Unskippable: Valkyria Chronicles

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

This made my Monday, guys. Keep up the good work.

But the "Bruhl, glorious Bruhhlll..." bit had me on the floor, as did the part with naming other countries with windmills.

Holy hell I thought Yahtzee was exaggerating when he said the game was defending the hundred acre woods from mean old farmer Hitler, I guess he was right.

Oh and the episode is great too.

My favorite line is "there's more places with windmills than Holland"
"name one"
"ummm"

GrahamS:

0p3rati0n:

Generator:

0p3rati0n:
I just love this show! Why can't it be on T.V. and they get paid!

I know! They totally deserve to get paid for this!

i know and yahzee gets paid right? If he does these guys deserver just as much wealth!!!

Just to stop a nasty rumour from spreading, we do actually get paid for the videos. It's neat!

Also, this actually looked like a pretty fun game from the bits I played.

Oh. I though that because you did this for a contest, you guys didn't get paid and you were just entertaining us out of the goodness of your hearts. ... Still, you guys deserve it, so it's alright.

Awesome episode guys, keep up the good work!

"We're going to have a puppet show. Fetch lots of rope." was my favorite line, God how I laughed!

You guys are still at your best with the JRPGs. Simply amazing.

I lol'd to the nth degree.

GrahamS:

0p3rati0n:

Generator:

0p3rati0n:
I just love this show! Why can't it be on T.V. and they get paid!

I know! They totally deserve to get paid for this!

i know and yahzee gets paid right? If he does these guys deserver just as much wealth!!!

Just to stop a nasty rumour from spreading, we do actually get paid for the videos. It's neat!

Also, this actually looked like a pretty fun game from the bits I played.

Oh it is fun... just the style is a love or hate sort of thing. I hate overly soft anime but the gameplay is strong enough for me to recommend it to a good chuck of gamers (strategy in particular), if you can stomach the rest that is...

...and from some comments from past episodes that might be an issue for you haha!

Oh man, the fish dialogue cracked me up so hard. Just awesome. I'd give you five thumbs up if I had that many thumbs.

Did not expect a Klonoa reference. Wow.

Okay, in relation to their end of movie statement, now someone with artistic ability needs to draw a picture from God of War of Kratos doing something horrible, in the style of Valkyria Chronicles, to see if what they said was true.

Excellent through and through. Especially their harmonized "We have nothing to add to this scene." Does make me wonder how it would have been to play Medal of Honor if it was rendered like that.

pretty funny guys. Way to lampoon one of my favorite games.]

"what should we do with the bodies?"
"we're having a puppet show."

All I want to say is that this is my favorite one so far.

I loved the game, but I loved this too.

So I am a very happy camper.

I looked at all the videos the "Star Ocean" with Yatzee is the most commented one and I think the next most commented video is "eternal sonta"

Most of the videos are under 200 comments

but that could change with more viewers going to watch the others. The first "unskippable" show I saw was "the getaway" and from there they got me hooked and then I went back watch and commented the other videos and every Monday I wait to see the next video. A lot of them are great (ex:FF7:Direge of Cerberus,the getaway,lost planet,onimusha 3,the bouncer etc..)

I love all the puns and reference to other videos yall have made is great. Keep up the good work

-"Well the pen is mightier than the sword"
-"But they have guns"
-"And there lies his predicament"

Great one

-"What are going to do with the bodies, Ma'am?"
-"We are going to have a puppet show, fetch lots of rope"

gamegod25:
"...a tiny nation could best a military giant"

THIS...IS...GALLIA!!! *kicks over monitor*

ROFL, that's awesome.

MajorShmoopy:
lol *seeds in the air

"What are those?"

"Anthrax"

yeh i was in tears when he said that LOL :D

and NEW LIFE " flies and maggots for instance" !:D

im not a fan of this show and ive never played valkyria chronicles but this was good nevertheless

who is Klonoa

oh god the terrible pun IT BURNS.

Reminds me of dark cloud 2

WAY too cute for the type of stuff you are doing. You have a monster nibbling on you and all you can do is go "AWWWWE!!! That is SO CUTE! Aren't you just the cutest little monster!?"

Alternatively, you might be carrying a grenade launcher and be casting massive gambits of magic, but it all just looks... adorable.

Best one yet! imo

loved the fish part!

Wait, isn't Fishy McSketcherson a pun? It's like that guy's fishy, or that's a sketchy character.

"Hows the air, douchebag?"

Those fish are pure awesome. Great episode, one of the best yet.

"Dear diary, today I saw some fish!" was my favorite part. Really good episode this week.

I have yet to be disappointed with these, keep up the good work!

AHHHH dude that was great i it just goes to show you can make anything cute and fluffy with anime graphics and a fuzzy white boarder. thought the video was really funny.

"Later, 20 feet down the road" killed me.

Another great vid, maybe one of their funniest yet.

Those fish deserve their own spinoff sequel.

The Metal Gear Solid reference was gold, even though I saw it coming a cut-scene away.

I'm pretty sure there's was more intro before this.
Beat the game, loved it.
Loved the fish. I don't know if anyone got the "Hit the chronic-what?-cles of Valk-" part. It's from here.
I don't know what else to say. I laughed at most of the jokes.

Knights in armor using WWII rifles and throwing plasma grenades?

WHAAA?!?!

"Fetch lots of rope" heh, nice

First time watching. Very funny. Will watch more in the future.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here