Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Less Bionic Commando talk! More soda discussion! :P

SnowCold:

AMCization:
Pepsi<Coke

MaDsPLoiTz:
Pepsi is horrible.

yeah_so_no:
Agreed, agreed so hard, on everything said about Pepsi.

theevilgerbil:
pepsi is the enemy... coke warlords ftw! -_-

Ghostwise:
Pepsi sucks. Tastes like dirty Coca Cola.

mikekearn:
And I agree with how much Pepsi sucks.

philzibit:
COKE FTW!!!!!!

sky14kemea:
gym sock taste of pepsi

Captain Pancake:
You know what's worse than pepsi? pepsi max. I couldn't finish a bottle of the stuff

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY COKA-COLA!

heeeeey, you quoted mine out of context! no fair! XD

Okay, so I decided to look up the twist as well. Holy jeebus that was really, REALLY effing lame.

Oh, and I fucking looooove pepsi.

I absolutely detest in game advertising. Hate it hate it hate it hate it. Just that alone will make me never play this game.

The letter at the end was priceless.

My mum is exciting and sexy; it's official because Yahtzee said so.

_Russell_:
Great review as always.

I love the "Letter of the week" section at the end. ^_^

Yeah.

I dont like Pepsi either, Coca-cola is much nicer.

{Loading...}

"Yes I can be petty!" Really? I had no i-

{Loading...}

-dea! This wasn't bad, and I wasn't really expecting Bionic Commando to set the wo-

{Loading...}

-rld on fire. It just shows that game develop-

{Loading...}

-ers are just as bad as Hollywood because original ideas are about as rare as genuine human affec-

{Loading...}

-tionOH BUGGER THIS.

I think there's more people talking about soda than ZP...

extreme lol at the letter of the week

sky14kemea:

SnowCold:

AMCization:
Pepsi<Coke

MaDsPLoiTz:
Pepsi is horrible.

yeah_so_no:
Agreed, agreed so hard, on everything said about Pepsi.

theevilgerbil:
pepsi is the enemy... coke warlords ftw! -_-

Ghostwise:
Pepsi sucks. Tastes like dirty Coca Cola.

mikekearn:
And I agree with how much Pepsi sucks.

philzibit:
COKE FTW!!!!!!

sky14kemea:
gym sock taste of pepsi

Captain Pancake:
You know what's worse than pepsi? pepsi max. I couldn't finish a bottle of the stuff

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY COKA-COLA!

heeeeey, you quoted mine out of context! no fair! XD

Coke makes everything better.

Sims 3, Halo ODST, L4D2, Bioshock 2, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Yahtzee's got a lot material to work with this year :)

As if someone wrote in asking about Duke Nukem..!
Someone send that fellow a years' supply of Pepsi.

Cpt_Oblivious:

birdman_91:
hey yahtzee, answer my email plz
didn't you already review this sortof with the XBLA video?

He doesn't read these forums, sorry.

Anyway, I don't think it can top last week's but I'll take a look. Once more into the breach!

oh well you're a commisar i see then!

FoxParadox:
Sims 3, Halo ODST, L4D2, Bioshock 2, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Yahtzee's got a lot material to work with this year :)

I was kinda hoping he'd review inFamous too..

I just read the wife plot twist... yeah that's pretty retarded..

Anyways, good review. I still think that Pepsi is better than Coke. I can't stand drinking regular coke.

Huh, I really am not fond of Coke. I much prefer Pepsi if I must drink a cola, however, i'd really rather nor drink a cola. I prefer Orange and Dr. Pepper. Mostly Dr. Pepper. Tremendous amounts of Dr. Pepper.

Anyway, this isn't about my drink of choice (Dr. Pepper), but is instead about a critque of a game.
Um... good review?

No, but seriously, this week it seemed a bit forced, liek he couldn;t think of anything, but wasn't fond of the game, and so just made whatever arbitrary complaints he could (excluding the loading time thing, because it's really annoying on the 360 version, so I can only imagine having to load it in first would be even worse).
Dr. Pepper.

Can we get some confirmation that Yahtzee actually got an email like that?

Dirty socks? Oookay...

I like Pepsi much more than Coke. Especially now that they're using real cane sugar for the Pepsi Throwback in the US. Coke still has high fructose corn syrup instead of sugar here.

the online part of this game was the best part in my opinion. but u couldn't fling stuff at your opponent in it i guess that's a good thing preventing nubs from ruining the game
during the story mode i think that there were parts missing cause it didn't make sense at all.

P.S. DR PEPPER RULES ALL!

I enjoyed the video and all but the Sims 3 was a game that I was hoping he would review... although he would have to get it at Game Traders Robina since its not out in Australia yet, at least I don't think.

That email at the end was priceless...

Also can someone tell me what the stupid twist with the wife was? I'm too lazy to look it up. :3

Well its nice to know all these boring games that I had to endure watching being announced/demoed at E3 (like same rabbids go home) will at least probably get ripped on by trustly on yahtzee.

birdman_91:
hey yahtzee, answer my email plz
didn't you already review this sortof with the XBLA video?

Firstly, Yahtzee has a capital 'Y'. Secondly, don't be a douch.

loading.....loadin ....loading......thanks for the great review on Bionic shit

Tsshhh, that was pretty good. Loading screens, Pepsi (sounding like a n Eastern European dog), clockwork bumfuck, momentum being for pussies and the government calling the protagonist to call him a tosser every five minutes were just some of the good jokes.

But I wonder how I always laugh at nearly any old ZPs? The downFALL began probably with FALLout 3... (har har har, Internet humor, the peak of human evolution)

Oh wait, what did Yahtzee say at the beginning of his MGS4 review again?

Fucking sellout games. I hate it when they have in-game advertisements so they can fund the game.

It does make sense, though, to give that feeling of realism, but who gives a fuck about realism? I play games to get away from the realism, not be ass-fucked by it!

LOL. nice review. but the very best part of it, "where can i get a copy of duke nukem forever?". lol. that was the best. i sure bet it was the mail of the week. :D

I love Coke way more than Pepsi...but Pepsi in a paper cup with some pizza really hits the spot. (especcially if the pizza is good and cooked)

DOWN WITH COKE!!!

UP WITH DR PEPPER*

*although technically it is owned by coca cola so either way they win

best game reviewer.

Loading comment...

This one had so many good lines. Trilbies off to Yahtzee once again!

I heard things about this game, that it was crap - average.

This confirms it.

I HATE PEPSI TOO :3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook