Unforgotten Realms: Episode 35: Ratgina

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Captain Bobbossa:
Ah! bloody cliffhangers!
Mabye you explained all this at some point in another thread, but I never read it and I can't see any reason for doing so.

Money.

There is no reason to create a 10 minute episode. It makes as much ad revenue as a 1 minute episode to be perfectly honest. Unforgotten Realms bi weekly with the hits it was getting simply could not support myself to continue working on it like that. If you feel that this has hurt the show well sorry but the alternative was to not do the show at all.

Until some millionaire wants to come by and throw me money so I can hire a team of Chinese animators to do all the bulk work for me, It's gonna stay this format.

boy he got us, two cliffhangers!

SirSchmoopy:

Captain Bobbossa:
Ah! bloody cliffhangers!
Mabye you explained all this at some point in another thread, but I never read it and I can't see any reason for doing so.

Money.

There is no reason to create a 10 minute episode. It makes as much ad revenue as a 1 minute episode to be perfectly honest. Unforgotten Realms bi weekly with the hits it was getting simply could not support myself to continue working on it like that. If you feel that this has hurt the show well sorry but the alternative was to not do the show at all.

Until some millionaire wants to come by and throw me money so I can hire a team of Chinese animators to do all the bulk work for me, It's gonna stay this format.

Well I suppose that is a good enough reason, my mind is at ease now so thankyou.

Madness I say, but nothing like a good cliffhanger to get the blood flowing

-m

wow mid sentence though... i mean wouldnt the look on our faces been soo much better if it had been "i wanna cast a spell. i cast"-*screen goes black* is instead of " \i wanna ca--"

i mean i realize its basically the same but... *using announcer voice* "whats he complaining about? is he not happy to see a groundbold about to shoot Douglas? find out in the next post from... w8.... whats my user name?"

SirSchmoopy:

Captain Bobbossa:
Ah! bloody cliffhangers!

Money.

You should do 5, 1 minute episodes one week. 5x's the number of hits! =)

I'm kidding of course.

delete i screwed up again

hey............................. shut up

Pi_Fighter:

urgh76:

Broken Wings:
Alright I'm done with this show, I've got no laughs, and his staggering amount of cliffhangers are pissing me off, so I'm done.

shut up u pansy

Are you totally fucking retarded?
Or do you genuinely believe that he has no right to voice his opinion?

hey.......................................... shut up

mmmkay? anyway episode 36?

im starting to think more and more rob just makes these shows to piss more and more people off per episode for his entertainment

When is the next one coming up?

YEAH i do wait either triple flare or quadropple flare o
o
o
o

Rob is prob getting bored with the show like time gnomes so he pissing ppl off so they stop watching then he stops Unforgotten realms even through i hope not every1 one is saying what i said bout him being bored with it....

Where is today's episode

Good question. It should have been up a while ago. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be up any moment now.

The jokes on you, I was so busy with Prototype last week that I didn't watch this episode until the next one was already released! HA!

URfan:
Rob is prob getting bored with the show like time gnomes so he pissing ppl off so they stop watching then he stops Unforgotten realms even through i hope not every1 one is saying what i said bout him being bored with it....

You just spout garbage all the time? Try not to pretend like you know anything.

no dude i love unforogtten realms i swear this is my favshow in the world god i cant get enough of it but dude if u are rob great work but i was saying what every1 else was saying kk? but if youre rob you rock keeep it up!

i was just saying what the other ppl are saying kk i hope u dont i was saying what like all the other ppl said

i hope that there will be an Unforgotten Realms soundtrack with all the music used in the series cause so far it's all kickarse music!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here