Escapist News Network: Peace Walker Promo

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I don't like Metal Gear Solid Peacew*GUNSHOT* *thud*....

...Ugh...it's gonna take me a while to regenerate this. I think the Pokemon series are never gonna stop because there are more colors than there are pokemon themselves nowadays.

I know it's wrong, but I want more of Graham in that outfit. maybe He'll appease the female watchers with a MGS LRR next week?

Haha, I loved the farmville part :D

I lol'd when I saw Graham in MGS form and when Kathleen said "More like Awesome Gear Awesome: Awesome Walker!"

Great show as always guys. Keep up the great work.

I could've sworn she said Dr Mordin Solus... :)

Nice one this week. Loved the Sonic fan bashing, 'The Room' reference, and the bit about Tron. Because...that was pretty much my reaction to those two seconds of footage.

Metal Gear: Peace Walker, huh?

Decabo:
reading the letter was a way to shamelessly lengthen the show

The best part though, is that it's a completely true quote.
Sonic is srs bizness for some people!

LOL, the sonic fan base gets trolled.

Oh Sonic fandom XD, I'm glad I abandoned that ship shortly after Sonic Adventure 2 came out.

GrahamS:
Peace Walker Promo

Sonic fanboys reach a crisis point.

Watch Video

very nice "jeu de mots" in the title and in video...

Excellent improv at the end there.
At least I assume/hope it was improv.
We all love Metal Gear.

Morgan Solus!

Loved the Metal gear bit, especially the part during the credits "they payed for the after show too (!)".

Dr. Solus? Hmmmmm.... souldn't this interveiw really be about the genophage? You know writing it down really brings home just how silly it sounds out of context.

I have to admit, this is the first episode I've watched, and I'll be back next week for more. Just too damn funny.

Loved the poke at famitsu...

You need Dr. Solus to make upgrades. They thought of everything :D

Morgan Solus, Mordin Solus. I see what you did thar!

GrahamS:

Decabo:
reading the letter was a way to shamelessly lengthen the show

The best part though, is that it's a completely true quote.
Sonic is srs bizness for some people!

You can't really blame them, though. I mean, what's the point of playing Sonic if he doesn't have his trademark eyelids?? Might as well play E.T. for the Atari.

Am I the only one that heard "Mordin Solis" and expected a mass effect 2 clip?

Nice Cosplay Graham.

Sonic sucks, Naked Snake for the win. <3
Awsome show guys, I like busted up at the end. Also, you guys should do another MGS-related sketch for like when Peace Walker comes out or something. <333

We love metal gear. Yay!
Also, I have not noticed that Kathleen has a really long neck. O_O

In other news, Graham is awesome as Solid Snake.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced 'SAUL-US' not 'SOUL-ESS'.

Edit: I am referring to the name Morgan Solus in the video.

Graham's Snake costume was pretty awesome, as was the song near the end - the exclamation marks were a nice touch, as well. Definitely one of the better ENN episodes in recent weeks; damn, first ZP, now ENN. The Escapist is on a role today.

And I just have to say, I love the high-def. The 10 dollars a year is SO worth it (and the 20 dollars a year will be worth it, too).

Eric the Orange:
Yeah I found the Sonic 4 boycott reason ridiculously stupid. For example, his legs aren't spinning, and he's called eggman instead of robotnik. Really guys, really? You boycott this for those reasons but have nothing to say over him getting a sword or turning into a werewolf.

You can say it to them..?

I really can't wait until I get money to be able to pay for the HD and all the extra features.

If that Sonic 4 boycott is any indication, I'd say Sonic fanboys are a lost cause.

It stopped working at precisely 5:00.

And I want to have Graham's eyepatch's babies <3

Dr Solus returns! I wonder if it was a deliberate move having him talk so slowly and precisely?

Leftnt Sharpe:
Dr Solus returns! I wonder if it was a deliberate move having him talk so slowly and precisely?

Ah, the puns strike again. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Also the ending jokes were hilarious. Metal Gear, Metal Gear, We love metal gear hey!

Great stuff guys!

Apparently R.O.B. > deities. I did not know that. Suspected, yes, but I didn't know.

oh my God, Metal Gear!!!!
good end part guys :P

I laughed out loud at the end bits.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook