We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 . . . 671 NEXT

"Well just trust me, it is." Jean said.

"O-Ok..." Phoenix just squeezed Jean even more.

Jean patted Phoenix on the back and smiled. "You know...going out with just you wouldn't be so bad...We could to shopping, get something to eat, maybe see a movie. Oh! And go to the beach! You know how to swim, right?" Jean asked, getting more excited.

"Of course I do... And maybe... I'll figure out what 'fun' is..." Phoenix giggled slightly.

"I'm sure you would hanging out with me!" Jean said with a giggle of her own. She finally decided to pull away from Phoenix a bit.

Phoenix blushed slightly with Jean's action. "Y-yeah... definitely." Her mouth twitched with uncertainty

"Hmm? What?" Jean asked, still smiling.

"...Uuuuhhh... Nothing." Phoenix looked away, her body getting alittle hot unintentionally due to her powers.

"Come on, you can tell me." Jean said, nudging Phoenix good naturedly.

"... I can't Jean. We're just friends." Phoenix said, still looking away.

"...Oh...um...Phoenix..." Jean said as she started rubbing Phoenix's shoulder. "If...if you have...feelings for me, you can tell me. I promise I won't get mad or anything." she said as she gave a reassuring smile.

"I just don't know... I barely understand what love is. Flonne tried to help me, and that really didn't work. I'm just. Confused." Phoenix said, looking down.

"Well...Even though I don't really want that kind of relationship with you, or any girl, I could still try and...help you figure things out." Jean said to Phoenix.

"At least you understand. I think..." Phoenix replied, still looking down.

"I try..." Jean said. She smiled again, then pulled Phoenix back into a full hug. "You've been a really good friend to me Phoenix. I'm not going to abandon you, no matter what." she added.

OoC: No homo, right? :P

@Nail: How would I know? And Phoenix wouldn't know any better either, despite the memory bleed.

"Thank you Jean..." Phoenix replied, embracing Jean in the hug, her elemental powers of fire and heat creating a nice relaxing warmth.

"No problem." Jean replied.

Nailik:
OoC: No homo, right? :P

-_-

Outisakanobody:
"Well...Even though I don't really want that kind of relationship with you, or any girl...

I can't make it much more explicit than this...

Phoenix yawned and let go of the hug. "Well... I'm going to bed. Want to come along?" she said, walking back to the ship.

Jean nodded and followed behind Phoenix.

@Outis: Long Fang's ship is still there.... right?

CmmdrRosh99:
@Outis: Long Fang's ship is still there.... right?

......Yes? I have no idea...

@Outis:... Let's just say yes.

Phoenix found her way back into the ship and to the makeshift bed. She slowly tucked herself in, waiting for Jean.

OoC: The ship is still there

Jean got into bed with Phoenix.

Phoenix curled up alittle then fell asleep.

OoC: I'll still be in chat.

Jean also fell asleep.

OoC: Should we start the epilogues now? Or wait longer? Because I plan to have 3 epilogues, one canon and two non canon.

OoC:

CmmdrRosh99:
Phoenix yawned and let go of the hug. "Well... I'm going to bed. Want to come along?" she said, walking back to the ship.

I hate to be the new Zeph, buuuuuuuuttttttttt........... *wink*

OoC: Dead thread is dead....

OoC: *Hugs @Hatchy* Oh my god mate! I missed you so bad. It's lonely and dead in here!

@Hatch: Maybe... We should have Crystal, Venomion and Katrina get off this Earth.

Katrina slowly starts to wake up

OoC: @Rosh, 'Let's get the hell of this rock!'
@Dirty, 'I missed you too....No homo'

Venomion and Crystal also start to wake up.

Katrina got up and sighed. "Afternoon sleepy heads! I think... It's time for us to leave this world."

Crystal sighed. "Yeah...back to lore then?"

Venomion nodded. "As long as were away from here....I don't care were we go...."

OoC: @Rosh, BTW I saw the convo of a 'behind the scenes thread' and I'd be up for that If you were to make it.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 . . . 671 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked