Black War Syndicate(Started. Open. PM the GM)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

"See what else he knows, then do what you want with him, I'll go for a smoke." Byron whispered in Calvin's ear as he left. Gladly. He's probably going to bleed to death soon anyway, he thought.

Calvin spun the knife in his hand. "Just a few more questions Mark, and then we'll be on our way. Now, what kind of weapons were being sold to your gang?"

Mark spat at Calvin. Calvin leaned out of the way in time to dodge it, but it angered him nonetheless. "Mark, that's just rude" he chided the youth. "Now I'll ask again, what kind of weapons were being sold. We can do this the easy way..." he grabbed the hand that Byron had impaled. "... or the hard way, but either way, you will tell me. Every time you don't answer, or tell me a lie, you will lose a finger."

Fear blossomed in Mark's eyes, but he kept his silence. "Very well then" Calvin sighed, and he swiftly cut off the smallest finger of that hand. Mark let loose a blood curdling shriek. "Are you ready to answer now? Or do I need to keep going?" Mark was part coughing, part sobbing by this point. He placed the edge of the blade and was ready to cut, when Mark screamed "Gauss! We were buying gauss weapons!

Gauss weapons? The gangs are becoming better equipped. Calvin mused, as Mark twisted and flailed in his grip. "And what other gangs in Lyon were in on this deal?" He was ready to cut, but Mark interrupted him. "I don't know! I was just security!"
"I think you're lying to me," Calvin replied, and sliced off the next finger. Mark howled even louder. "I swear I don't know!" he cried. "Mark, are you really so eager to be maimed in defence of people you have nothing to do with?" He laid the blade on Mark's knuckles again, but the youth's resolve broke. "The Scorpions! They wear brown!"

"Why weren't the Scorpions at the deal? Or are you telling fibs again?"
"They got theirs already! They bought theirs last week! That's all I know, I promise, just please don't kill me!"

In any event, that was enough to go on. "Alright Mark I believe you. And since you've been such a good sport, I'm even going to let you have your fingers back." He plucked the amputated digits off the ground and stuffed them into the Mark's mouth. He pulled his revolver out of its holster and looked in the chamber. There were 2 incendiary rounds left. He cocked the pistol and looked down at Mark, who was staring fearfully over a mouthful of what used to be part of his hand. This was the best method of disposal. The fire would disfigure the body to near being unidentifiable, and it would burn off any DNA left by Calvin or Byron.

"Mark, do you remember earlier I said I'd let you die painlessly? Well I'm sorry to have to tell you, but I lied." And without further ado, he shot Mark in the chest. Flames enveloped him as he writhed on the ground.

After a few seconds, he shot Mark again in the head, just to make sure the job was truly finished. Stowing his gun and knife, Calvin called to Byron. "Byron we're done here, let's head back."
He climbed into the passenger seat to wait for him.

"Byron we're done here, let's head back."

Byron headed back slowly towards the car. As he passed Mark's burning carcass he looked at the car's trunk. "Hmm, give me a second to wipe this blood of the trunk so that we won't get stopped by the police." Byron said while rummaging through the glove compartment looking for a cloth.

A few minutes later he entered the car, ready for the next mission.

"So Lyon, huh, do you think we should head back to Mantis or should we go to Lyon ? I mean we already did our part to find out where the weapon shipment went. Oh and by the way did he tell you anything else before you turned him into a pile of ashes ?"

"Hmm, give me a second to wipe this blood of the trunk so that we won't get stopped by the police. So Lyon, huh, do you think we should head back to Mantis or should we go to Lyon ? I mean we already did our part to find out where the weapon shipment went. Oh and by the way did he tell you anything else before you turned him into a pile of ashes ?"

"Yeah all those bullet holes and the broken rear window won't attract any attention" Calvin retorted. "He told me that they were buying Gauss weapons and that there was another gang by the name of the Scorpions in on the deal, but they got their guns last week."

He paused before delivering his thoughts on their next move. "I think we should head back to Mantis. We don't know what the Lyon operation is like, their security could be tighter than what was here. Besides like you said, we were told to find out who was buying the guns and where they were going. I'd say he'll want a report on what happened today before we do anything else."

"I'll let you lead this, Caspian, I think we'll stand a better chance then. But aye, Second floor window sounds good. I believe the third floor on the main building should be our target afterwards, if not, we'll have to work our way down from there." Stefan said with a faint smile as he began walking towards their destination, briefly turning turning around to nod at Caspian.

"If you're done, let's get going. We're as ready as we're gonna get I believe."

"Indeed, we won't get anything done if we simply stand around; that'll only serve to attract attention."

The gentlemen quietly sneaked over to the door from one of the side building that would give them access; noticing that guards were coming in and out. Currently, there was a duo stationed outside, happily smoking away on some rather cheap looking cigarettes. Aside from them and the guards, there weren't many people about.

"Alright Stefan, just stay right here and keep a lookout for any signs of trouble. This should be quick and painless, hopefully." Caspian then moved closer towards the guards, keeping his back towards the wall.

Positioning himself behind one, he jabbed at their shin with his foot, then with his right arm he closed it around their neck; whilst his left yanked at the left arm causing the gun to drop. With force of momentum, Caspian threw the first guard at the other, sending them both crashing to the ground. With the first one down, he quickly made short work of the other. The guards wouldn't be moving for a while. It all ended in moments.

"How do you like that?"

"I think we should head back to Mantis."

"Alright lets go, and about the bullet holes. If the police stops us just try to make something up."

Byron slowly pulled out of the woods and took the GPS out.

"Hey look, the address is under favorites. 'Mantis' Base', wonder if the police ever got their hands on it."

For the next couple of hours they drove towards the base trying as hard as they could to avoid any police patrols or cars and often taking detours to avoid crowded roads which would attract attention. However people still looked shell shocked when the car when past them, as it was filled with so many bullet holes it was a surprise it was still working.

Finally they had arrived back to the sewer base. The rest of the journey back was uneventful due to the fact that for the last hour they had to drive through some woods as Mantis's base was really well hidden. They entered the sewer base and saw that nothing had changed since they were gone, it still smelled like crap and that's all that mattered.

"Well here we are. So how do we do this? Do we go in there and just tell him what happened or do we ignore that part where we blew up the entire compound and ruined his car?"

"Well here we are. So how do we do this? Do we go in there and just tell him what happened or do we ignore that part where we blew up the entire compound and ruined his car?"

"He's going to find out about the car anyway so we'd best just tell him. Besides, the fact that it survived the drive back here proves it still works, so all it needs is a bit of bodywork and a replacement window, and given Mantis' funds, that shouldn't be too much to ask. And we didn't blow up the whole compound, just the warehouse."

He got out of the car and looked around the car park, wrinkling his nose at the smell. The others hadn't returned yet. He stepped back from the car and had a look at it.

"All things considered though, I think I'll wait a while before I ask him for a silencer. But he must have known that there was a possibility that the mission may not go as planned. For better or worse, we did what we were sent out to do."

Calvin collected his rifle from the boot and slung it over his back. "Come on, no point putting off the inevitable. If I'm about to get a telling off, I'd rather get it over with."

He and Byron walked into the hall where they'd first met Mantis. Calvin called out, "Mantis? You there?"

"Mantis? You there?"

The man sat in his chair with two fingers pressed against the side of his helmet. As soon as both Calvin and Byron were inside he pushed away from his console and looked at them.

"Oh ay. I trust everything went well on your end?"

Byron leaned slightly to the side. He whispered in Calvin's ear.

"You better tell him. You have better people skills than me!"

"I trust everything went well on your end?"

"Of course it did but I'm still tired from torturing a man not 3 hours ago so I'm going to let Calvin tell you all about our mission."

"Of course it did but I'm still tired from torturing a man not 3 hours ago so I'm going to let Calvin tell you all about our mission."

Of bloody course you will, Calvin thought bitterly. He turned to Mantis. "Okay then. I'll start by saying that the mission was completed, and we found out what we were supposed to find out. There were however, ...certain unintended complications. Do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

Mantis made no answer, and it was impossible to tell what he was thinking under that helmet.
"I guess I'll start with the good news then, which is what we found out about the weapons shipment. The weapons were going to some gangs in Lyon, and there were two gangs involved in the deal, the Scorpions, who received their part of the shipment last week, and the gang that was there today. We never found out the name of the gang that was present today, but their colours are blue with black stripes. The weapons were Gauss weapons though, so Black is providing better gear for the gangs under his thumb. The official from Black's party overseeing the deal was named Claude."

Mantis didn't comment, so Calvin pressed on.
"And now for the complications. We planned to interrogate one of the gang members present today to find out more, but before I could apprehend one of them for questioning, I was discovered and I had to fight my way out, setting fire to the warehouse where the transfer was taking place in the process. All but one of the gang members were killed on site, and the last one I captured."

"Owing to the events happening inside the compound, Byron was forced to enter the compound to extract me and the hostage, and the car sustained multiple gunshots to its body and the rear window was shot out. Mechanically it's still sound, and only requires repairs to its bodywork. We interrogated the hostage a on a lay-by a little way into a forest on the side of a road, and the hostage was killed and the body was incinerated after we were finished, so I'm reasonably confident there was little if no DNA evidence left. The body we left where it was, owing to the fact that we didn't have the means to conceal it more thoroughly, though it sustained burns to such a degree that it should be unrecognisable."

"So that's pretty much everything that happened." Calvin finished, somewhat lamely. He stood and waited to see what Mantis would say.

Information on their target came through the cars on board computer. Black hair blue eyes, Brain Duran wouldn't stand out in a crowd that was certain, they only feature the would be able to identify him with was a scar on the left side of his chin, how where they supposed to spot that from a distance. At least he a had face he could place to a name.

Although he might be able to locate him by searching for someone with matching feature through Goulet's CCTV system.

"I propose we go to his residence, find somewhere to hide the car and wait for him to come home. Or we could break into his house and wait for him to enter. It would also give us a good pace to interrogate him, since we obviously can't do it in the car." He said then turned to Edmund, "Doctor, while I respect you're wishes to do minimal harm to the target, it just won't be possible. You don't have to watch, you can always stay in the car."

Mantis sat quitely with his hands folded together. He listened intently to Calvin's entire recounting until it looked like he was all out of information.

"So that's pretty much everything that happened."

"Hmm...interesting. They take down weapons dealers and give them out to the gangs they use. If this is merely for profit or not remains to be seen. But...blue clothes with black stripes..."

Mantis fondled the bottom of his helmet as if stroking his chin.

"I can run that by some freelancers and id whatever gang that is. And I already have some ideas about this Claude fellow"

"Good work. Not bad for a first outing"

Wait, he's not angry? Even though we set fire to a military compound and ruined the exterior of one of his cars? Calvin thought this apparent apathy somewhat suspect, but he wasn't about to raise his doubts. There was one thing they still had to find out from Mantis.

"Mantis, regarding the shipment that left earlier today, do you want us to go after it or should we wait until more information becomes available?"

"Mantis, regarding the shipment that left earlier today, do you want us to go after it or should we wait until more information becomes available?"

"hmm. Well that sure is taking the initiative"

Mantis rolled back to his computer and typed in the location Calvin gave him.

"Lyons. That's getting pretty close to parliment than I'd like. Though you two dont really stick out. Heh. I'd say if you're feeling brave, go for it"

Turning back to Oliver to address his proposal, Edmond stated clearly, "Let us see if we can even have Mr.Duran check in to our care before I am relieved of duty. We can find his place of living and wait for his return, provided there wont be any disturbances. It will no doubt be a long wait if hes not there upon our arrival but it would be the most assured way of engaging him. And having his residence, a place of comfort and security, be the location of his impending turmoil and possible death will surely uproot some deep rooted fear within him. Well that is just a doctors recommendation anyways, and on that point Oliver I noticed you can acquire information quickly and conveniently regardless of location. Would you happen to know the status of my medical standings? Am I still a licensed physician?"

"I'd say if you're feeling brave, go for it"

Calvin wasn't really sure. On one hand, impressing Mantis would be a good way to ensure rewards when all was said and done, but going straight into the belly of the beast less than a week after being captured, and escaping said capture, didn't seem wise. He had no intention of doing it alone if he was to do it, so he turned to Byron.

"What do you think? Fancy following the guns?"

At the Doctors request, Oliver quickly searched the government records concerning Edmund's medical licence.

"There are some very interesting things on your file, especially pertaining to bio-weapons. It seems the Norwegian government didn't like what you were up to Edmund. Unfortunately they revoked your license, I could always reinstate it, but I think that might draw unwanted attention to us." He replied, "However, I would be happy to do so after this mess is over, of course there will be a price, some of those wonderful looking bio-weapons. Have I introduced my self yet? My names Oliver Walder."

He stretched out his arm, waiting for the Doctor to shake it.

Edmond stared at the man with his extended, straight in the face without some much as blinking. In a very deep and questioning tone he asked of him,"Revoked? Are you sure?".

After a second of deep thought he exhaled slowly closing his eyes and taking in the news he felt the weight on his shoulders evaporate as he drew breath again. As if reborn from the ashes of what he once was, the doctor seized the mans hand with renewed vigor, and firmly shook it within both of his.

"Well then my reputation as a doctor can not be marred if it does not currently exist. I guess I..."

Edmond paused realizing he could no longer be Dr.Mustakraken, licensed or otherwise. Fumbling through a list of aliases he had encountered previously, he returned his gaze to Oliver with a bright smile.

"I am Edmond Mustakraken, formerly Dr.Mustakraken. You may call me Dr.Ailihpomeah, otherwise you may call me doctor. A pleasure to meet you." Edmond leaned back in his seat and rested the side of his head upon his fist as he stretched out his aching legs in the car, he responded to Oliver's earlier suggestions."I will no doubt reinstate my position as a licensed physician at a later time, for now I believe we have someone we need to operate on."

Stefan followed in his wake, staying unnoticed and letting Caspian handle the first two guards. He didn't speak anymore, just incase it might get them in trouble. The takedown went smoothly and Almberg couldn't notice any guards which had spotted them. So far so good. He heard Caspian make a quiet remark afterwards, causing Stefan to grin lightly, speaking in a soft, joking manner.

"I think you like to show off."

Almberg grabbed one of the guards and proceeded to drag him into the building. He didn't need to study the schematics again and dumped the unconcious body in a service closet on the first floor. He already knew a duo of guards were scanning the second floor and coming down to get back outside rapidly. He and Caspian had to work fast. He would handle these next two though. Then they could snag their communicators and proceed for the main building.

He took up position next to a wall which cut off the flight of stairs, wielding his baton in one hand just as the pair of guards descended. Stefan turned the corner and activated his baton in midflight, causing it to smash into the first guards face and knocking him out cold, either from the shock or the hit. The second guard was only dumbstruck for a second, but that was all Almberg needed as he smashed the baton into his stomach, causing him to lurch forward and spasm, where a follow up hit to the neck knocked the poor guy out cold.

Stefan leaned down and grabbed the communicator from the guard, clipping it to his belt and leaving the other guard for Caspian. He grabbed the guard. He wasn't too heavy. Almberg procceeded to drag the guard up the stairs, going for a Maintenance closet on the second floor close to the stairs. Those two places provided perfect hiding for the unconcious guards, but besides that they had little time to waste.

Caspian grabbed the other unconscious guard and dragged him over to a closet. They then went up a floor and Stefan then quickly took down the next set of guards quickly, and in a manner that he was impressed with. Stefan acquired the communicator from the first guard and dragged him over to a nearby maintenance closet. The other one soon followed suit by being stuffed inside a similar location, and had his communicator relieved from him.

"Right, the window we're looking for should be further on up the second floor. And, good job Stefan." Caspian said with a polite grin.

Stefan nodded politely, gesturing for Caspian to lead the way. He followed quietly in his steps, listening to the communicator for anything off. Everything was going according to plan so far. He caught up to Caspian for a moment, speaking quietly.

"We can't hesitate to shoot if a guard spots us in the main building. We don't have full information on how many guards they have in there. Let's be careful."

Almberg reviewed the tactical data on his communicator again, highlighting a few locations where he thought guards would pass and could potentially be ambushed.

"It's all theory, but I think these spots will be frequently patrolled. They provide a good view of the corridors. We should make our way to the third floor as quickly as we can from the nearest flight of stairs."

He prodded his fingers against a set of stairs. They would be closest to their building it seemed.

They arrived near his home an Oliver as the first t speak."I propose we go to his residence, find somewhere to hide the car and wait for him to come home....You don't have to watch, you can always stay in the car."

Edmund said "Let us see if we can even have Mr.Duran check in to our care before I am relieved of duty.... and on that point Oliver I noticed you can acquire information quickly and conveniently regardless of location. Would you happen to know the status of my medical standings? Am I still a licensed physician?" Oliver got to work as quick as ever, Jacob meanwhile grabbed his guns and looked at the ammo stock, he would have to choose which of his 5 types of ammo to use.... Jacob eventually settled on the white bullets. Who in combination with the silencer built into the guns would make no sound at all. He would have preferred to use more aggressive bullets, but there was no need to use his more expensive bullets right now.

"There are some very interesting things on your file, especially pertaining to bio-weapons.... However, I would be happy to do so after this mess is over, of course there will be a price, some of those wonderful looking bio-weapons. Have I introduced my self yet? My names Oliver Walder." Bio weapons? Jacob looked to the back of the car. Knowledge of bio weapons was very interesting, this made Edmund an person of interest in Jacob's book. "I am Edmond Mustakraken, formerly Dr.Mustakraken. You may call me Dr.Ailihpomeah, otherwise you may call me doctor. A pleasure to meet you." Jacob looked to the outside as they kept driving. "So I am guessing you will both stay in the car until I give the clear signal? I mean you could go in with me, but you would only risk getting shot without an reason." Jacob looked into the mirror looking at both of the other men in the car. He was used to going in alone.

Byron almost looked surprised as he heard Mantis saying that. He half expected him and Calvin to be getting screamed at now for blowing their cover and destroying his car, but apparently Mantis was alright with that. This rose some suspicion in Byron. I wonder how much disposable income does Mantis really have if he can ignore this so quickly. But Byron decided it was best not to question Mantis because after all there was no point in getting the boss angry.

Though you two don't really stick out.

This line caused Byron to speak out with a hint of rage in his voice. "That might be true for Calvin, mon ami, but didn't you see the live broadcast my brother did where he practically declared me an enemy of the state ? Plus now that news reached him that we might have escaped he will be looking for us and he will also inform the public to look for us which will make our job a lot harder."

"What do you think? Fancy following the guns?"

Byron thought about this for a couple of moments, weighing the pros and cons. After pondering over it for what seemed like ages he finally turned to Calvin and said. "Alright I'll go with you but first I will need to get myself a disguise and get myself a different suit. This still had blood on it."

With that Byron left the room and headed for his quarters. He quickly undressed of his clothes and went for a quick shower. Returning from his shower he dressed himself in a new suit and also added a breathing mask over his face to conceal his identity. After this he resupplied his guns with bullets and went for a quick meal. 45 minutes later he was ready to go.

"Alright I'll go with you but first I will need to get myself a disguise and get myself a different suit. This still had blood on it."

"Likewise. I'll see you back here later." He returned to the bedroom and changed his clothes, then went into the bathroom to wash his face and hands of the blood and grime they had accrued throughout the day. He was having second thoughts, but tried to forget them.

He went back into the bedroom to resupply himself with ammo, and when he opened the box under his bed he noticed a silencer that he was fairly sure hadn't been there before. Thank you Mantis, he thought happily as he screwed it experimentally into the barrel of his rifle. It fit perfectly. Leaving his weapons on the bed, he strolled into the kitchen for a quick bite to eat.

After a meal washed down with a bottle of water, he collected his weapons and some more ammo and went back to the hall, where he found Byron waiting for. He hailed Byron as he approached. "Ready to head off?"

"Sure and I picked the perfect car to slip by unnoticed" Byron pointed to the car behind him.

"And before you ask, no I didn't ask Mantis for permission and two better get in before he sends us to Lyon on a wagon. You're driving." Byron threw the keys towards Calvin and got in.

Before Calvin managed to get in, Byron set the GPS to Lyon and did all the final checks. He was ready to leave.

Calvin grabbed the keys from the air and clambered into the car. This one was an entirely different beast to the previous one and the engine gave an echoing roar when it started.
"Well Byron, you've got flair I must admit," he said, "but if we wreck this one, Mantis WILL kill us."

The drive to Lyon passed without incident. Calvin thought they were being followed a few times, but the police cars behind them always turned off onto different roads. As they neared the city, he turned to Byron.

"So I was thinking we should check out this Scorpions crowd the guy we tortured mentioned. Going after the same gang twice in one day might be tempting fate. How do you think we should go about finding them?"

"We can't hesitate to shoot if a guard spots us in the main building. We don't have full information on how many guards they have in there. Let's be careful." Stefan then paused to look over the schematics and tactical data, continuing soon after. "It's all theory, but I think these spots will be frequently patrolled. They provide a good view of the corridors. We should make our way to the third floor as quickly as we can from the nearest flight of stairs." He then pointed towards the set of stairs that they would need to take.

"Right, with that information, we can easily plan our route ahead, and modify it in case of emergency. Lets make this quick, don't want to be hanging around here until those guards wake up." Caspian remarked with a snarky smirk on his face. He then headed up the stairs, with Stefan following suit.

"So I was thinking we should check out this Scorpions crowd the guy we tortured mentioned. Going after the same gang twice in one day might be tempting fate. How do you think we should go about finding them?"

"You're right. They must have heard by now what happened to their people in that compound so they would likely be on full alert. As to how we find the Scorpions, that's a whole different matter. My best idea at the moment would be to find someone low within the gang, someone like a drug dealer which we can usually find hanging around the back alleys. If we find him then we could ask him where his base is in exchange for his life. Plus I suspect since the Scorpions are still running then my brother must be protecting them from the law, so them selling drugs and giving him a cut of the profit doesn't sound that strange. But what about you, do you have any ideas of contacting them ?"

But what about you, do you have any ideas of contacting them ?"

Calvin thought for a moment. What Byron had suggested seemed like a solid plan, and the easiest one to boot. "No, I can't think of anything else" he responded. They had entered the city at this point. Seeing a place to park, Calvin pulled over and noted the name of the street they were on.

"That Mark kid told me these Scorpions wear brown. Let's go find us a drug dealer."

A dark haired man can down the street, followed by a well built blond man. Before getting within range of the house, Oliver's facial recognition software was already at work putting together their identities. The first was indeed their target. More interesting though, was that the blond man was his younger brother.

Both were armed with nothing but a pistol by the looks of things. They had to be disarmed quickly before this whole thing turned into a shootout.

"That Mark kid told me these Scorpions wear brown. Let's go find us a drug dealer."

"Alright follow me. I've been here before and have a rough idea of where they operate." Byron said.

They walked for at least a couple of hours going through alleyways and around apartment blocks looking for a drug dealer. They had searched even the most secluded spots that Byron knew in the hope of finding a drug dealer but it was useless. Just as they were about to give up and return to the car, Byron spotted a kid maybe 20 years old, dressed in brown, showing the inside of his jacket to a "customer".

"There he is." Byron whispered to Calvin. "Now try and act all coked up, so he won't run away."

Byron and Calvin doing their best druggies impressions, approached the drug dealer. Byron spoke to the man.

"Hey, man..." Byron said sniffing hard and looking around trying to act paranoid, "Do you have any of the stuff?"

"Heh, what do need, my friend? Dope, weed, coke I have anything you would possibly want!" the young man said laughing loudly.

"Fuck" said Byron, "You wanna get us caught? I'll have some of that coke."

"Chill out man. The Scorpions run these streets. Ain't nothing to worry about. Now let's see the money first." the man replied as he took out a small bag filled with a white powder.

"How do I know this is good? Where did you get it from?" Byron asked, trying to squeeze any information out of him.

"You don't ask where I got this from!" the man shouted pushing Byron back, causing the mask to fall off his face, "I have a feeling you don't intent to buy anything..." the man stopped.

"What?" Byron looked surprised to see the man stop so suddenly.

"I recognize you! You're Byron Black! Sebastian told us to keep our eyes peeled! Shit!" the young man dropped his drugs and started running away as fast as he could.

"Damn, let's get him before he gets help! Try to cut him off if you can." Byron told Calvin as he started to run after the man.

"Damn, let's get him before he gets help! Try to cut him off if you can."

"Oh for fuck's sake..." Calvin groaned as he gave chase. Fortunately, the kid was in such a panic to get away that he wasn't looking where he was going, and kept bumping into people on the footpath. Calvin caught up with him and rugby-tackled him to the ground in another alley he had run down hoping to evade them. He shoved him up against the wall and covered the kid's mouth with his hand.

"Keep watch" he said to Byron as he pulled out one of his knives. I've been getting a lot of use out of these today, he mused, as he took another look around. There was nobody there. From a distance, it would just look like two druggies holding up a dealer. Hardly out of the ordinary.

He turned back to the dealer. "I'm going to take my hand away now," he hissed at him. "Call for help and I'll cut your fucking tongue off." Slowly, he removed his hand. "Right," he continued, "Now you're going to answer a few questions, and if you co-operate we might let you walk away from this. Where is your gang based?"

"Fuck you!" came the immediate reply. Calvin punched him. "Wrong answer. Now I'll give you one more chance, or I start cutting things off. Where are you based?" Calvin brought the blade to the dealers ear, but the kid's resolve cracked. "Industrial estate!" he squealed. "To the west of the city, about 15 minutes drive out of town. All the leaders hang out there, in the old Citroen factory."

"There. That wasn't so hard now was it?" At least they hadn't needed to torture this one. Maybe guards were made of sterner stuff than dealers. "So I can go?" the dealer stammered. "No, sorry," Calvin replied and stuck the knife in the dealer's throat. The youth collapsed a few seconds later. "Give me a hand with this" Calvin said to Byron, and together they heaved the body into a nearby dumpster.

"Alright," Calvin huffed when they'd finished. "Industrial estate to the west. let's head back to the car." Upon reaching it, Calvin hopped into the passenger seat and Byron smoothly pulled the car away, entering the location of their objective into the GPS as he did so.

So I am guessing you will both stay in the car until I give the clear signal? I mean you could go in with me, but you would only risk getting shot without an reason." Jacob said looking at Oliver and the Doctor in the mirror.

"That works for me" He replied cheerfully "Just, be gentle when you take him."

Two men were walking down the street towards the targets house. Oliver put his facial recognition software to use and identified them quickly, the brown haired man was their target, the other was his younger brother. If Jacob captured both of them, they could use Brain's brother as collateral.

"Speak of the devil, there's our man and interestingly enough his younger brother. Jacob, make sure you get both of them, and don't do to much damage, we need both of them alive and conscious." He returned to facing the Doctor "It's good to know the hippocratic oath won't get in the way of the interrogation."

"Of course. We're making good time, no worries. But how do you plan to actually get over through the other window?"

He looked quizzically at Caspian, as they approached the side of the second floor. Still, they really were making good time. They had at least 45 minutes to snag the computer, probably more. He was certain Caspian had something in mind as they approached one of the windows. He realized they'd have to find an open window though, as most of them seemed closed. Still, he continued to study the schematics, looking for anything he might've missed but didn't quite succeed. Almberg looked up through the window and quickly gestured at Caspian.

"Wait a moment."

A single guard seemed to be passing next to the windows in the main building. As he made his way slowly towards the other side of the building, out of sight. Stefan nodded again. He had gone into hiding for a moment, as to not get spotted through the window itself.

"We'll need an open window to gain access, otherwise we'll have to make some noise. Let's take care of that guard once we get over. There should be a janitor's closet on that floor according to schematics. Then we can proceed upstairs undisturbed. Provided there arn't more guards on this floor."

Byron started driving towards the said location. It was a 30 minute ride that went by mostly uneventful. As they left Lyon Byron started looking around, for all he could see ahead of him was mostly countryside. Maybe he lied to us Byron thought. However after a couple more minutes of driving he saw a sign which read Citroen Factory and underneath it read closed for business.

Byron took a left at the intersection and continued down the road for about a mile until he say the big building on his right. Unfortunately this was all he saw as the factory was surrounded by countryside with no other buildings nearby, making sniping impossible. Byron pulled the car off the road and took it into a small forest. Just out of sight. They were now around 500 meters away from the factory.

Byron got out of the car and lit a cigar. Inhaling deeply he asked Calvin, "So now what?"

"So now what?"

"Well as you can see yourself, sniping isn't an option" Calvin replied, wafting the smoke from Byron's cigar away from his face. "However, it might not be necessary. Security won't be as tight here as it was at the compound so I think the both of us should be able to get inside undetected. How does a bit of sneaking strike you?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked