Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 40 NEXT

ruedyn:
"Okay, let's get going. This altmers armor should be a rough fit, but it shouldn't get too much attention. Shall we go now, or wait for Urgal to wake up?"

"I'm not sure if he would be much help in his current state. Let's cover him in some brush, at the least."

@SamTheDeathclaw: Thanks, I had to work all day today till late, I should have notified everyone, my bad.

ruedyn:

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:
\When he returned he saw Anruin trying to piece together the ripped up ledger.

"What? I was curious. Mal hasn't returned yet. I hope he hasn't killed them. Urgal passed out again and Astoph is taking care of him behind that tree. So what'd you find?"

""Here. This should have what we need." He produced the small leather-bound book, which Lloden had successfully identified as a ledger of shipments and the boats themselves. "Exactly what we need. How kind of them to give it to us." He gave a grin. "That sailboat," Lloden said, indicating a particular boat not far from them. "should be good enough for us.

"Okay, let's get going. This altmers armor should be a rough fit, but it shouldn't get too much attention. Shall we go now, or wait for Urgal to wake up?"

"We need to notify the group on the vessel to strike once they hear the blasts, I will protect the three of us going in, while you two do what you need to"
He says, nodding to Belkin for response @SPARTANXIII:
Noticing the state of the orc, he dispels a restorical aura toward Urgal, which replenish his stamina and gives him the energy to awaken
@Derek_the_Dodo: "Urgal, we need your help, ready yourself for battle"
He says in his usual deep, quiet tone.
He stands with his hand to his blade, summoning a messenger imp to deliver the note of it to Joncis, describing the plans @Josh12345:

Random Fella:
@SamTheDeathclaw: Thanks, I had to work all day today till late, I should have notified everyone, my bad.

ruedyn:

SamtheDeathclaw:

""Here. This should have what we need." He produced the small leather-bound book, which Lloden had successfully identified as a ledger of shipments and the boats themselves. "Exactly what we need. How kind of them to give it to us." He gave a grin. "That sailboat," Lloden said, indicating a particular boat not far from them. "should be good enough for us.

"We need to notify the group on the vessel to strike once they hear the blasts, I will protect the three of us going in, while you two do what you need to"
Noticing the state of the orc, he dispels a restorical aura toward Urgal, which replenish his stamina and gives him the energy to awaken
He stands with his hand to his blade, summoning a messenger imp to deliver the note of it to Joncis, describing the plans @Josh12345:

back on the ship, a small familiar appeared in the same position as the dremora, this time holding a scroll in its mouth, it read:

Joncis, Myself and some of the others have your ship in sight and are coming to get you, what's the plan?
Iloden

''Who was that? let me see'' Endya said, snatching the parchment from Joncis ''How long ago was this sent?'', ''Well it should only take a few moments'' Joncis replied, ''Well if they are in sight of us where are they? You were stopped just east of Falinesti, but we would be passing between Woodhearth and Skywatch by now.'' ''So either this came a long time ago or my friends are looking at the wrong boat'' Endya picked up a piece of chalk lying on the floor and wrote:
Already halfway there, you're a bit late, we have our own plan but another boat would be good, is Enthir with you?, they are rounding up Blades Agents in the Dominion.
Endya & Joncis

Joncis stood up and conjured his own familiar and gave it the parchment, ''get it to Iloden Vedas, Dunmer'' the familiar growls at the other one, then disappears.

Josh12345:
snip

OOC: The plan was already set, it should read out to wait until the sound of explosion to strike
It doesn't say it in the message but Joncis should realise that would mean the guards on the ship would be distracted
Also says to return message when ready

Random Fella:

Josh12345:
snip

OOC: The plan was already set, it should read out to wait until the sound of explosion to strike
It doesn't say it in the message but Joncis should realise that would mean the guards on the ship would be distracted

OOC: Well myself and IFS already had a plan set out from the start on how to bust out so either you have the wrong boat or the plan already failed, the ship myself and IFS are on is in the middle of the ocean right now, not barely out of dock.

Josh12345:

Random Fella:

Josh12345:
snip

OOC: Well myself and IFS already had a plan set out from the start on how to bust out so either you have the wrong boat or the plan already failed, the ship myself and IFS are on is in the middle of the ocean right now, not barely out of dock.

Then you need to write back saying that

Random Fella:

Josh12345:

Random Fella:

Edited my last in RP post

Random Fella:

SamtheDeathclaw:

Random Fella:

My and IFS' ship is out to sea right now, everyone else is outside the camp or n Arenthia, there was a letter for me saying to wait for an explosion but it makes no sense because 1. both groups are nowhere near each other, 2. the group on the boat has their own plan and 3. the group back at the camp haven't even fought their way through said camp yet, let alone take over a ship.

Josh12345:
Snip

Twas Astoph's message, but that is unimportant

The familiar appears, handing Astoph the message, his face scowls to read it
"We have the wrong boat..."
He states silently

SamtheDeathclaw:

Random Fella:

Someone stated the ship was in range, but apparently not, so the plan is not going to work, so the group need to solve another way to help them

Lloden was confused. It would seem communication had broken down somewhere along the line. \

Random Fella:

The familiar appears, handing Astoph the message, his face scowls to read it
"We have the wrong boat..."
He states silently

"We don't have a boat. We're about to steal a boat to attempt to catch theirs. Are you sure you should trust these messengers of yours? It seems just like a daedra to try and disrupt a mortal's plans." Lloden sighed, and studied the camp again. A few guards had returned, cut up and very winded. Valenwood is not a pleasant land. Especially not sprinting through a hostile jungle in pursuit of a bosmer.

Dro'Araaj came down into the cellar in a suspiciously large cloak to check on everyone, by now it was late evening ''What was the commotion about?'' Joncis looked up from the cell, ''The others know we are gone and plan on hijacking a boat to save us, but if all goes well here we won't need to be saved, we sent a message back about the mutiny.'' Dro'Araaj was perplexed by it, but went on ahead anyway ''how did you?, nevermind, I brought down some weapons, daggers and arrows, keep them hidden until I give you the signal, it's late evening now and we just passed Dusk, we're supposed to reach Sunhold by dawn'' he shows the map, pointing to the southeast of the Summerset Isle: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57889/elderscrolls/images/e/e4/Map_tamriel.jpg

2 of the Argonians took a mace each, while the small woman Argonian took 2 daggers, the Bosmer took a dagger as well, but was obviously not used to holding it, Joncis took nothing, being a mage has its advantages, meanwhile, Endya, while old, had expert aim and was tying some ropes of the floor together to serve as a belt, and shoved roughly half a dozen daggers into it, while carrying the sheath of arrows over her shoulders.

''Where are our things?'' Endya asked ''Endya, worry about taking the ship first, then we'll gather everything up, oh, Endya, Dro'Araaj, Dro'Araaj, Endya, she was Enthir's contact in Falinesti but the Dominion has been rounding up Blades members, so he's probably in danger right now too'' Joncis responds.

Random Fella:

Urgal stirred from his half slumber fully cured of his drunkeness and sprang up. A little too well cured it seemed, for now the orc seemed to be positivelly brimming with energy with energy. He pulled out both his maces and swung them around in his hands with a hungry look on his face.

"lets crack some skulls." he said with a grin

The Bosmer was looking at his dagger tapping the edges to see the sharpness, meanwhile Joncis asked, ''Endya, how'd you learn to throw arrows and daggers like that? wouldn't a bow be easier?''
''Bows take up space, and normally my missions would require acting as a civilian, I actually find darts easier to throw but these will probably work as well'' ''Will you need someone to watch your back'' Joncis asked, ''maybe, it would help, but I'd prefer to be one of the last out the door, though the second you a guard, an arrow will have already been thrown his throat, that will be me, so don't panic if people around you start dropping like flies''

Josh12345:
The Bosmer was looking at his dagger tapping the edges to see the sharpness, meanwhile Joncis asked, ''Endya, how'd you learn to throw arrows and daggers like that? wouldn't a bow be easier?''
''Bows take up space, and normally my missions would require acting as a civilian, I actually find darts easier to throw but these will probably work as well'' ''Will you need someone to watch your back'' Joncis asked, ''maybe, it would help, but I'd prefer to be one of the last out the door, though the second you a guard, an arrow will have already been thrown his throat, that will be me, so don't panic if people around you start dropping like flies''

"Seems a useful skill, though it seems magic would be more typical of an elderly altmer," Dro'Araaj remarked, then paused and pretended to shiver underneath the large cloak as a member of the crew walked past, using the size of the cloak to hide the cell and its contents from sight.

IFS:

Josh12345:

"Seems a useful skill, though it seems magic would be more typical of an elderly altmer," Dro'Araaj remarked, then paused and pretended to shiver underneath the large cloak as a member of the crew walked past.

''I never liked magic, it struck me as a weapon of choice for cowards and poor marksmen, but Enthir gave me some healing spell tomes that I probably should have read.'' Endya said, smirking at Joncis, ''Thanks for that, anyway Dro' are we getting this thing started or are what?''

Josh12345:

IFS:

Josh12345:

"Seems a useful skill, though it seems magic would be more typical of an elderly altmer," Dro'Araaj remarked, then paused and pretended to shiver underneath the large cloak as a member of the crew walked past.

''I never liked magic, it struck me as a weapon of choice for cowards and poor marksmen, but Enthir gave me some healing spell tomes that I probably should have read.'' Endya said, smirking at Joncis, ''Thanks for that, anyway Dro' are we getting this thing started or are what?''

Dro'Araaj laughed "This one is not nearly old enough to be your grandfather, but yes it is about time we did something."

With that he tossed the cell key to them through the bars and moved down the hallway to check for nearby crew.

IFS:

Josh12345:

IFS:

Dro'Araaj laughed "This one is not nearly old enough to be your grandfather, but yes it is about time we did something."

With that he tossed the cell key to them through the bars and moved down the hallway to check for nearby crew.

''Ok, let's do this'' Joncis unlocked the cell but stayed inside ''Let's wait until he comes back, we'll need to know the situation up on deck and how many guards are on the ship in total'' ''We will go first'' the large Argonian said, pulling out his mace, ''I'll go second, Endya, that'll leave you and the Bosmer to bring up the rear'' Endya nodded, the Bosmer also nodded nervously.

Dro'Araaj had barely reached the end of the hallway when he nearly ran into the crewmember who had just walked past. Araaj apologized for getting in his way, then grabbed him the moment his back was turned and tore out the man's throat with his claws.
He hurridly shoved the body down the hall towards the cell and threw his cloak over it, turning back to the others he said "now or never, theres about twenty-five crew on the ship, roughly a dozen are guards, watch out for the captain he claims to be a powerful wizard."

The Argonians sprang from the cell and broke down the door to the deck, the others followed quickly afterwards, about 8 guards were on patrol out there, directly opposite them was a staircase, up it must have been the captain's room, as two guards were at the front of the door, and above that was the control. ''Arche-!'' one of the guards shouted, but was quickly cut off by a dagger in his throat. Bolts of lightning shot through the ship, Joncis quickly held up a steadfast Ward in one hand to cover Endya and a Conjured Flame Atronach in the other, The bosmer died immediately from a thunderbolt to the head while one of the argonians was hit in the shoulder, with the other two covering him, Endya continued to throw arrow after arrow around the ship, each hitting.... something, one of them hitting the arm of a sailor steering the ship. the ship began turning to the right and was making a beeline for the shore.

The Daedra was hiding in the corner of their cell until now.

"Finally." He muttered, making his way to the captains quarters, Greatsword in hand cutting down all in his way.

Dro'Araaj dipped his claws in one of his poisons, ducking a sword blow from one guard he clawed at the man's face, the guard managed to get off another swing before the paralysis overtook him and Dro'Araaj shoved him overboard.

As he did this an ice spike flew through the air and struck him in the leg, while a crew member grabbed a dropped weapon and ran at him.

IFS:
Dro'Araaj dipped his claws in one of his poisons, ducking a sword blow from one guard he clawed at the man's face, the guard managed to get off another swing before the paralysis overtook him and Dro'Araaj shoved him overboard.

As he did this an ice spike flew through the air and struck him in the leg, while a crew member grabbed a dropped weapon and ran at him.

''Araaj!'' Joncis shouted, snatching Endya's last dagger and hurling it at his attacker, it bounced off of the guard's armor, which at least grabbed her attention before Endya had two arrows pierce the guard's neck. meanwhile the Argonian female ran to defend Dro'Araaj, before getting shot by 2 ice spikes from the Ship Captain. the force of it propelled her corpse into the ocean.

IFS:

The dremora punched the assailant and stabbed him in the chest with his sword, sailor still on it. He picked up Dro' by the throat

"Where is the capt-, wait how long has it been?"He managed before disappearing.

Joncis looked around the battlefield, the other guards came in from below deck, maybe half a dozen.
One of the Archers finished off the wounded Argonian, Joncis set down a fire rune, killing at least 2 guards and Endya managed to kill 3 more coming from below deck,

So that left an Argonian, Endya Joncis and Dro'Araaj against an archer, 3 guards and the Captain, plus the out of control ship now speeding towards the coastline.

ruedyn:

IFS:

The dremora punched the assailant and stabbed him in the chest with his sword, sailor still on it. He picked up Dro' by the throat

"Where is the capt-, wait how long has it been?"He managed before disappearing.

Dro'Araaj threw up a ward with one hand, healing his leg with the other, pushing the shock that the dremora's sudden appearance had given him from his mind he glanced out across the deck. Things were going better than expected, most of the guards were dead but so were most of the other prisoners, and the remaining crew had armed themselves.

He stood as another two crew members charged him, clawing both of them as they ran at him and letting their momentum carry their paralyzed bodies overboard, he then turned his attention to the captain, who was raining down ice and lighting while levitating ten feet over the ship.

Endya killed the last archer, then tried throwing multiple arrows at the captain, but he deflected all with ease ''Cover me!'' Joncis shouted, letting down his ward and began hurling thunderbolts at the captain, with he himself putting up a ward to deflect them, thebolts rebounding and hitting other guards, meanwhile, the last argonian fought his way up to join Dro'Araaj, and no one seems to care about the ship growing closer to the shore.

Dro'Araaj used a healing spell on the argonian, pulled his staff from his back and used it to lob a fireball at the captain, who seemed to falter as it struck his ward. He prepared to unleash another one when the ship struck the shore and tilted violently to the side, nearly throwing him overboard, the Argonian was not so lucky and bounced over the side of the ship onto the rocks below.

Endya managed to cling onto one of the masts as the ship crashed, Joncis however, let of a massive dual-cast thunderbolt at the moment of the crash, missing the captain and hitting one of the masts, causing it to fall on the captain, knocking him out of the sky, the ship was now turned on its side and Joncis slammed onto the beach, narrowly missing a rock that the Argonian was now impaled on, knocking himself unconscious.

Dro'Araaj struggled up the deck to check on Endya, casting a healing spell at her he turned and threw a rope over the side and climbed down to the rocks to help Joncis.

"Looks like he'll be out for a while," he yelled up to Endya. Lucky him he thought, the rest of us get to wait for rescue.

IFS:
Dro'Araaj struggled up the deck to check on Endya, casting a healing spell at her he turned and threw a rope over the side and climbed down to the rocks to help Joncis.

"Looks like he'll be out for a while," he yelled up to Endya. Lucky him he thought, the rest of us get to wait for rescue.

''get his body up here, we'll loot this ship for our things and for food, then we'll try and make it to Dusk in the morning'' Endya shouts back. off in the distance, she can see the Ship captain, groaning in pain, the mast crushing his left leg, in an act of mercy, she throws her last arrow 20 metres, piercing his skull.

Endya began rummaging through the ship, along with some fresh food and drink, she found everyone's belongings. She took Joncis' sack in one hand and put it next to him on the floor of the ship, as he was still knocked out from the fall. Endya also found her belongings and suited up. Along with a bag filled with little more than water and some books. she wore robes with long sleeves, with knives hidden around the wrists, and underneath were more daggers and knives as a sash underneath her second layer of clothing. When she was done, she sat next to Joncis and asked ''What's the plan cat?''

Meanwhile, Enthir was gathering up his belongings in Arenthia, waiting on the rest of the group , which composed of Vargmir, Idreon, Dresden,Bites-Her-Tail, Luna and Likes-The-Mud.

Josh12345:
Endya began rummaging through the ship, along with some fresh food and drink, she found everyone's belongings. She took Joncis' sack in one hand and put it next to him on the floor of the ship, as he was still knocked out from the fall. Endya also found her belongings and suited up. Along with a bag filled with little more than water and some books. she wore robes with long sleeves, with knives hidden around the wrists, and underneath were more daggers and knives as a sash underneath her second layer of clothing. When she was done, she sat next to Joncis and asked ''What's the plan cat?''

Meanwhile, Enthir was gathering up his belongings in Arenthia, waiting on the rest of the group , which composed of Vargmir, Idreon, Dresden,Bites-Her-Tail, Luna and Likes-The-Mud.

Dro'Araaj shrugged, "Dro'Araaj doubts that we can fix the ship, let alone sail it with just the three of us, this one suggests we figure out where we have been shipwrecked."

He wondered at why Endya was deferring to him, did she think he was part of the organization she and Joncis belonged to?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked