Apocalypse Lane: Episode 34: Robots and Repairs

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

So much awesome in an 8 minute window. Well done Jon!

WHAT THE F@#K!?!?!?! EPIC EPISODE!!!

...Mr. Jon Goddam Etheridge, HOW MANY times do you have to shock us all with wave upon wave of WTF's until your satisfied?!

Another brilliant episode man, one of the best :D

......i think my head exploded from all the Wtf moments.

So who else agrees with Cuddles?

obviously mr. ducky is the cyborg

What the...

Brilliantly placed Mass Effect 2 reference, I must say.

Willie is a robot? image SAY WHAAAAAAAT?!

ninjajoeman:

No doubt about that one i mean, did you here his quack? TOTALLY robo-uh i mean, cyboric

It just keeps getting better.

Also: wtf!?

Kick ass! If Willy is a sex bot, then what the fuck is Big Pete's purpose? Great episode, guys.

"Well you can't blame a motherf**ker for trying."

I just love the sudden and unexpected inserted 'f**ks' now and then =P. Really. You guys have a gift when it comes to swearing.

ZeroDotZero:
This gets more and more complicated every week. It's brilliant!
Can't wait for next week's.

Man this show is just getting more awesome with each episode :D
This was such an awesome episode....Frank kicks ass big time....
I was having WTF moments all the time during this ep :O

shit is going down! excellent, look forward to the next. also good to see willies similarity to obamas wife is ACTUALLY explained ;D.

HEAD ASPLODE

Well I think we pretty much have a comprehensive background on everyone but Hickey whom we know had a brain scramble of some sort. This is still bat-shit crazy and awesome.

Netrosis:

Zed himself, I was not expecting! He reminds me of a character from Ghost in the Shell, who turned himself into a robot and his company sold robots designed for an intimate nature.

You're thinking of the episode Missing Hearts with the little cube guy with the Texas accent huh? He actually ran an organ bank where you could give your DNA and they'd grow you a full set of organs for if you ever needed a transplant.

OT: Holy crap! The whole Willy being a cyborg thing totally caught me off guard and ruined all my theories on the whole bit with Obama. Also it would be awesome to see Hickey drink something that makes him a totally badass driver in order to win the race only to get back to the neighborhood to find it laid to waste by Washington D.C.

Ohh. That explains a lot. So that wasn't Willy with Obama.

Hi, I'm one of Mr. Gency's friends. I would like to tell you that you just BLEW. HIS. MIND!

the bandage on pumper's ear kept changing which one it was on.

So many WTFs in one episode. I now need to clean my brain bits from the walls.

I haven't been this surprised in a good long time.
Can't wait for the next episode.

"Ok, I just had two WTF moments in one day... oh my god, that's exhausting!"

By far the biggest laugh this entire series has given me so far. Keep up the good work, man.

jaw dropping awesome, nice work

Mr. Gency:
Hi, I'm one of Mr. Gency's friends. I would like to tell you that you just BLEW. HIS. MIND!

Take that Mr. Gency. hahaha.

Infiniteloop:
the bandage on pumper's ear kept changing which one it was on.

Yeah i noticed that after I had rendered everything. Sometimes you miss the little things you know. It won't happen in further episodes. :p

I...b-but...it...he...can't be possible...a-and...what...it...he's...cannot...if...did...

Loving the homage to Bender...but anyone who saw the Futurama quotes thread prbably witnessed my pathetically in-depth fanboy love for the series. "Bite my rusty titanium aaaa--"...I lol'd.

That besides, my initial reservations of this series are quickly evaporating. It's different, and it's a good kind of different. I can't wait to see what the mobile-mecha-Washington DC gets up to in the next ep. Keep on trucking!

Ps. You think you know a zombie...XD

OptimusPrime33:

ninjajoeman:

No doubt about that one i mean, did you here his quack? TOTALLY robo-uh i mean, cyboric

Cyboric? Cyborgaceous? Cybor-- Cy--

Okay, let's think brass language here. This is a toughie.

XP

Cyberotic. Yes.

Dang, this is 5/5 material!

Cuddles reaction to Zed=priceless!

"Jesus Christ" in that low tone voice, amazing :D

ParadoxBG:

OptimusPrime33:

ninjajoeman:

XP

Cyberotic. Yes.

YES! That's it X3. image

You know, there's plot twists, and then there are pulling things out of your ass, and Willy being a robot cyborg is not a plot twist. I still loved it though.

So... Willy is a super advanced erotic toy? Well, that was something.

Great start to this part of the series, now lets get some fireworks! Get that post apopcalyptic party started!

Now, I've seen every episode of this, and I don't know how you keep managing to make each episode "the best one yet", but you really do. Bravo.
This series is the highlight of my week (at least on the Internet), no lie.

OptimusPrime33:

ParadoxBG:

OptimusPrime33:

ninjajoeman:

XP

Cyberotic. Yes.

YES! That's it X3. image

Cyberotic, sounds sexy.

Willie is a robot. My mind is blown. We should place bets on which character is going to have an insane plot revelation next.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here