Unskippable: The Last Remnant

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

this must be what commanding an army feels like from the com center

it was really weird!, great show anywhays :P

Worst name for a giant cannon. EVER.

Wow, this video contained even more WTF than the Zone of the Enders one.

Well done guys, funny stuff this week.

Yeah, I loved LR, but I spent most of that fight going 'Uh....I don't know what I'm doing!' And most of the first hour or so of that game as well. That game really has issues with telling you how to actually play it, heh.

No, you don't want to know what that white stuff is.
Can't wait for the one next week.

BrownGaijin:

We injected rabbits with frog genes so the rabbits can hop.

Rabbits do that anyways.

Dammit

lol.

same here

I also like
"his upper half is excited, but his lower half is very disappointed in you"

I love the gameplay during this video great job.

This review was boring and lame, you should really try to tell more about the story instead of wasting time talking about trees, forests, rabbits and 'poking at the sun'. I learned nothing about the overall story, the character background, bosses or gameplay.

Watching this review was a waste of my time and I'll probably skip all future reviews whenever I see unskippable features.

hehe i love the game, but i like how you mess with it.

slashd:
This review was boring and lame, you should really try to tell more about the story instead of wasting time talking about trees, forests, rabbits and 'poking at the sun'. I learned nothing about the overall story, the character background, bosses or gameplay.

Watching this review was a waste of my time and I'll probably skip all future reviews whenever I see unskippable features.

Either you're a very good troll... or just someone who didn't realise what Unskippable is about.

ROFL!!!

That one was REALLY good!

slashd:

VyperX:

Either you're a very good troll... or just someone who didn't realise what Unskippable is about.

Indeed! My money is on troll as it seems too naive seeming.

I really liked this style of battle! I felt like a proper British Commander.. having a cup of tea whilst the unwashed masses fight for me...

Well, once I got used to it. My FIRST reaction was "OH GOD I HAVE NO CONTROL, THESE STUPID IDIOTS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!"

..Then I learned the Way of the British. And all was well.

Laughs as always! Very excited to hear there will be more of the same next week!

ROFL! Bravo gentlemen.

Cool move to comment on game play, please gimme more of this in the future. :)

Best Unskippable ever :)

So many great jokes, i laughed through the whole episode :)

Best unskippable of 2010 thus far ;)

Guess I should be happy I don't do comedy for a living ;)

Hahah, awesome episode!

The Last Remnant.
Brought to you by the Makers of Final Fantasy.
Now with 60% more cutscenes & dick jokes.

I really liked that you guys just showed gameplay.
it really made it better in my opinion.

The Cheezy One:
the full feature, including gameplay, i like it!
should do an actual full film sometime!

They did, Metal Gear August.
xD

Aw man this was fantastic!
That battle system gave me a headache though, reminds me of all the time I spent having to sit and watch my sister play endless repetitive drivel during all the early FF games as a kid.

I swear Unskippable is just getting funnier though! Great job guys!

DerekTheMagicDragun:

The Cheezy One:
the full feature, including gameplay, i like it!
should do an actual full film sometime!

They did, Metal Gear August.
xD

oh yeah, i forgot cos it was sort of cut up XD

You guys are really funny keep up the great work, nearly seen all your videos.
And One of you sound like Raymond, from the TV Series "Everyone loves Raymond.." LOL

Stabby Joe:
JRPGs are sooooo easy to take jabs at, they're really repetitive in style and plot haha!

Same can be said for all genres... Like FPS.. There all pretty much the same.. Shoot stuff and win.. yay... Thats all it is.. And rarely do they ever have storys.. Good example is Halo.. Its mediocre at best because it brought nothing new to the table weapons were boring as crap gameplay was good but got old very fast 1 player mode was short.. Couldnt care less about any of the characters.. I can go on and on.. about how all genres are the same way..

inpachi:

Stabby Joe:
JRPGs are sooooo easy to take jabs at, they're really repetitive in style and plot haha!

Same can be said for all genres... Like FPS.. There all pretty much the same.. Shoot stuff and win.. yay... Thats all it is.. And rarely do they ever have storys.. Good example is Halo.. Its mediocre at best because it brought nothing new to the table weapons were boring as crap gameplay was good but got old very fast 1 player mode was short.. Couldnt care less about any of the characters.. I can go on and on.. about how all genres are the same way..

I'm just talking about the anime style of JRPGs, all WRPGs aren't the same in style, not talking about gameplay. Any excuse to rip on Halo eh?

Stabby Joe:

inpachi:

Stabby Joe:

I didnt say all FPS dont have storys.. A good a example of good ones that do is. Half Life Gun Resident Evil and plenty more.. Its just the majority dont..

I'm just talking about the anime style of JRPGs, all WRPGs aren't the same in style, not talking about gameplay. Any excuse to rip on Halo eh?

Oh my God "Really went downhill", you're my fucking hero.

Wow. You guys are fucking morons. Criticism is a sad life, worse when they are just bad puns. Not funny, not impressed. Phenomenal game though.

"Crushed by the title screen."
"We lose more cameramen that way."

Sadly so, guys. Sadly so. T^T

Yeah... am I the only person who knows that Gae Bolg is an Irish lance?

Gameplay :DDDDD
Excellent Unskippable!
[Sorry,I'm too overwhelmed to comment a more intellectual comment..]

The intro was funny by itself, because the "useless" character seemed to have like no stable moments of thought. He focused on just walking through the forest, then on flowers, then suddenly took off and so forth.

You guys doubled the humor with your jokes especially near the end LOL!! "What is that white stuff coming out of it?" "You don't want to know, just leave it as it is." Hahaha XD

Love these guys as much as Yahtzee!

Y'see? This is what I was taking about, Japan! No more war games!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here