Escapist News Network: Uber HD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

VALVE SUCKS!

Now we play the waiting game.

Hooray for Dale! And yes, rest in peace Captain Lou, he will be missed.

Actually, funnily enough, the resolution for "Street Fighter IV" in the Arcades was actually beyond top level HD, and went into a so called "Uber-HD." It was beyond 1080P (or whatever is commonly held to be the highest).

Very well done, again. My brain is still no worky after your description of UberHd Dead or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyboobs.

I want 2000p's lol

Seriously, I want the opening theme music.

Sanctus Hospes:
Frank's 2000 inch tv...I got it ^^

I was wondering if anyone else caught that the UberHD's name was Frank. That was a sly reference there, guys.

Good episode. Btw, the shirt Paul was wearing, was that the shirt Morgan had in "The Trouble With Scribblenauts"..? hmm, might have to rewatch that...

And it seems like Graham is ready for a zombie apocalypse xD

latenightapplepie:
I liked the Bubble Boy hoax reference. Great job again, guys.

Very well done. It took me a second to catch on to that one lol. And I can't wait for Uber HD. I have already started a savings account just for that.

I like Paul's shirt. One of those new-age expressionist clothing lines?

DALE! :D dale just made the show even better

Way to play on Gear Guide, that made me laugh so hard! Way to go Escapist =D

LMAO, another great episode. So many wonderful references. And Dale, that nerdgasm was...believable. Creepy, but believable.

I look forward to these videos every week. Cheers!

Sanctus Hospes:
Frank's 2000 inch tv...I got it ^^

Dammit, reference ninja'd. I was going to break into song on these forums and see if anyone recognized it.

Fra-a-a-a-ank's Two-o-o-o-o Thou-sand Inch Tee-e-Vee-e (Frank's Two Thousand Inch TV), A-a-any-one can see-e-e (Frank's Two Thousand Inch TV), Go-o-ot a three year wa-a-arante-e-e (On Parts And Labor)!

mmmm, can't wait to play DoA volleyball on my UberHD.

Geargasm gave me uncomfortable images about C3PO...

ReverseEngineered:
And Dale, that nerdgasm was...believable. Creepy, but believable.

Thanks, R.E.!

Rest in peace, Captain Lou Albano.

Hell yeah Frank's 2000 Inch TV referance. Best Weird Al song ever.

Already making jokes about balloon boy huh? Oh well, I saw that coming...anyway, nice job.

Pankeyman:
I'm already saving for Uber HD, anybody else?

They forgot to mention that you can save on your home heating bill by proper application of UberHD. But make sure you get one with the split screen function! Otherwise you may miss something displayed in your kitchen while you are in your living room.

Caliban1972:

littlerudi08107:
I really wish the anchors would drop the stupid off-air skits. THEY ARN'T FUNNY!!!!

Are too!

Are not!

Brilliant, inspired stuff. Very 'The Day Today' feel to it, actually made my cold hard shell of a soul chuckle on the inside...

you guys do know that there actually is a real ÜberHD in development and that it has already been tested once successfully, right? The Japanese national TV (NHK) develeped a 7,680 × 4,320 pixel format and a camera for it... Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_High_Definition_Video

*moment of silence for Lou Albano*

littlerudi08107:

Caliban1972:

littlerudi08107:
I really wish the anchors would drop the stupid off-air skits. THEY ARN'T FUNNY!!!!

Are too!

Are not!

I will state my opinion that the off-air skits are excellent. Did you not catch the Fresh Prince reference last week? Great episode, BTW, bubble boy made me laugh.

God I loved the Commander Keen video.....and the Lou reference...this "show" is now one of my favorites.

Yay, it's the D&D guy!

I would like to invest in this UberHD, please, send me a brochure with more information!

Deffinately full of lol.

It's like what the The Daily Show would have been like if it was on G4.

Awesome, Australia is ahead on the installation of our uberHD televisions, we already use 240V power points. I didnt notice the weird al reference conciously but I was still reminded of the song.

likalaruku:
Deffinately full of lol.

It's like what the The Daily Show would have been like if it was on G4.

Except... without all the suck of something on G4?

In the geargasm thing that grayhaired dude, he was from commodoreHUSTLE24 (one of the D and D players)

Btw that mii character, was it pauls?

littlerudi08107:

I disagree completely, this is just what the show needs to continue doing, maybe even have the news anchors bounce comments off each other more! The whole thing would be too dry cut and clinical otherwise.

Was great to see Paul had a very funny part this week, i hope GearGasm becomes a regular feature! Good job to all involved.

Taco of flames:

littlerudi08107:

Caliban1972:

littlerudi08107:

Are too!

Are not!

I will state my opinion that the off-air skits are excellent. Did you not catch the Fresh Prince reference last week? Great episode, BTW, bubble boy made me laugh.

Are you kidding me? Fresh Prince references? That's like Rickrolling, It stopped being funny a long time ago.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here