Yahtzee's Prototype vs. InFamous Challenge

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Indigo_Dingo:
Both companies should put out special editions using those pictures as cover art.

Now that.
That I would buy a PS3 for.
Just to say I owned a game where the cover art was more disturbing than Cthulhu.

HardRockSamurai:

Fuck. ADD strikes again. Thanks for setting it straight.

That's me: Helpful and polite.

if you're playing for the main storyline, inFamous. If you just want to blow shit up, Prototype.

*thinks* actually the "weaker" one submitted by the Prototype team seems to have just taken the cover of Infamous, and pasted a bad 3d model over Cole's body. On the second one, Cole just looks like a hooker (and why does he have a womans face tattooed on his thigh? Seriously...)

Alex Mercers looks like it got overall better work done on it.

You know, this is a very misleading article. I liked it, and I appreciate the candor of each team actually doing this (if it is in fact true that this happened as we were told) for the good fun in it. However, I hope that I'm not in a minority when I say that this article is as hard to follow as the invisible man at a nude beach...

I get it, the Prototype team did one of the dude from Infamous and vice versa... Hard to structure this without confusing the audience. But kudos anyway Yahtzee.

That was just too brilliant.

I truly did not believe this would happen, like the rest of you (probably) I just assumed it was another throwaway Yahtzee closing joke, and yet here we are.

Sickened. Disturbed. Overjoyed.

HOLY F###ING S##T!!! this is awesome...

Well, that delivered.

But they cheated, they gave Mercer breasts...

doctorjackal777:
Seriously I doubt Zero Punctuation actually helps or hinders anyone's games sales

Valve called yahtzee after his reveiw of Painkiller to tell him downloads on steam had tripled after his reveiw......

Unicorns FTW! Has anyone told Susan yet?

...Sucker Punch is officially my favorite game developer of all time.

I'm tempted to put up Cole's picture as my wallpaper...

Kudos to both Radical and Sucker Punch, you guys are awesome!

johnman:
Unicorns FTW! Has anyone told Susan yet?

This all came together quite rapidly today. I don't think she's seen it yet. You'll know it when she does, I'm sure.

I can safely say Sucker Punch and Free Radical are both EARNED my money, and i will continue to buy to say how awesome those pictures are XD.

All hail Yahtzee, king of game devs !!

Fucking.

Awesome.

Amazing, they actually did it. Like most people have already said, thought it was just another awesome joke. Think we're all a bit surprised, including Yahtzee himself. This whole article made me giggle, from the title to the very last word.
Just awesome.

OMG I can't fucking breath XD

You know what?

Im gonna buy those games, just because they did this.

Damn. Am I the only one turned on by that version of Alex? >.>
Anyway I am slightly disappointed in Prototypes developers. They could at least have tired to make the face match the body in any way. I could do a better job. -.-;

*wonders what the time limit is till he can steal Alex and use it as a avatar* <.<

Pss...Yahtzee
prototype won not inFamous. :3

as a side note, these should both be downloadable content for the games.
I want to play as a super hero...in a bra.

DaBozz:
Pss...Yahtzee

The Prototype picture won, which was developed by inFamous's team.

Lol quality! Good too see SP and Radical have got a sense of humour =) Is it wrong of me to be strangely aroused by those pictures?

There. Is. No. God.

I'm gonna have to go with Prototype being better seeing as how i don't have a PS3, unfair I know, but I don't really care.

Well personally I thought you were joking when you stated the competition. Seems Yahtzee is far more influential than I thought.

Well I larffed when I saw both of them, just as good as each other and always will be overall.

I can't believe the amount of people who can't even read properly and think that since the mercer picture won, it should be prototype that won.

avykins:

DaBozz:
Pss...Yahtzee

The Prototype picture won, which was developed by inFamous's team.

No its not that, I wanted prototype to win D:

ZerOmega:
There. Is. No. God.

Oh, there is a god, and he has a wild and zany personallity.

Awesome stuff.
That made my day.

I completely agree with the winner. Well done :)

Oh, my, well... I didn't actually think they would take that seriously.

On a side note I am now off to scrub my eyes with bleach.

Yahtzee your a god walking amongst mere mortals.

I'm amazed the world didn't explode from the pure awesome that was released by this event. That definitely brightened up my workday. Thank you Yahtzee for proving that with enough love and persistance even... ah screw it.

Hoooooolllleeeeeeeee shit. They did it, they fucking did it. This is just... awesome, so very, very awesome.

Though I'll never be able to run down a Manhattan street in Prototype without picturing Alex riding a unicorn.

OMG
I just came.

But it looks like they photo shopped a picture of InFamous guy on a girls body XD

The teams actually did this? You didn't just comb DeviantArt for very willing fans?

I like how in the end you're like "buy this one... and the other one".
He, he, he!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or