Escapist News Network: Peace Walker Promo

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Haha, oh god, all the Metal Gear stuff was great. LRR, you're all awesome and I'm proud to have met Graham at least thrice.

sooperman:
You know, I might consider buying this if I had bought any previous Metal Gear games. Sadly, though, my brain can only sustain thirty minutes of unending dialogue at a time. And now it looks like I will have to register for Premium, considering HQ videos amirite?

Joe Deadman:
Nice work on the alerts at the end XD.
Could have done with the question mark one first when the guy off screen started talking though.

I think that the exclamation marks were fine for Paul's interruption. Question marks would have been weird.

Pick up the original Metal Gear Solid for the PSX. Trust me, it doesn't dissappoint, cutscenes don't exceed 3-4 minutes, and they are genuinley interesting and riveting. I highly recommend it.

My first thought with the title and thumbnail image was Pokewalker support for Metal Gear. I want to take Snake for walkies with me :(

There is nothing you can say that will ever be funnier than this:

!

Don't let that stop you from trying, there are many close seconds in my book. Just saying, you hit the pinnacle right there.

I laughed hard when he suddenly appeared in costume. I didn't expect that.

I laughed. <3

The new Sonic fan's nightmare:

Graham Snake is in your mind, whispering for you to get MGS: Peacewalker. With Snake killing Sonic in it.

Muwhahaha

That song...was...disturbing...

*flees*

Wow... i wish Kathleen would have stayed honest after the show was over. "Fan-girls ruin everything" ...Especially when they improvise songs.

hahaha, love the quip on the gram of heroin, another great ep guys.

Oh god, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time

I have a solution for all of the Sonic fans out there:

1) Pretend the internet doesn't exist
2) Play a Sonic game

Feeling better?

Doctor Morgan Solus.
I see what you did there.
Effect is...(sniiiiff) fascinating.

Haha,that was great, especially the ! at the end. I must say though, if Graham dresses up as BigBoss, then can Kathleen dress up as Eva?

Kathleen is my favorite online woman now :P

its too bad that peace walker is psp only, i would've really liked to play it instead of just reading up a plot synopsis (as i have no intention of buying a psp). hopefully they will port it to ps3 (although i know they never will).

p.s. big boss costume was awesome!

Nooo, real Solid Snake has eyepatch on left eye not right ! You blew it ! rraaaaaaaaaa

The really important speculation here, is just how sexyawesome does grahams butt look in that outfit.
I speculate? Super sexyawesome.

Hahaha, sonic fanboys working for Gamespot.

Galad:

Graham Snake is in your mind, whispering for you to get MGS: Peacewalker. With Snake killing Sonic in it.

Muwhahaha

That sounds like such a beautiful sight.

Dana22:
Nooo, real Solid Snake has eyepatch on left eye not right ! You blew it ! rraaaaaaaaaa

You know nothing! Solid Snake never had a eyepatch. He has a eyepatch tool, which didn't hinder his sight. Was probably on the left, didn't care much because Snake never needed a eyepatch. Peace Walker is with Big Boss, who is badass with his eyepatch over his RIGHT eye. The arm-gloves and forest camo that Graham has on, is Naked Snake related, aka Big Boss. So yea.

FFKonoko:
The really important speculation here, is just how sexyawesome does grahams butt look in that outfit.

If he was doing his Snake voice, it woulda been like "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGEPIC"

Speechless

I loved Portable Ops, and so that means that Peace Walker is gonna kick copious amounts of ass.

Oh, that is EFFing hilarious. Oh my gosh. So true about Sonic fans. Now, to go watch this leaked footage and see how they managed to screw up EVEN Sonic 4.

Dr. Morgan Solus?

"Sonic fanbase reaching crisis point. Artificial internal support structures beginning to fall apart. *sniff* Problematic."

ZehGeek:

Galad:

Muwhahaha

That sounds like such a beautiful sight.

Dana22:

You know nothing! Solid Snake never had a eyepatch. He has a eyepatch tool, which didn't hinder his sight. Was probably on the left, didn't care much because Snake never needed a eyepatch. Peace Walker is with Big Boss, who is badass with his eyepatch over his RIGHT eye. The arm-gloves and forest camo that Graham has on, is Naked Snake related, aka Big Boss. So yea.

FFKonoko:

If he was doing his Snake voice, it woulda been like "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGEPIC"

I forgot that Graham did a good Snake impression a while back, too bad it did not get pulled out for this.

Pretty good, you guys are giving the Onion a run for their money. They have better graphics though ;)

loved the reference to the room "Your tearing me apart lisa"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or