Apocalypse Lane: Episode 40: Battle of The Bitches

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Jon, you found a way to bring Pete back, PLEASE BRING HICKEY AND STINKY BACK! This show is so much less funny without them!

I would love to see Hickey meeting the Rooster in Heaven next episode though.

HICKEY NOOOOOO...he was my favorite character why couldn't they kill off someone else.

Why Hickey? Why?!

Why Hickey? Why?!

First Captain Charms, now Hicky and Stinky!?

WHY ROOSTER, WHY!!!!!!!!

Not Hickey and Stinky...oh god.
WHY it couldn't have been gladys?

Oh god...Hickey and Stinky...

HICKEY!!! STINKY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHYYYYYYY??????

No worries he will be back in the next episode!

Right?

Oh hickey please be back in the next episode! OH GOD PLEASE MAKE HICKEY AND STINKY BE ALIVE AAAH!

Offtopic: I'd love to see frank and pumper owned by cuddles... Would be perfect chance for him to finally use that switchblade of his.

Wha...no...no no no no NO, HELL NO!.
How could you kill of the best character. My favorite moments in this series stem from Hickey drinking booze.
R.I.P Hickey you will be missed.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHY HICKEY?! WHY?

k-ossuburb:
I wouldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. I was kinda hoping Stinky would carry on living afterward, just for the "weird-factor", they'd have to drag Hickey's corpse around so Stinky could... actually that's a stupid idea. Never mind.

Rooster bless his nuggets, may he baste in peace. Amen.

LOL I was curious about that too... I was wondering if they'd do something with Stinky..
Honestly I think poor Stinky used to have some good lines and be a great character but he's been somewhat underused after the first season. I remember when he was layin the smack down on Hinkey and then after that he turned into a big wuss and was reduced to nothing more than a sock puppet equivalent of Marty.

The saddest thing of all is I'm really saddened by the loss of these two characters, compounded because one was lost for no other reason than the other died.
Still, they shoulda kept Stinky alive for some reason, maybe have him 'jump bodies' to someone else's hand.. or even better, become Cuddle's missing hand.. that would have been awesome.

Amen to everything they said.

Wow I thought they knife would've hit Steve at first since it was those two fighting.

But how the hell did Stinky die? Thought it was established that he was independent

You're a cruel comic writer Mr. Ethridge, I miss Hickey & Stinky already.

Nooooooo... Hickey and the Rooster were okay but I can't go without Stinky! Please Rooster, do something!

That was a GREAT EPISODE! I am shocked!!!!

Seriously though....quite good.

u insane bastards! How the hell do u do it!!!!??????!
Another ep well done :D
Ya know for a moment there i almost thought that stinky somehow would survive....that wouldve been awesome :D
But now that he is dead id prefer if he stays dead....i hate these ppl dying n then rising from the grave shits!

I love the use of the duck-hunt dog.

I can't believe they off'd Hickey/Stinky!

Kukakkau:
Wow I thought they knife would've hit Steve at first since it was those two fighting.

But how the hell did Stinky die? Thought it was established that he was independent

The loss of his best friend was too much for him...he died of a broken heart. :(

*beats dead horse*
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why rooster why!?!?!?!? WHY DID YOU TAKE STINKY WITH HIIIM!?

wonder if they coulda cut off Hickys arm and saved Stinky...

edit: forgot to add: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTR:
Not Hickey and Stinky...oh god.
WHY it couldn't have been gladys?

Because if Gladys died, the current storyline would be over.
RIP Captain.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

This feels appropriate.

The Rooster giveth!
And the Rooster Taketh away!
The bastard...

Blast, Hickey shall be missed, though it is nice to see they're willing to kill off important characters, which means dramatic moments actually mean something (see shounen syndrome).

Void if Hickey is revived, in which case YAY STINKY'S BACK!!

There were some epic win lines there, and the horrid animation in the fight scene was hilarious :D

No point in mentioning Hickey here...

We should place bets on which character is going to have a giant change. My money's on Sgt. Rico.

At least they killed you off in the most honorable way they possibly could.

RIP Hicky

Oh you did not just kill off my favorite characters.
First Laser Cat, now this?!

Oh captain my captain

Probably will tie into "The device" somehow...and he'll come back to life.

STINKY!!!!!

Why Rooster? Why?

If only Gladys hadn't ducked

why they killed the best person on the show

The Whole Escapist Mourns Hickeys and Stinkys Death.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here