Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 346 NEXT

My phone continues to ring.

Green watches as some of the group breaks off to go elsewhere, including the monkey, he sucks up his fears and follows along.

"Hey! Pale girl! Wait up!"

"Well I don't remember what actual human society is like do I?"

"Jesus Christ, there's more of them."

"I'm not with them, you can leave forever now."

"Gladly."

I run up to the door, bolting up the stairs, into my apartment and locking the door.

"Well shit." I run down the path the woman indicated. I never did catch her name.

After delivering a few pizzas, and picking a few pockets, I return to Sigma. The bike costs to a gentle stop, right into a lamppost.
"Hey, Sig. Who are you on the phone with?"

I breathe a sigh of relief, slumping against the door.

"Fuckin' Christ, thank god he doesn't remember."

I stare blankly ahead as my phone rings.
"Im calling somebody called Crane."

I run into the centre of the town, it's shanty and rickety. I ask for a psychiatric ward and get laughed at.

I approach Sigma "pass me one of these newsagents leaflets it's better than nothing"

"...Caller ID better not..."

I glance at the home-phone.

"Uhh...Callback number, do your thing."

"Why?"
I start counting out my ill-, and legitimately-, gotten gains.
"Sweet, I've got, like, sixty quid. I can buy food for a day or two!"
I pocket the cash and do a celebratory dance.

I walk into the largest building, which bears a sign denoting it as the town hall. I ask to speak to someone who knows what's going on.

I let the answering machine do it's thing.

I am laughed out of the town hall and retreat back to the tower block. All doors but one lie wide open. I knock. "Hey, what's going on?"

I whisper into the answering machine
"No hablos cranos du muertos"
And hang up.

As Green rolls into the town and out of the forest, he's...confused by the lack of bright lights. He rolls up to what he assumes is...or was a bank, and pulls at a board on the window, to no avail.

He then tries to door.

Which works.

He rolls inside, to see a surprising lack of people.

"Hellooooo?"

I turn to Trilby.
"So. How'd the delivering go?"

I immediately throw the phone out the window to prevent future calls.

"Swear to god, a girl gets her life back on track and now...this shit comes back."

"It went okay. I think I killed someone's cat, though."

"Did you saute it with a nice chile sauce?"

"No, I kept driving. I picked a few pockets, too. So, now we've got a bunch of credit cards that I suppose we can try to use."

"Please at least tell me what part of the world this is!"

"Sweet."
I check the time.
"Oops. Got a store to rob. Be right back."
I run off in the direction of Victoria's Secret, scarf flapping behind me.

I yell out the window, "IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T CHINA! NOT YET AT LEAST!"

Seeing as nobody comes out into the main room, Green wheels around what he thinks is a till, and pokes his head into one of the back rooms.

That conveniently is lacking in light.

Luckily, he has a flashlight built into his display! Woo!

Turning the light on, he sees a lot of boxes, a large vault, and....some kind of black box in the corner! Black boxes are cool!

He moves to pick it up, before realizes it's thoroughly locked. Shit.

"What do you mean not yet?"

"I'll come with you" I said catching with Sigma

I throw David a facemask.
" I'll grab the stuff, you watch my back."
I reach the store, and peer in through the window. No grate, but there's probably an alarm.

It's then that I realize Joe and the other person just disappeared into the forest, along with Green. CES FILS DE- (THOSE SONS A-) I run off after them.

Sigma Castell:
I throw David a facemask.
" I'll grab the stuff, you watch my back."
I reach the store, and peer in through the window. No grate, but there's probably an alarm.

Isaac's enthusiasm for fashion, reaching criminal levels, is interrupted by the sound of gun safeties being switched off. Said people wielding the guns don't look like cops; more like mercenaries with the logo of the London Police Force stapled on their armor.

"Does your name happen to be Isaac?" one of them calls out.

I turn and eye up the 'policemen'
"You know... British cops dont carry guns...or maybe you're just happy to see me?" I wink and lick my lips.

{charm test +10}

I put the facemask, pulling out one of the revolvers I then put on my gun belt with the other in it's hostler "what's it to you?"

Sigma Castell:
I turn and eye up the 'policemen'
"You know... British cops dont carry guns...or maybe you're just happy to see me?" I wink and lick my lips.

{charm test +10}

You roll a 15, making a 25 total. Sadly, the cop's homosexual. A few of the other 'cops' are successfully seduced, however.

"I repeat; is your name Sigma?"

Captain Anon:
I put the facemask, pulling out one of the revolvers I then put on my gun belt with the other in it's hostler "what's it to you?"

Half of the remaining eunuch policemen turn their eyes towards Woon, each of them saying variations of "A cop might get nervous; a man approaches with his weapon drawn..."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 346 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked