Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

OOC:

Ok what.the.hell.was that? Spencer knocks spencer over David then runs up, grabs Solomon by the neck of his shirt and his belt and starts spinning and then throws him like he's doing a hammer throw up and out of the mall? Here are a list of problems:

1: spencer should react next.
2: what the hell was "spencer knocks spencer over David then runs up, grabs Solomon, what?
3: I was wearing Necromancer robes, not a shirt and belt.
4:If any of that made sense, I was out of the mall so how could you throw me out of the mall?
5: I had no reaction time! How can I win if you automatically run up to me and throw me?

Maybe there's just a lot of typos but it seems like your trying awfully hard to make sure I'm easily beaten and your completely fine.

Spencer ran out of the mall panicking and panting when suddenly a mist of shadows appeared in front of him. Before he had time to react he ran straight into the freak from before with the tendrils, knocking them both down. Spencer struggled to get off of him and dropped his gun. He scrambled to grab it but the monster he ran into was grabbing his legs with tendrils.

OOC:

Barely, you could probably break them.

OOC: before we continue we need to sort out the problem with David. I'm waiting for Spector 29 or for David To type back

Solomon Wreath:
OOC: before we continue we need to sort out the problem with David. I'm waiting for Spector29 or for David To type back

sorry a few little mistakes fixed it now first i didn't read it properly i thought we were still inside and second you have reaction time but you didn't react quick enough because of Spencer knocked you down and third i'm not completely fine i got a broken nose from when you tripped up and a deep cut on my back from one of your tendrils and a few little cuts from your shards and fourth i haven't win...yet.

OOC:

Okay let's just pretend that that last part with David never happened. I teleported out then crashed into spencer and then let's resume from the point where Spencer was Rolplaying. Is that okay with everyone because I am sick of this OOC!

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Okay let's just pretend that that last part with David never happened. I teleported out then crashed into spencer and then let's resume from the point where Spencer was Rolplaying. Is that okay with everyone because I am sick of this OOC!

ok fine take 9001 hahaha!! little inside dragonball z joke

suddenly Solomon disappears "what in the? where did he go?" said david as look across to Simon who is confessed as he is "come on Simon let's find Spencer and quick" said david running off

Solomon was using all of his energy to power the tendrils to stop Spencer from reaching the gun but he was too tired. He released the tendrils and jumped onto Spencer wrestling to reach the gun.

OOC:

Just in case it wasn't clear I'm waiting for Spencer to reply

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

OOC: Today is his birthday so I don't think he will be online.

Floris2123:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

OOC: Today is his birthday so I don't think he will be online.

OOC:oh Christ well i'm off for awhile see ya

OOC:

I could suddenly run away and we can all get back to roleplaying ourselves or something? This fight has being going on a while..

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

I could suddenly run away and we can all get back to roleplaying ourselves or something? This fight has being going on a while.

i doubt this will end today probably tomorrow.

Floris2123:

yeah sorry i understand hold on i'll just got to edit these get me a minute -in background- right let's see here -throws out unlimited ammo, superhuman strength, sort of teleports, superhuman speed, 2 hand pistols and then puts in "trys not to show off at times" and 1 hand pistol which i gave to Spencer- how's that that seem better?

David Woon:

Floris2123:

yeah sorry i understand hold on i'll just got to edit these get me a minute

Floris2123:

David Woon:

Floris2123:

yeah sorry i understand hold on i'll just got to edit these get me a minute

this is one of my first RP and i'm very happy to continue but we need protochimp to come online and finish his fight with Solomon also i request we find a working car, get the supplies and the guns we need and then get the hell of the mall and go somewhere else

Remember what I said about the shoggoth. Still not afraid to use it.

OOC:

So, how will this affect Solomons fight with David? Should I Continue the RP with spencer, should I just run, should we pretend this fight never happened? It just seems like this fight has gotten a little out of hand? What does everyone else want to do?

Also don't kill me Spector! I have so much to live for! And if you let me live I'll try to kill Cyrus! By the way he hasn't posted in a while..

P.S: what's a shaggoth?

OOC:

Okay so I'll teleport to the sports car I saw on the way in to the mall earlier (check, I did say it) and they go back to the mall? That sounds good to me, also what's a Shaggoth?

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

So, how will this affect Solomons fight with David? Should I Continue the RP with spencer, should I just run, should we pretend this fight never happened? It just seems like this fight has gotten a little out of hand? What does everyone else want to do?

Also don't kill me Spector! I have so much to live for! And if you let me live I'll try to kill Cyrus! By the way he hasn't posted in a while..

neither has victor i think they've both jump ship and most likely a shaggoth is a giant zombie monster or something like a balrog also Spector only wants to kill someone off because we've got someone new joining us

Solomon appeared in front of the sports car he had seen earlier. He jumped in and found the keys. He turned on the car and and drove out of the mall. Solomon smiled, thinking of himself in this car. The roads were empty aside from the occasional sidewalk zombie. He drove in the direction to Paradise Inn.

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

neither has victor i think they've both jump ship and most likely a shaggoth is a giant zombie monster or something like a balrog also Spector only wants to kill someone off because we've got someone new joining us

Well 2 characters who aren't posting may be a problem and someone knew? Is it a survivor or Necromancer?

Solomon Wreath:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Well 2 characters who aren't posting may be a problem and someone knew? Is it a survivor or Necromancer?

a Necromancer i believe and well they killed off if they don't start posting.

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:

David Woon:

Makes sense. Since I'm going to The paradise in where Cycrus is, Spector could RP him and him and I could have a showdown! Also I read it and I think she's a survivor. She's like a supermodel/medic type person!

Fleetfiend:

Wait, who was your character?

Solomon Wreath:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:

Make sense. Since I'm going to The paradise in where Cycrus is, Spector could RP him and him and I could have a showdown! Also I read it and I think she's a survivor. She's like a supermodel/medic type person!

well maybe if you ask him nice enough he might just agree to

Solomon Wreath:

Fleetfiend:

yeah i don't think i saw him on the sign up thread

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:

Fleetfiend:

OOC:

This message is blank. Don't read it!

Floris2123:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:

ooohhh well at least we don't kill off victor now

David Woon:

Floris2123:

David Woon:

ooohhh well at least we don't kill off victor now

So I'm still waitin I hear from Cyrus then, also don't read my last post, I had said that when I thought that it was Cyrus who wrote the message

OOC:

Hey by any chance does Floris or Spector want to Roleplay For Cyrus if he doesn't post anything by the time I get there? It could be fun! Also I've noticed that none of the other players have made any posts recently except for me, David and Spencer (and Victor but he's gone). Did thy give any notice or has everyone suddenly decided not to post anymore?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked