their opinions about me. There were a few who hurled abuse, but the number of those who were on at least my side, were more; so they quickly died down."
"That must have been hard on you. But they accepted you for what you were. Just like you accept me now. Thank you again.
Well I now one thing for sure I am going to talk with my father when I get home."
Theon kept hugging her. He looks relieved and happy.
"This isn't how you expected to celebrate your graduation was it?

"This isn't how you expected to celebrate your graduation was it?" Theon asked with a smile, as the two shared a loving embrace.

"I mostly expected it to be a rather plain and simple affair, strewn with saying goodbye to friends, and basking in happy memories. Part of me had this inkling, that you may have confessed your true feeling about me, but not in the way that you did it today though; by the way, in case I didn't say it then, I loved all the purple roses, made me feel special, that you put some real thought behind it. Thank you."

"How about we go back in there, as a couple." Seras remarked, referring to the main hall for the graduation.

"I mostly expected it to be a rather plain and simple affair, strewn with saying goodbye to friends, and basking in happy memories. Part of me had this inkling, that you may have confessed your true feeling about me, but not in the way that you did it today though; by the way, in case I didn't say it then, I loved all the purple roses, made me feel special, that you put some real thought behind it. Thank you."
"Well of course I would do something as big as that. I mean you are special so you deserve special treatment.
You know I was actually quite scared that you would reject me. But when you said I love you back. Well it was the best feeling in the whole world. I am happy I took the risk."
Theon says smiling brightly. Slowly letting go off Seras.

"How about we go back in there, as a couple."
"Sounds good to me I mean we got no reason to hide it. Just make sure you're father doesn't attack me would you?
I only have 1 more suit hidden somewhere in the school and well it's kinda ugly. Believe me you do not want to see me in that."
Theon says jokingly while still smiling. Theon offers his hand to Seras.
When she grabs his hand they begin heading for the main hall.

A few minutes after Helena had left a woman returned she was sort with fairly nice fur coat.
Her hair was long and a little messy, looking like she'd put everything on very rapidly.
"Hey, your Helena's friends right?"

Terra nodded and pulled Richard back through the halls toward the auditorium. As they walked, they came across a room that had been painted purple and filled with the distinct scent of roses, confusing the Succubus. She dismissed the thought of it, and continued forward, hoping to reach the ceremony before it began.

As they marched back, Terra found her logical side taking a slight hold of her, forcing out some of the questions that needed to be addressed. "So how do you want to handle... this. After the summer ends, I do still plan on going to college. I was accepted to several places, but I haven't answered them yet. Is there any place you planned on going?" she asked, then continued, adding a joke. "Hogwarts University maybe?"

"Sounds good to me I mean we got no reason to hide it. Just make sure you're father doesn't attack me would you?" Theon asked, offering Seras his hand afterwards. She accepted it gladly, giving him a kiss in return.

"Don't worry about him. Besides, didn't you hear, if things went the right way, he would be proud to call you a son-in-law. And, if its the whole half werewolf, I'm sure I can convince him otherwise, now then, lets just enjoy it; I have a feeling that we'll be spending quite some time in each others company, perhaps even a bit more personal than the way we are now." Seras remarked, giggling with a seductive gaze. They soon made their way back to the hall.

Seras grabbed Theons hand and then she kissed him. Theon smiled and they began walking toward the hall.
I could get used to this.

"Don't worry about him. Besides, didn't you hear, if things went the right way, he would be proud to call you a son-in-law. And, if its the whole half werewolf, I'm sure I can convince him otherwise, now then, lets just enjoy it; I have a feeling that we'll be spending quite some time in each others company, perhaps even a bit more personal than the way we are now.
Seras finished her sentence then gave Theon a seductive gaze. Theon turned quite red.
"Well your father doesn't have anything against werewolves right? Otherwise our fathers might not like each other much.
Well we could go back to my place I mean my father will be gone for a couple of more days.
Maybe watch a movie or something like that?"

Theon turned even redder so he quickly changed the subject.
"So if we really go travel around the world where do you want to go first? England meet up with some of your friends?"
Theon asked her as they entered the hall as a couple. He looked at her with a loving look.

"So how do you want to handle... this. After the summer ends, I do still plan on going to college. I was accepted to several places, but I haven't answered them yet. Is there any place you planned on going?" she asked, then continued, adding a joke. "Hogwarts University maybe?" Richard chuckled, then looked around, obviously intoning to keep what his answer was... low. Wizards have our own path. I can go with you wherever if you like. The Cabals run higher schools, but they're only available on rare exception of talent, or once one is respected enough to be named a Master in two fields by the Intercabarial Institute of Greater Knowledge. I'll simply follow you and become a Guardian, which should let me get hands-on learning and practice for what I'll be studying.

Richard smiled to her, very loving, and put an arm around her shoulders affectionately

Richard explained his own plan, then put his arm around her. She wanted to ask dozens of other questions, but let them go - she was a control freak literally by nature; something she tried to fight. There would be time later to figure out all the logistics; for now she would just enjoy the moment. She nestled her head into his shoulder, wrapping her own arm around his waist - he was her's and no one else's; she wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of that. She trusted Richard wouldn't do anything, they had been in each others minds after all, but that didn't preclude people like her mother trying something... unseemly. It was better to make sure nothing happened.

Finally, they reached the main hall, wrapped in each other. she sent out a quick scan to find her siblings, confirming their parents were otherwise distracted, working the crowd for some "lunch". She sighed a little in relief - the last thing she wanted was her mother getting some bright idea about Richard. As she looked around, she saw Theon and Seras across the way, similarly engaged with each other. Turning to Richard, she pointed them out saying "Looks like we're not the only ones who got a bit closer." Wanting to congratulate her friend, she directed their path toward the other pair of love-birds and called out to them, still holding Richard as close as physics would allow with one hand, and flagging the others with her own.

"Hey Seras, Hey Theon! Congratulations and about time!"

"Well your father doesn't have anything against werewolves right? Otherwise our fathers might not like each other much. Well we could go back to my place I mean my father will be gone for a couple of more days. Maybe watch a movie or something like that?" Theon's face turned visually red once he asked.

"He's alright with them." She then noticed his completely red face.

"You know, I find it really cute the way your face goes all red like that, it's rather charming in a way. As for a move, I'd love to, it'll be fun, just the two of us. No romance films though." She replied with, then they were spotted by Terra.

"Hey Seras, Hey Theon! Congratulations and about time!" Terra called out. Seras was surprised, and went rather red herself.

"Oh, hey there Terra. I see both you and Richard have gotten better acquainted, and in more ways than one." Seras remarked, regaining her composure in the process.

"He's alright with them."
"Great my father doesn't have any problems with vampires either. They might even get along."
Theon looks at Seras with a smile knowing that their parents won't have to fight or hate each other.

"You know, I find it really cute the way your face goes all red like that, it's rather charming in a way."
Theon face turned even more red as she said she found it charming. He looks happy with what she said though.

As for a movie, I'd love to, it'll be fun, just the two of us. No romance films though."
"Maybe an horror movie? I mean that is something that couples watch together right?"
Theon noticed Terra running toward them. He saw that Seras also went red.

"Hey Seras, Hey Theon! Congratulations and about time!"

About time? She knew all this time? Makes sense Seras and Terra have been friends for a long time.

"Oh, hey there Terra. I see both you and Richard have gotten better acquainted, and in more ways than one."

"Thank you Terra we are indeed a couple now. And congratulations on your own relationship as well."
Theon said smiling while placing his arm around Seras.

Theon smelled something strange something familiar? Never mind.
Theon thought to himself. Focusing all of his attention back to the conversation.

"Oh, hey there Terra. I see both you and Richard have gotten better acquainted, and in more ways than one." Seras said, her face flashing like the lights on a police car. "Thank you Terra we are indeed a couple now. And congratulations on your own relationship as well." Theon added, smiling, but with an odd look on his face as though he smelled something off. Terra chose not to dwell on the look, though she found it odd.

"Thank you." she said, still holding Richard close. After a second, something occurred to her. "Ah. I bet the purple room thing was you right?" she said, looking at Seras - she always did have a flair for he dramatic. "Wish I had thought of something like that.' she added off offhandedly. In an attempt to strike up a conversation she started to speak with the pair of love-birds. "So, what's your plans for the summer?" she questioned.

Suddenly a three note chime rang throughout the school. "Attention all students please make your way to the main Ceremony hall were we will begin the graduation ceremony and will Mr. Dwight Luvence please see Mrs. Williams outside the hall thank you and have a great day."

Richard squeezed Terra "We should probably get going to that hall. You two walking with us?" Richard motioned to Theon and Seras with his open arm.

He had hung around them every so often during the last couple months, mostly by proxy of being around Terra.

"Maybe an horror movie? I mean that is something that couples watch together right?"

"Of course, but isn't that a little cliché? Still, it is a known genre for couples to watch. How about we watch a horror movie, and another genre afterwards?" Seras replied with, as she, Theon, Terra and Richard began walking back to the Ceremony Hall; which had just been announced. As they walked, Terra began making conversation with the new couple.

"Ah. I bet the purple room thing was you right?" Terra asked, the question directed at Seras.

"Wish I had thought of something like that." She followed up with.

"Actually Terra, it was this handsome man right here who worked with those purple roses. He even got me a bouquet of them as well." Seras responded with, gesturing towards Theon; who she then gave a kiss to.

"So, what's your plans for the summer?" Terra then questioned to the love birds.

"I've got a few ideas in the works. Me and Theon are possibly planning to do some travelling, starting off in my homeland of England, and maybe continuing on around the word. I'm also thinking on improving my art technique, and thanks to our special moment, I have the subject."

"Of course, but isn't that a little cliché? Still, it is a known genre for couples to watch. How about we watch a horror movie, and another genre afterwards?"
"Maybe a comedy afterwards to lighten up the mood?"
Theon said as they began moving toward the hall.

"Ah. I bet the purple room thing was you right?"
Terra said looking at Seras. Theon looked confused.
Did she also have something planned that I missed or something?

"Actually Terra, it was this handsome man right here who worked with those purple roses.
He even got me a bouquet of them as well."

Seras said to Terra then gave Theon a kiss. Theon looked at Terra and said.
"Yeah the purple rose room was my way of showing her that she meant the world to me. And that I would do anything for her."
Theon lookd at Seras with a smile then looks back at Terra.
"How did you confess your love to Richard then?"

"So, what's your plans for the summer?"
Terra asked. Seras respond with.
Me and Theon are possibly planning to do some traveling, starting off in my homeland of England,
and maybe continuing on around the word.

Theon added. "We were both thinking of traveling the world after graduation. But since we are a couple now it looked like it would be much more fun to travel together."
I'm also thinking on improving my art technique, and thanks to our special moment, I have the subject."
Theon looks happy that he was able to help her.
"How about you? What are you 2 going to do?"
Theon asked as they were walking toward the hall.

Found her.
It had taken while for Helena to track the mystery woman down.
"Next time don't run off."

"Me run off, I'd never I was just exploring. Anyway you should be thankful I'm even here, since all your friends are busy mating."

"What the hell? They aren't."

"Can't you smell it in the air? They'll probably be at it soon."

"You know people aren't all like that right?"

"Well maybe they'd fight less if they were."

"You really don't get humans as all do you?"

"Bit ironic coming from you if I do say so myself. Anyway shall we meet up with the others; they've told us where to go after all."

Helena and her friend made their way to the main ceremony hall.

Terra felt Richard squeeze her close as they made their way into the ceremony hall. She scanned the room to confirm her parents weren't around, then leaned in kissing him, merely enjoying his presence to that degree.

As they moved, the conversation with the other couple continued.

"Actually Terra, it was this handsome man right here who worked with those purple roses. He even got me a bouquet of them as well." Seras said, leaning in and giving Theon a kiss.
"Yeah the purple rose room was my way of showing her that she meant the world to me. And that I would do anything for her."
Theon continued, elaborating on it. "Aw..." Terra said, thinking of how romantic it was - she was a sucker for the romance scenes. "I never pegged you for a romantic" she said, nudging him with her elbow in a friendly way. "Good job" she said smiling at her shifter friend, knowing her best friends would take god care of each other.

"How did you confess your love to Richard then?" Theon asked, curious for their story. Terra thought over what to say and what not to (she was dating a wizard after-all), before answering. "Well, a certain shadowy person" she stated, stopping to look around for said shadow "decided to eavesdrop on the two of us during a private conversation. I got upset, then my knight in shining armor here" she said indicating Richard with another kiss "stepped in and calmed me down, saying he loved me in the process. I dragged him into an art room, confirmed what he felt, and... well, the rest I would like to keep private." she said, a smirk on her face. she didn't really have a choice on the privacy bit - she couldn't tell them about Richards magic without "complications."

Me and Theon are possibly planning to do some traveling, starting off in my homeland of England,
and maybe continuing on around the word.
Seras said, with Theon again adding his own clarification: "We were both thinking of traveling the world after graduation. But since we are a couple now it looked like it would be much more fun to travel together." Terra was dumbstruck - could they really have had the same idea by accident? Thinking it over, She knew Seras would want to go home at some point, and she had spoken with Theon before about world traveling so it was hardly a foreign idea... well, apart from the foreign countries.

Reaching into her pocket, she withdrew her ticket, laughing a little at the irony. "Looks like we might be seeing each other then" she said, holding up the air-fair ticket to London. "I wonder if we'll be on the same flight too?" she mumbled aloud, enjoying the random, crazy, happenstance.

Terra seemed to enjoy the story.
"I never pegged you for a romantic" Terra said as she pegged Theon with her elbow.
"Well everyone would become a romantic for Seras."
Thoen said giving her a short smiling look.
"Good job" Theon smiled back at Terra and said.
"Thanks. You too. You also did a good job."

"Well, a certain shadowy person" She said then looked around for someone.
"decided to eavesdrop on the two of us during a private conversation. I got upset, then my knight in shining armor here stepped in and calmed me down, saying he loved me in the process. I dragged him into an art room, confirmed what he felt, and... well, the rest I would like to keep private."
"Well I understand that. Some things are only meant to be shared with your partner."

"Looks like we might be seeing each other then"
she said, holding up her tickets to London. "I wonder if we'll be on the same flight too?"
"Well that sure is a big coincidence." Theon said laughing at these weird circumstances.
"But I don't think so I haven't even bought a ticket."
Theon said looking a bit sad then he looked happy again as he looked at Seras.

2 familiar smells?! I used to have an good nose. But now that I know the truth I will rely and trust my nose more.
So they both smell a bit like me. But still very different. Who are they?

"Maybe a comedy afterwards to lighten up the mood?"
"Of course, that sounds great."

"Well everyone would become a romantic for Seras." Theon remarked, giving a brief smile to Seras afterwards.
"Aw-shucks Theon. Your making this girl blush you know by saying stuff like that, thank you." Seras remarked with a slightly girlish laugh, as her cheeks became redder from the compliment. She then listened to Terra's story about how she and Richard became a couple.

"Aw, thats sweet, looks like we both found our man didn't we Terra?" Seras then asked Terra, chuckling afterwards. The topic of discussion soon went back to after graduation plans.

"Looks like we might be seeing each other then." Terra remarked, holding up her tickets to London.

"I wonder if we'll be on the same flight too?" She then asked.

"Well that sure is a big coincidence." Theon said laughing at these weird circumstances. "But I don't think so I haven't even bought a ticket." He then said, looking a little sad, which soon faded away once he saw Seras again.

"Don't you worry darling, I'm sure I can acquire the pair of us some tickets." Seras remarked, gently jabbing Theon in the ribs; she then spotted Helena amongst the crowd; she seemed to be accompanied by a blonde woman wearing a fur coat.

"Helena, over here." Seras called out, briefly waving her hand to get Helena's attention.

"Come join the party, your friend is invited as well."

With the jocks done with and after seeing that the one they had been beating was in fact, not one of his customers, he rejoined the main crowd. Spotting Helena and someone else, he flitted through the shadows before coming to rest in Helena's own. He was growing bored of the occasion and hoped that it would end quite soon before the sun went down and he began losing profits.

"Of course, that sounds great."
"Well then it's a date." Theon said with a smile.

"Aw-shucks Theon. Your making this girl blush you know by saying stuff like that, thank you."
Seras said with a girlish smile. A smile Theon loved it made her look very cute. "Anything for you Seras."

"Don't you worry darling, I'm sure I can acquire the pair of us some tickets."
Seras said then she gave him a soft jab in the ribs.
"Thank you very much darling." Theon said with an amused smile.

"Helena, over here. Come join the party, your friend is invited as well."
Helena? ooh over there.
Theon looked at Seras and the woman next to her. He seems shocked then quickly scratches his face.
Removing his hand shows his normal smile.
Wait that smell it is coming from her! I know her but how? I have never seen her before in my life. Who is she?

Finally.
Helena moved over.
"So what have you been up to? Oh And this is my friend."

"Hi, I'm Loupa."

The woman offered over a hand palm down.

"Helena has told me about you." She looked at Terra "You aren't a werewolf, are you? I think Helena said something about you being..."

"Not what I meant." Helena was slightly embarrassed.

"Hi, I'm Loupa." the mysterious friend of Helena said, holding her palm out, much like a trained dog might. Terra thought it odd, but took the palm in kind. Then, the woman continued and the reasoning became clear.

"Helena has told me about you." she continued, talking to her. "You aren't a werewolf, are you?" she said - providing the clarity required for the "hand shake" - the girl, identified as Loupa must be a werewolf. Then, just as quickly as the clarity appeared, it disappeared. I think Helena said something about you being..." She started to say, before being interrupted by Helena

"Not what I meant." Helena said, embarrassment on her face. "I wonder what this is all about" she thought with a smile, biting at the odd situation. She turned to the wolf-woman and asked. "So what's this I'm supposed to be?", a crooked smile on her face, expecting something funny from the girl.

"It was nothing she just misheard me."

"Why don't you want her to know you called her a bitch? Nothing wrong with being one. I am after all."

"That's different."

"How?"

Richard looked at the new girl in the group, as well as Helena, and held his open hand-one of the only parts of him that wasn't taken by the beautiful girl beside him "Hello. I'm Richard, I don't think we've met." Terra could feel Richard's mind working.

His deeper thoughts had always been hard to parse without him actually sending them to her. He had told her that other Wizards weren't like that, just him. Whenever she had asked why, he would only give partial answers, apparently there was a sore wound about it.

"Why don't you want her to know you called her a bitch?" she heard the were-wolf woman say, a completely innocent question to the gorgon behind her. Terra just sat there in shock. It wasn't the insult itself that struck her - she had been called much worse - but the source of it. She and Helena hadn't spent much time together, but she wouldn't have said they were on bad terms. To hear the obvious sign of annoyance so blatantly; it was like a shell shock.

Terra moved her eyes unconsciously, looking in the direction of Theon - Helena's closest friend among the group. Is this how they talk about me when I'm not around? she wondered, before turning her attention to Richard. Reaching out slightly with her mind, Terra found a slight resistance from her love, protecting some deeper thoughts. Is he agreeing and doesn't want... she started to think before stopping herself - she had been down this self-destructive road before, it was the road Seras had found her on, the one to the scared little girl she used to be. Terra had no desire to see that part of herself again; she was much stronger now and wasn't going to lose that now. She quickly buried her thoughts before Richard could notice them.

"I need to freshen up. I'll meet up with again in a few minutes." Terra said, directed at Richard, but to the group as a whole as well, a smile and layers of mental conditioning covering the feelings beneath. As she walked off, she thought the questions through, dismissing each of her more paranoid thoughts as they arrived. Theon was her friend, Richard was far more then that, and Helena was just some girl who happened to be friends with Theon. She was forced to conclude that Theon saw the best in people (or had lousy taste in friends) and Helena was just a, to use her own words, bitch. After all, they had been introduced by the girl drugging her, admittedly horrible, prom date via gorgon powers - hardly the makings of a sane and rational person. Subconsciously, she started to consider checking the mind of the Gorgon, but caught herself before she had gone very far.

As she thought about these, Terra meandered outside, to catch some air. It was because of this, she saw another student - Dwight if memory served - talking to Mrs. Williams, and curiosity over took her - if only to escape the better part of the dangerous lines of thought she had been on until a moment ago. She remained out of earshot, just watching the exchange.

"Why don't you want her to know you called her a bitch?"
Theon stood there stunned his smile disappeared. Was that what she thought of Terra?
Terra looked shocked as well. Theon really had hoped she hadn't brought the werewolf girl along.
He knew that Terra could be easily hurt. And of course didn't want this to happen.
And well let's be honest the rest of the group wouldn't like this anymore then Terra did.
And since they all just met her they might dislike her for this. This could turn out to be a real problem...

Terra gave Theon a look but could only read shock of his face.
He didn't even notice that she looked at him.
"I need to freshen up. I'll meet up with again in a few minutes."
Oh that is not a good sign. But since I am nor her lover or closest friend.
It is not my position to go after her. Even if I wanted to I couldn't...

Theon looked at Terra walking away giving her an I am sorry look.
But Helena probably needs help as well she must be extremely embarrassed right now.
He looked back to Helena. With an pained look. He knew that getting her back into the group would be hard.
Might as well try to change the subject.

"So I have never met such an werewolf before such as yourself are you a special breed or something like that?"
He asked Loupa hoping to break the really awkward silence.

Richard watched Terra go, and then looked between Helena and the other girl with an empty look on his face. He grunted a 'hm' and went after his girlfriend I was thinking of stuff from people you don't know. My sister, if you were wondering. Even if you can cover yourself up, there's not going to be any lying to me. Richard's thoughts were concerned, and loving. Apologetic, as well, but the concern and love were at the forefront.

Terra could sense him follow her out, and put a hand on her far shoulder. He was letting her decide how much affection she wanted.

"Why don't you want her to know you called her a bitch?" Loupa asked Helena, of course referring to Terra. Seras could already see that this wasn't going to end well. Both Theon and Terra simply stood there, stunned expressions on their faces. Terra was obviously going to be hurt the most, followed shortly by the others.

Well done Helena, your friend has really done a number here today. Seras thought to herself, as she saw Terra give Theon a look that simply read that she was in shock.

"I need to freshen up. I'll meet up with again in a few minutes." Terra said with a rather sad expression, before leaving the group. There was a rather unnerving air of silence around the group, one which Theon sought to break, to try and move away from what just happened.

"So I have never met such an werewolf before such as yourself are you a special breed or something like that?" He asked. Seras soon began backing away.

"Yeah, um you guys sort out this debacle, I'll go see to Terra. Lord knows what she is thinking at this moment." Seras remarked with a sad, pained expression, before leaving to chase down Terra; who was also been followed by Richard. Following him, she found that Terra had meandered outside, sitting down on a nearby bench. Both she and Richard had motivations, they both considered Terra to be a friend, Richard even more so given recent events.

Seras decided to join in.

"Hello Terra. Richard, it seems you and I had the same idea." Seras remarked, before sitting down next to Terra.

Helena turned round.
Loupa was confused. No idea what she'd said to offend anyone, she was innocent in all this.
"Bad girl!"

Loupa instantly became depressed, shrinking somehow.
Helena continued still annoyed.

"Why did you do that? You can't go around calling people things like that?"
"But that's what you said."

"Once, weeks ago, because I was angry. I didn't mean it." Not strictly true.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." She sounded upset, please don't hate me.
Helena breathed in.

"I could never, and you know that. Now I think someone had a question for you."
Loupa instantly perked up, almost as if the insult had never happened.

"So I have never met such a werewolf before such as yourself are you a special breed or something like that?"

"No I'm a completely different species; It's the other way round. I'm only human for a few days each month."

"And even then human is a bit of a stretch."

"Says the snake woman with the robot arm." Another one of Helena's secrets up for everyone. Sigh.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked