The Costumes of Tokyo Game Show 2010

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Double post lolz

#10, is that Jack Swagger?

Frank_Sinatra_:
Wow, some of those are awesome, and extremely creepy at the same time.
I must say the Kingdom Hearts one was pretty cute, but the Aeris one nearly blew me out of my chair.

Phoenix09215:
Wow... That girl dressed as Aeris was pritty hot. I gotta get me to one of these events!

Neferius:
I vote for no.16 --That has to be the Cutest incarnation of Minato to-date :D

Times like these makes me see how dedicated people are to looking cool at conventions. Thank God for that.

Also, I think 12 kinda looks like Bomberman.

I vote for number 19 just for finding the only back guy in all of Japan.

The main thing I got from this is there is a ton of hot chicks in Japan.

My fav i see is the chick in the kirin armor from monsterhunter in the back on pic 26 xD

Wait was 9 a woman?

Also, 25 and 16 were my favorites.

Holy basement dweller gathering, Batman.

yeah, definitely went there on sunday. The thing i found funny was that every time the girls came out, the cameras would suddenly shift to them. Much to the chagrin and utter disappointment of the men who took so much time to make their costumes. Who knew a little t&a would be so powerful. Answer: me.

Bayonetta and Chun Li were the two best. I don't really know Devil May Cry (DMC), but when I saw girl-Dante, I actually thought the games' protaginist was female. Shocked and somewhat dissapointed it isn't.

Sazh from FF13 was freaking perfect, down to the real afro and frocobo, Vanille and hope were pretty good as well

I suddenly understand furries a little more...

Simmo8591:
Sazh from FF13 was freaking perfect, down to the real afro and frocobo, Vanille and hope were pretty good as well

Lol, wow a black guy with an afro! Whodda thought?

I didn't get Airman's theme stuck in my head. Then again I missed out on Mega Man on the NES and in general until Mega Man X on the SNES >..> Although Airman being there is highly amusing.

I hated the Bayonetta, her legs were too short to pull it off.

You know, there's a fair share of that gallery that makes me want to say that Cosplay is not only for Asians (more specifically, anyone who can pass as the "stereotypical" Asian) any longer. Seriously, look at that FFXIII bunch! Although, that Bayonetta one still pales in comparison to Alodia Gosiengfiao.

EDIT:
That Dante is crossplay done right, for once.

John Funk:

Richard Pippy:
Just like I said for the G4 TGS cosplay article, you need a better way of displaying images. I am not going to view 26 pages just to see some costumes. I know you guys need page views to pad your ad values but you can do that while still designing the site's interface to be more user friendly.

Then don't. With our current design, this is the best way to show off full-sized images + captions. It looks ugly with more than one to a page.

Is clicking a button to go "next" really that much of a hassle? Really?

Or he could just become a member of the Publisher's Club ;)

I love the costumes! I'm going to be at Comic Con as Big Boss this year in NY. Hopefully I see you guys there!

Chun Li - "The strongest woman will kick you in the face" and by Jove I'd let her. All day long if that's how long it takes for her clothes to tear.

antigodoflife:
I hated the Bayonetta, her legs were too short to pull it off.

Ahh come on now? That's a little unfair. The woman cant do anything about the lenght of her legs for the sake of a costume and it's hardly her fault that the character designers made the character 70% legs, 25% torso, 5% head.

Best chun li iv seen in a while. and Dante makes me question my sexuality.

Konaerix:
I see a surprising amount of Touhou cosplayers.
*Smiles*

*High five!* Keine and Ex-Keine were in the same shot..... Time Paradox! It's probably her fault too. I'm sure I caught Murasa's and Marisa's hats in the back.

John Funk:

Richard Pippy:
Just like I said for the G4 TGS cosplay article, you need a better way of displaying images. I am not going to view 26 pages just to see some costumes. I know you guys need page views to pad your ad values but you can do that while still designing the site's interface to be more user friendly.

Then don't. With our current design, this is the best way to show off full-sized images + captions. It looks ugly with more than one to a page.

Is clicking a button to go "next" really that much of a hassle? Really?

More hassle than it needs to be, yeah.

Most awesome cosplay I've ever seen. I especialy like the Final Fantasy and Bayonetta ones.

Father Time:

Phoenix09215:
Wow... That girl dressed as Aeris was pritty hot. I gotta get me to one of these events!

You never found dressing up on Halloween fun?

well when I dressed up for halloween there weren't any hot Aeris' around! :P

Silk_Sk:
Is that a woman cosplaying as Dante? If yes, creepy (but a little sexy). If not...I quit.

I thought it was a woman too... has anyone determined if we are right?

That Air Man thing was amazing!

Chasmodius:
Doesn't the upside-down "M" on Ronald's suit indicate that he is in fact from the "WacDonald's" franchise? That ubiquitous "we don't have to pay McDonald's for the use of their logo in our anime" trope? That would make him Ronald WacDonald. And/or the bastard love-child of Ronald and V for Vendetta, what with that creepy mask...

I think he's Waronald, Wario's other brother.

Vanille looks high...er than usual.

Aeris, Cammy, Chun-Li...wow...

The detail in the Mass Effect costumes was impressive as well. They were all good actually, but those three...How come I can never meet a girl like those ones?

Page 3's face nearly made me cry.

*MUST NOT REMEMBER*

I stumbled upon the site of that Aerith cosplayer while I was looking through photos on deviant art. She's actually quite famous in the cosplay community for what I gather. She has a lot of other costumes that are quite well done.

This makes me sad that I couldn't pull off cosplay to save my life.
Amazing costumes though, loved Auron and the FFXIII crew.

orangecharger:

Silk_Sk:
Is that a woman cosplaying as Dante? If yes, creepy (but a little sexy). If not...I quit.

I thought it was a woman too... has anyone determined if we are right?

To put everyone's confused impulses to rest, Dante is female.

Flamezdudes:
That Auron one was the best, it was just so brilliant. He just needed a large sword.

I don't know what to feel about the FFXIII one, since i like it and it seems cheesy too.

Made me think of Family Guy when they were dressed as The A-Team...with an actual black guy.

Most of the "females" in this gallery are more than a little manish, if you ask me.

Chun-Li being the obvious exception. Most of the others creep me out.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here