D.I.C.E. (Modern Day Supernatural and Sci-fi RP. Interest & Sign up)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Did you see mine?

EDIT: Changed this one too, just in case.

Let me know what you guys think of this character. I will gladly make changes if needed, and since I'm seeing a few people whose characters need partners or handlers I would be more than willing to alter my char to work that in.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like changed, or if it's alright as it stands.

Two questions:

1) Is there a faction who directly oppose demons, who are also supernatural i.e. Angels?

2) How long has D.I.C.E been around?

Hope this is ok?

Name: Mikhail Olkhovsky

Nation: Russia/British

Species: Human

Appearance: Short black hair, Blue eyes and a muscular build. He stands at 6'5 tall and wears military cargo pants, black assault boots and a leather jacket over a Telnyashka undershirt

Personality: Stubborn and strong headed but surprisingly friendly and always the guy to crack off a few jokes when he's off duty. Mikhail believes highly in comradeship and would gladly risk his life to save another comrade in danger.

Division: Division 3

Skills: Highly proficient with firearms and also hand to hand combat. Has a thing for "explosives.

Power/magic: None

Weapons & Equipment: AK-74M with GP-25 under-slung grenade launcher, colt 45, C4 explosives and NR-40 combat knife

Bio: Mikhail's father was a colonel in the soviet airborne regiment and his mother was the daughter of the British consulate to the Soviet Union. Mikhail like his father joined the Soviet army and served with the 103rd Guards airborne division during the soviet campaign in Afghanistan. When the war in Afghanistan was over Mikhail stayed in the army until the Soviet Union dissolved.

When the Soviet Union dissolved Mikhail drafted from war zone to the next serving as a mercenary to the highest bidder. He gained quiet a reputation fighting in different war-zones around the world and caught the attention of D.I.C.E after he took out a large group of demons as they had interfered in a contract he was in the middle of completing.

I've got a couple questions

1. How many people are going to be in the final group for this rp?

2. Is DICE the only anti-demon organization or are there others? Perhaps rival organizations or ones associated with a specific government or type of threat?

IFS:
Let me know what you guys think of this character. I will gladly make changes if needed, and since I'm seeing a few people whose characters need partners or handlers I would be more than willing to alter my char to work that in.

Works for me if you want to be Crow's handler in the field or whatever when they're not doing experiments on him down in the Div. 6 labs. The binding/summoning thing works in well with keeping him on his leash as it were.

MortifiedPenguin:
Two questions:

1) Is there a faction who directly oppose demons, who are also supernatural i.e. Angels?

2) How long has D.I.C.E been around?

1)Within DICE, no. Outside of it, yes.

2) 20 years give or take.

IFS:
I've got a couple questions

1. How many people are going to be in the final group for this rp?

2. Is DICE the only anti-demon organization or are there others? Perhaps rival organizations or ones associated with a specific government or type of threat?

1) 9-13

2) There are groups of diralect slayers that dont operate along side the UN.

And for everyone else.

If I havnt said anything about your sheet yet, I'm about to read it and give you feedback in the next post I make.

Oh, and if I get in, I'm totally willing to have MSM hold on to/keep track of/abuse any magic doohickeys/chaotic personnel/partners. Though I'm not saying he'll do a great job of it. Nor that anyone would give him such things.

Eh, sod my sheet. You can make him an NPC and put him in section 0 if you want.

Or you could just completely ignore it, your choice.

Some more questions: What kind of place is the D.I.C.E. headquarters, and where is it? How many people are there in each division, and is it possible to live in or close to the headquarters?

9-13? I'm going to make finishing my character sheet a number one priority then! I'll be sure to finish it within the next few days.

Division 2: Experimental weapon report.

Willing to alter stuff, let me know what you think. Put me in whatever division fits if you deem me acceptable.

The voices in my head wouldn't be quiet until I posted this character.

It is finished!!! time for bed...

Expanded my bio a little:

madox ford:
-Snip-

I'm fine with Jane Smith wielding Eligor, as s/he sounds skilled enough to be deemed 'worthy' to wield him.
Provided both sheets get in, of course.

(Souldrinker is just the name of the sword, Eligor is the demonic entity imprisoned with the blade btw.)

Editted my character to add where he learned magic and to make note of him being Crow/subject 24's handler (provide both characters make it into the rp).

Here's my sheet, just tell me if I need to edit anything.

I will be finishing up the bio soon, just wanted to hear any criticisms as it is now.

Here is part 2 of the mass feedback. This will get more frequent now that I'm back to regular schedual.

Terratina.:
Souldrinker/Eligor

Interesting idea, and the sheet itself looks fine. Your only issue would be finding a wielder, but it looks like that wont be a problem.

Dectomax:

Lost and Found

The only thing you nee to add here i some kind of limit to the healing ability. Like "If he takes too much damage over X amount of time he will die" or something similar.

ToxicPiranah:
Simon Jones

The bio i kind of bare bones a is. From this I guess he lived a fairly normal human life. And what age did his father tell him about hi heritage?

Ultraman950:
Well, Toxic stole that from me, so I'll get back to you.

The ammo thing lacks any kind of reasoning(weird thing to say when magic exists in this world, I know). Saying it's magic energy that's condensed into bullets or something would give me an idea as to how that works. Just a thought.

oversizedant:
Tony Marks

Okay. This one doesnt have any flaws sticking out. You're good at the moment.

ON TO PAGE 2!

Malyc:
Ghost

spudevil:
Mikhail Olkhovsky

These are both fine as is.

IFS:
Garath Heller

The invisible power is the only thing I'm sceptical. So just make that hard to do or on a limiter. The rest is fine.

The Thinker:
Science

I could not stop laughing at this. This looks like a fun character. Thank you for making my day.

William Duff:

Name: Azkar.

I may have something in mind for this one if you get in. No need to alter anything.

madox ford:
Jane Smith

You even supplied us with a villain. That's pretty awesome.

MortifiedPenguin:
Eliezer

And then angels were cannon. No problems here.

Mortis Nuncius:

I will be finishing up the bio soon, just wanted to hear any criticisms as it is now.

There are no problems with it so far. Go ahead and continue with the bio is you're still interested.

Shadowstar38:

Dectomax:

Lost and Found

The only thing you nee to add here i some kind of limit to the healing ability. Like "If he takes too much damage over X amount of time he will die" or something similar.

The healing ability is pretty much just the same as a normal human - He can just take a bit more punishment and can recover from more deadly injuries quicker - if he gets beaten up too badly in combat he'll go down just like anyone else.

"A human modified by the Bear strain becomes "a walking tank", fighting like a berserker of old and possessing tremendous strength and power. Bear physical capabilities are actually on par with smaller Demons, able to fight and even kill them in single combat. They also possess an incredible faculty for healing, to the point of regenerating nerve damage and internal organs that have been lost"

When designing the character this was what I had in mind for the "Bear Strain" and it's capabilities. Obviosuly it wouldn't be immediate healing, it would require rest and a varying amount of time to recover, just less than your average human.

Shadowstar38:

IFS:
Garath Heller

The invisible power is the only thing I'm sceptical. So just make that hard to do or on a limiter. The rest is fine.

Ok, I'll add a note that he can only maintain it for a minute or two, and that it becomes more difficult to maintain the more the target of the spell moves.

Shadowstar38:

MortifiedPenguin:
Eliezer

Nice, I made something cannon.

Thinking about it, since he's been a test subject for Division 6 for some time now, the scientists there would know him. So does anyone feel like striking up a friendship (of sorts) with Eliezer?

MortifiedPenguin:

Shadowstar38:

MortifiedPenguin:
Eliezer

Nice, I made something cannon.

Thinking about it, since he's been a test subject for Division 6 for some time now, the scientists there would know him. So does anyone feel like striking up a friendship (of sorts) with Eliezer?

My character, Richard, is someone who could be friendly with Eliezer, so if you want to, I'm up for it. And don't worry, he's not interested in testing him, since Richard prefer his specimens dead and on a table, rather than alive.

DarkRawen:
-Snip-

I guess that would be alright, so how would Richard treat a demon who's trapped in a humans body and is immortal?

MortifiedPenguin:

DarkRawen:
-Snip-

I guess that would be alright, so how would Richard treat a demon who's trapped in a humans body and is immortal?

Since that demon is trapped in a human body, I would assume most if not all its DNA would be regular. However, since he is a demon, he would show interest in that demon as a person and have questions. Being a pessimistic person, yet seemingly optimistic, Richard likes dark humor, and says some dark things without flinching.

DarkRawen:

MortifiedPenguin:

DarkRawen:
-Snip-

Since that demon is trapped in a human body, I would assume most if not all its DNA would be regular. However, since he is a demon, he would show interest in that demon as a person and have questions. Being a pessimistic person, yet seemingly optimistic, Richard likes dark humor, and says some dark things without flinching.

Yes, most of his DNA except for the parts attributing to his curse would be normal. Seems like they could be good friends (of sorts). How does Richard like riddles then?

MortifiedPenguin:

DarkRawen:

MortifiedPenguin:

Yes, most of his DNA except for the parts attributing to his curse would be normal. Seems like they could be good friends (of sorts). How does Richard like riddles then?

Highly depends on the kind. He is more fond of watching the other scientists fail miserably.

DarkRawen:
-Snip-

Well that fits fine then. Richard is now friends with the demon/human Eliezer

This looks interesting.

This is a modified character sheet I submitted in another RP, so this isn't plagiarism.

Shadowstar38:

Ultraman950:

The ammo thing lacks any kind of reasoning(weird thing to say when magic exists in this world, I know). Saying it's magic energy that's condensed into bullets or something would give me an idea as to how that works. Just a thought.

Yeah, now I think of it, it just kinda sounds vague. We can go with the condensed-into-bullets thing, it sounds better that way, anyway. Want me to edit my sheet?

deathbydeath:
This looks interesting.

This is a modified character sheet I submitted in another RP, so this isn't plagiarism.

Gah! People keep making characters with interesting plot important bios. I'm gonna end up going over the character limit at this rate.

Ultraman950:

Shadowstar38:

Ultraman950:

Yeah, now I think of it, it just kinda sounds vague. We can go with the condensed-into-bullets thing, it sounds better that way, anyway. Want me to edit my sheet?

Yeah. Edit that and you'll be fine.

Shadowstar38:

deathbydeath:
This looks interesting.

Gah! People keep making characters with interesting plot important bios. I'm gonna end up going over the character limit at this rate.

Sorry 'bout that. Feel free to ignore it if you want to. I didn't mean for you to elaborately weave the shady ancestry/parents thing into the story, I just wanted a bit of distrust (on both sides) and a bit of grimdark to throw on him. I would appreciate you letting me into the game, though.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked