Stolen Pixels #102: Left 4 Dumb, Part 18

Pages PREV 1 2

Shamus Young:

Meinos Kaen:

The infamous SCAMola:
I might be reading a tad too much into this, but why would his ex-wife supposedly get mad at him for having a new girlfriend or going to the strip club?

Still, pretty funny.

Because he would be wasting the money that she has to get. :3 Divorced women are like that. lol

Yeah, I'm sort of imagining that she might not have been the most level-headed woman even before she became a murderous zombie.

And like you said, divorced women can be... difficult.

I am so glad I don't need to go through that for at least a decade yet.

DanniXXX:

orannis62:

ElArabDeMagnifico:
Louis really is a zombie magnet in the game too. I play as Louis a lot and seriously, everyone wants his brains first.

So I'm not the only one who noticed that!

Anyway, good comic, but may I ask a question? What is common law? I feel like I should know this.

When you live with your partner for a long period (ussually something like 7 years, I dunno, its been a long time since I studied divorce law), even if you haven't signed a legal document, you are considered married under common law - I think it also kicks in if you have children. Effectively means he was "living in sin" for a few years.

Ah, thank you. That makes sense, I guess.

cainx10a:
Leave Louis alone damnit!!!!1111

Uh what ... stop looking at me like that ... I was just hoping for a Zoey X Witch scene, well, uh, going to head back to fanfics now ...

On a more serious note: Damn good web-comics ;)

... Link. Now.

Returning in topic, how many strips till he gets resurrected again? lol

Meinos Kaen:

cainx10a:

Uh what ... stop looking at me like that ... I was just hoping for a Zoey X Witch scene, well, uh, going to head back to fanfics now ...

... Link. Now.

http://www.wegame.com/view/Zoey_Has_Startled_The_Witch/

I really enjoyed left 4 dumb in the past. I probably would have enjoyed this one if it were not #X [X=whatever ridiculous number it's at now].

But here I am
"informing the author that his work is stupid and unfunny and he should have quit ages ago."

I appreciate what you have done with it, but I don't like to see anyone addicted to anything.

Let it go, dude. I am sure you can find a support group somewhere. This is the internet, after all.

If I go zombie, I want glowy eyes!

Meinos Kaen:

cainx10a:

... Link. Now.

Would think by now he knows how to pick the lock on the inside of the closet by himself.

I hope Louis isn't too beaten.

Ha pretty good one

DanniXXX:
If the kids get infected too, that would make them Baby Boomers.

Grooooan!

That was a really good strip, really funny.

"Is there really a strip club down here?"

One of the best lines of the entire series.

That was seriously hilarious... I admired this Comic to no end! Finally a humorous Comic about the Witch and.. was married to Francis? That was a shocker, but loved Louis's reaction XD

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here