Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
Solomon covered himself in shadows and appeared behind David. He expanded a tendril and sliced at David's back.

"AHH!"david yelled and then disappears and makes it like he's going appear behind Solomon but actually reappears in front of him mid-air and punches him in the face "HA!"

ProtoChimp:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
Solomon covered himself in shadows and appeared behind David. He expanded a tendril and sliced at David's back.

"AHH!"david yelled and then disappears and makes it like he's going appear behind Solomon but actually reappears in front of him mid-air and punches him in the face "HA!"

there i edited it happy now?!

David Woon:

ProtoChimp:

David Woon:

there i edited it happy now?!

OOC: I don't want to be rude but this whole time you've been overpowered and had badly written posts. I only wanted you to clean up your posts okay.

Solomon felt the pain. It didn't really hurt. He had simply felt it. He recoiled and threw two shards of dark energy right at David's chest. Tendrils were lenthening and flicking around him atremptimg to protect Solomon.

OOC:

Ok am I allowed to do the thing where I do short range teleporting? By the way it's called shadow walking.

OOC:

Wait so did I get punched or what? There's a lot of confusion. And did he teleport? I assumed I could because because of Necromancer magic and it's called shadow walking but I thought he was a survivor?

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Wait so did I get punched or what? There's a lot of confusion.

yes yes you did right on the jaw

OOC:

Sorry, it's just that you teleported? What was that? And when I asked this I was hoping Spector29 would answer

Solomon Wreath:
Solomon felt the pain. It didn't really hurt. He had simply felt it. He recoiled and threw two shards of dark energy right at David's chest. Tendrils were lenthening and flicking around him atremptimg to protect Solomon.

"oh shit" said david as he bends backwards like he's playing the "how low can go" game and the shards barely hit him and then when he comes back up he headbutts Solomon on his nose and then quickly thinks for a moment *new data received, it seems he can use shards at close range interesting.

Solomon fell back, dizzy. Solomon covered himself in shadows and appeared a few feet away. Solomon was panting. Shadow walking was taking his energy. He shot out two dark balls of energy at David and shot out tendrils attempting to wrap around David's waist.

The following takes place in Solomons mind and will not affect any forthcoming events:

Solomon was bored. He felt like he had been in this fight for hours. He knew it had only been a few short seconds but it felt like a lifetime. Assuming nothing else got in his way, Solmon was thinking of talking a vacation. Staying in the temple became so monotonous. Solmon had read about a place known as Paridise Inn. He read that it was a small hotel with a pool. Yes that sounded good, after this, he would go to the Paridise Inn. (Plot Twist! Yeah thats right, I'm coming for you Cyrus!)

OOC:

Sorry for all the OOC chat but I've been reading the posts and everyone keeps calling me the boy! I'm supposed to be a slightly cockly, evil, Dark Necromancer! I'm not mad, I just think its funny :)

Solomon Wreath:
Solomon fell back, dizzy. Solomon covered himself in shadows and appeared a few feet away. Solomon was panting. Shadow walking was taking his energy. He shot out two dark balls of energy at David and shot out tendrils attempting to wrap around David's waist.

"no you don't" he said as he first picking up his gun and shot the dark balls of energy and second grabbing hold of the tendrils and wraps it around one arm and then puts it over his shoulder and starts pulling and then lifts up Solomon somehow like he's judo flipping someone else and then bring him crashing down really knocked the wind outta of him.

Solomon rolled and picked himself up a few feet away. The tendrils grew around Solomon wrapping themselves around Solomons legs and arms. Solomon summoned 2 dark balls of energy into his hand and..waited.

Solomon Wreath:
Snip

*what is he waiting for?*david thought as he ready himself for whatever Solomon has planned.

Solomon extinguished the dark balls of energy and continued to wait. He stepped back another foot. Solomon created two balls of black fire and continued to wait, tapping his foot impatiently.

Simon wanted to run after Spencer, but then saw that David was getting constricted. He aimed his rifle at the necromancers head and began shooting at him. Hoping that the necromancer couldn't dodge bullets. Knowing that he couldn't hear where he was shooting from because of the silencer. The first bullet grazed the necromancers face making a small wound. Simon cursed as he fired the second shot which headed right his left eye.

Solomon heard the noise but turned took late. The first bullet grazed his face. The tendrils turned absorbing the other bullets. They saved his life but Solomon could still feel something. His energy being drained rapidly. He couldn't keep the tendrils up much longer. He covered himself in shadows and appeared a few feet behind Simon. He couldn't attack Simon. Firstly he was too tired and secondly, Simon hadn't done anything to annoy Solomon, yet.. Solomon was once again engulfed in shadows and appeared a few feet outside of the mall. He blinked and a boy (Spencer) ran into him. They both collapsed to the ground.

OOC: No Simon, you don't have to edit it. I'm assuming that Spencer had only just ran out, if anyone is unhappy about my timing and crashing into spencer, feel free to say so.

OOC:this should be at the very least ok i hope and i am not god-modding or power-gaming

Solomon Wreath:
Snip He blinked and a boy (Spencer) ran into him. They both collapsed to the ground.

just before Spencer knocks him down, everything slows down and david starts thinking *arsenal running dry adjusting strategy, once Spencer who is charging in from the left of Solomon has knocked him over, take the opportunity* then everything speeds up again Spencer knocks Solomon over and then david then runs up and grabs Solomon by his Necromancer robes with both hands who is still on the ground and starts spinning and then throws him like he's doing a hammer throw into the parking lot with all the strength he has left.

OOC:

Ok what.the.hell.was that? Spencer knocks spencer over David then runs up, grabs Solomon by the neck of his shirt and his belt and starts spinning and then throws him like he's doing a hammer throw up and out of the mall? Here are a list of problems:

1: spencer should react next.
2: what the hell was "spencer knocks spencer over David then runs up, grabs Solomon, what?
3: I was wearing Necromancer robes, not a shirt and belt.
4:If any of that made sense, I was out of the mall so how could you throw me out of the mall?
5: I had no reaction time! How can I win if you automatically run up to me and throw me?

Maybe there's just a lot of typos but it seems like your trying awfully hard to make sure I'm easily beaten and your completely fine.

Spencer ran out of the mall panicking and panting when suddenly a mist of shadows appeared in front of him. Before he had time to react he ran straight into the freak from before with the tendrils, knocking them both down. Spencer struggled to get off of him and dropped his gun. He scrambled to grab it but the monster he ran into was grabbing his legs with tendrils.

OOC:

Barely, you could probably break them.

OOC: before we continue we need to sort out the problem with David. I'm waiting for Spector 29 or for David To type back

Solomon Wreath:
OOC: before we continue we need to sort out the problem with David. I'm waiting for Spector29 or for David To type back

sorry a few little mistakes fixed it now first i didn't read it properly i thought we were still inside and second you have reaction time but you didn't react quick enough because of Spencer knocked you down and third i'm not completely fine i got a broken nose from when you tripped up and a deep cut on my back from one of your tendrils and a few little cuts from your shards and fourth i haven't win...yet.

OOC:

Okay let's just pretend that that last part with David never happened. I teleported out then crashed into spencer and then let's resume from the point where Spencer was Rolplaying. Is that okay with everyone because I am sick of this OOC!

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Okay let's just pretend that that last part with David never happened. I teleported out then crashed into spencer and then let's resume from the point where Spencer was Rolplaying. Is that okay with everyone because I am sick of this OOC!

ok fine take 9001 hahaha!! little inside dragonball z joke

suddenly Solomon disappears "what in the? where did he go?" said david as look across to Simon who is confessed as he is "come on Simon let's find Spencer and quick" said david running off

Solomon was using all of his energy to power the tendrils to stop Spencer from reaching the gun but he was too tired. He released the tendrils and jumped onto Spencer wrestling to reach the gun.

OOC:

Just in case it wasn't clear I'm waiting for Spencer to reply

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

OOC: Today is his birthday so I don't think he will be online.

Floris2123:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

OOC: Today is his birthday so I don't think he will be online.

OOC:oh Christ well i'm off for awhile see ya

OOC:

I could suddenly run away and we can all get back to roleplaying ourselves or something? This fight has being going on a while..

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

I could suddenly run away and we can all get back to roleplaying ourselves or something? This fight has being going on a while.

i doubt this will end today probably tomorrow.

Floris2123:

yeah sorry i understand hold on i'll just got to edit these get me a minute -in background- right let's see here -throws out unlimited ammo, superhuman strength, sort of teleports, superhuman speed, 2 hand pistols and then puts in "trys not to show off at times" and 1 hand pistol which i gave to Spencer- how's that that seem better?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked