A REALLY Wild Wasteland... (Fallout RP Sign-Up Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

FalloutJack:

Souplex:

FalloutJack:

Project Purity functional and guarded by East Coast BoS. No FEV sabotage. Lone Wanderer wandered off some years back and we dunno where he went. Liam Neeson is still dead, but if you hurt his kid, he swears that he will find you and he will kill you.

Megaton is no boom, in fact disarmed. Tenpenny Tower is ghoul-haven'd.

Additinally, for anyone who needs to know: Independent New Vegas, NCR and Legion still in a snit out west. East Coast BoS not happy about the way West Coast BoS was handling things.

So we can safely assume in all situations that the Lone Wanderer chose the good option?

Is helping Roy and the ghouls the good option with the tower? That one struck me as gray, but mostly yeah. I wouldn't have him kill all the mutants. Marcus is awesome.

Well the good option is to persuade Tenpenny to let the ghouls stay, but that ends with Roy having all the non-ghoul residents killed anyways.
How was the Pitt handled since that choice was supposed to be morally gray?

Deadyawn:
So, where is this group? Should we find it now or will you just invite everyone later?

I send the invites. This will take a while. There's no REAL rush at this time. I wanna get it started myself, but basically don't worry about it.

Souplex:
-The Pitt-

Pretty much the the way the guy in East Coast BoS said it happened. They went in and killed all the zombies everything horrible in sight.

This will be my first RP in a few months. I hope you like the sheet.

Viking Incognito:

I think you're too late. The cutoff was on page three.

FalloutJack:

Deadyawn:
So, where is this group? Should we find it now or will you just invite everyone later?

I send the invites. This will take a while. There's no REAL rush at this time. I wanna get it started myself, but basically don't worry about it.

So when is this thing starting?

Souplex:
-The Pitt-

Pretty much the the way the guy in East Coast BoS said it happened. They went in and killed all the zombies everything horrible in sight.

So we're just completely ignoring Pittsburgh then?

Souplex:

FalloutJack:

Deadyawn:

So when is this thing starting?

Souplex:
-The Pitt-

So we're just completely ignoring Pittsburgh then?

If it's all the same to you, I'd like to. I'm already crossing states as is with a ton of characters to boot. And as I live there, it's a bit removed from the territories in question anyway.

I'm working on character selection RIGHT NOW, which includes copying all of your character files and names for my proverbial dart board. The timeframe is longer than short, but shorter than long (since I am working on it now). I DID take a Guild Wars 2 break and...you know...food, but you can hardly blame me.

I guess I didn't make the final cut. Oh well, better luck next time I suppose.

lacktheknack:

Viking Incognito:

I think you're too late. The cutoff was on page three.

Shame. I spent so long writing up a sheet, I missed it too. It might be a good idea to close the thread and prevent the uninitiated from wasting their time, filling out the sheets that missed the deadline.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked