And So the Bells Did Ring O'er That Damned Crown. (Open/Accepting Sheets)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

So will you personally be a character or are you just DMing?

A few quick questions:
How old do the werevolves get?
Are they the kind of werevolves that are always in their "wolf" form, or the kind that turns into it? Or is it optionable?
Is it too late to apply?

Trucken:
A few quick questions:
Are they the kind of werevolves that are always in their "wolf" form, or the kind that turns into it? Or is it optionable?
Is it too late to apply?

You still have a day. Most werewolves are feral and they are always in their transformed state but a few raised in elvish society have gone past the pack mindset and have been productive members of society. They live about fifty years max.

*edit* just to make it clear, one is not made a werewolf, one is born a werewolf and is always a werewolf. They don't have a human form, they are just a cross between wolves and humans.

Gabanuka:
So will you personally be a character or are you just DMing?

I will be controlling all major npcs but no, I don't think I will. I have nothing in mind anyway.

drmigit2:

Trucken:
A few quick questions:
Is it too late to apply?

You still have a day. Most werewolves are feral and they are always in their transformed state but a few raised in elvish society have gone past the pack mindset and have been productive members of society. They live about fifty years max.

*edit* just to make it clear, one is not made a werewolf, one is born a werewolf and is always a werewolf. They don't have a human form, they are just a cross between wolves and humans.

OK, thanks for the info. Now to create a werewolf! That was born in an elvish village. And that wants a crown. And for some reason is currently in the human capital...

This will be a lot more difficult than I thought.

Trucken:

drmigit2:

Trucken:
A few quick questions:
Is it too late to apply?

OK, thanks for the info. Now to create a werewolf! That was born in an elvish village. And that wants a crown. And for some reason is currently in the human capital...

This will be a lot more difficult than I thought.

There are werewolves in elf cities, they are not too uncommon. Though they are looked down upon a very tiny bit. Slightly. Werewolves like all other races are allowed to go to the human kingdom to visit and yours is a visit. Your challenge is to justify a werewolf seeking immortality. Considering they are the lowest of the rings in status, perhaps elevate them beyond feral dogs? Up to you.

So have you decided who will be the leader yet, or will you be letting us know come tomorrow?

Ultraman950:
So have you decided who will be the leader yet, or will you be letting us know come tomorrow?

I need to see if any more sheets come in, but I am thinking Rema on the reasoning that she is the most obsessive over the crown itself, while everyone else would use the crown as a means to their ends, Rema's ends is the crown itself, so it would make the most sense.

To be honest I don't even have a reason for the crown. I have one planned for the future if I'm accepted but its not really relevant at the moment. Speaking of which is it ok if I ask very specific questions without actually being accepted yet?

Go nuts. I won't spoil the story but I will answer anything to the best of my abilities. Curiosity is a fine reason to go off on an adventure, your character does not seem to have much to stay in his city for anyway.

drmigit2:

I need to see if any more sheets come in, but I am thinking Rema on the reasoning that she is the most obsessive over the crown itself, while everyone else would use the crown as a means to their ends, Rema's ends is the crown itself, so it would make the most sense.

Good idea, I created my sheet with the sole idea of not being the leader. It would make things more interesting.

At this point I only have one question: can our characters die?

Tips_of_Fingers:

drmigit2:

Good idea, I created my sheet with the sole idea of not being the leader. It would make things more interesting.

At this point I only have one question: can our characters die?

To that end, I have only this to say.

drmigit2:

Hrm...I watched the video all the way through hoping he would suddenly say "no" at 20 seconds.

Oh, also....how will combat work?

Tips_of_Fingers:

drmigit2:

Hrm...I watched the video all the way through hoping he would suddenly say "no" at 20 seconds.

Oh, also....how will combat work?

This is going to be mostly story based. You guys aren't invincible and I will rarely have you be forced to directly confront things. When that does have to happen though, unless I say otherwise I will let you have creative rights as far as the fights go. Just keep in mind I do have your sheets and if say a mage tries to headlock a troll, bad things will occur to said mage.

drmigit2:

Ultraman950:

Kewl. ^^

Also, I have a picture of Rema now, one I drew up myself: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/248/d/2/rema_the_healer_by_man_of_the_hour-d5dnwj9.jpg

I know, I'm out of practice. :P

Ultraman950:

drmigit2:

Ultraman950:

Kewl. ^^

Also, I have a picture of Rema now, one I drew up myself: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/248/d/2/rema_the_healer_by_man_of_the_hour-d5dnwj9.jpg

I know, I'm out of practice. :P

That about fits with my perception of her. Yep, this is going to be fun. I will probably tell you guys who is accepted in less than 24 hours (About 21 at this point). Everyone has until then to make any final adjustments to their sheets and I will begin my reaping.

Trucken:

The character is interesting, I would enjoy having an innocent on the mission and he would fit the bill. I can't guarente anyone a spot at this moment as I am still waiting to see if any more character sheets roll in but I do like who I have so far.

This team needs some flavour

Tentaquil:

My problem stems not from the character (which I like) but from your writing itself. Paragraphs are your best friend and you seem to have discarded your best buddie in lieu of one giant doom wall of text. It makes me nervous is all.

drmigit2:

Tentaquil:

My problem stems not from the character (which I like) but from your writing itself. Paragraphs are your best friend and you seem to have discarded your best buddie in lieu of one giant doom wall of text. It makes me nervous is all.

Fix'd Original post. Giant things make me nervous too

Tentaquil:

drmigit2:

Tentaquil:

Fix'd Original post. Giant things make me nervous too

Good. If I do decide to put you in, just make sure to not submit giant walls of text anymore. Thanks. Each party needs a lawful good party pooper and your guy might be that pooper.

Hope its not too late to submit a sheet

IFS:

Just a heads up: Drmigit2 said if your Bio is less than 3 paragraphs then he won't even read the sheet. I would have thought with your character being many centuries old that you'd have alot to say in his bio.

Hope that helps. = ]

Tips_of_Fingers:

IFS:

Just a heads up: Drmigit2 said if your Bio is less than 3 paragraphs then he won't even read the sheet. I would have thought with your character being many centuries old that you'd have alot to say in his bio.

Hope that helps. = ]

Thanks, I'll edit in some more text. I tend to be concise but it shouldn't be too hard to expand.

IFS:

... ya'know, with all these cool characters I'm seriously starting to doubt that I'll get a spot in this rp. :D

Trucken:

... ya'know, with all these cool characters I'm seriously starting to doubt that I'll get a spot in this rp. :D

3-4 people does seem like a really small party, given how unique your character is I think you stand a better chance of getting in than me.

IFS:

Trucken:

3-4 people does seem like a really small party, given how unique your character is I think you stand a better chance of getting in than me.

I just hope that what I've said to drmigit off sheet are enough to pull me through, in retrospect secrets may not of been the best route. Plus your character makes things.... difficult.

IFS:

Trucken:

You got a character that's made up of insects, that honestly feels a lot more original than a werewolf. Granted, hes basically a huge puppy, but still.

There is one character I'm pretty sure will be in this one though, and yes, it's the one giving us all nightmares. :)

Trucken:

IFS:

Trucken:

You got a character that's made up of insects, that honestly feels a lot more original than a werewolf. Granted, hes basically a huge puppy, but still.

There is one character I'm pretty sure will be in this one though, and yes, it's the one giving us all nightmares. :)

I know, right? It's the dwarf:

TheBlueShotgun0:
Well, best get my sheet in now then. A few questions though: how long do dwarfs live and are simple guns permitted?

I'll add in the bio once my first question is answered, otherwise it'll just be a collection of vague dates.

Too bad you're leaving, and so the group lacks a short guy who is made of muscle and beard and alcohol and awesome. The elves are all in awe of your paragon dwarfiness :D

Okay, so we possibly have a pair of magic users, three if you count Kalic the Bard, one of which is a healer; four warriors, one with a big shield, three built for damage (including the werewolf). Really, we're just missing a rogue, unless the Dark Elf is supposed to be a rogue and not a warrior. She doesn't have stats, so I can't tell, but her skills say she knows a lot about weapons, so I'm assuming she's a warrior.

Also, EVERYBODY'S is more original than mine. XD

Its ok, if I don't get in I'll just make my own RP. With Blackjack, and hookers. In-fact, forget the RP.

Asclepion:

Trucken:

IFS:

I know, right? It's the dwarf

Trying to mislead us, eh? Clever girl, I'm on to y-OH A STICK! THROW THE STICK, THROW IT THROWITTHROWIT!

Gabanuka:

IFS:

Trucken:

I just hope that what I've said to drmigit off sheet are enough to pull me through, in retrospect secrets may not of been the best route. Plus your character makes things.... difficult.

How so? Just the fact that he is an evil bastard or is it the made of bugs thing?

IFS:

Gabanuka:

IFS:

How so? Just the fact that he is an evil bastard or is it the made of bugs thing?

Nah, something else which I cant reveal unless one of us isn't accepted.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked