Fill Out Surveys, Earn Cash and Win Videogames!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Honestly, these surveys suck, they ask me one question and then say I don't qualify and give me 10 cents, so I've made 30 cents. Just because no one in my family is in advertising or the financial market doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on it.

Well I (I live in Canada) just took a $2.10 movie quiz and was credited in full, so I think that things might pick up now that they're set up(hopefully). At the very least it looks like the surveys won't all be US centered.

What is, I think, the most annoying about it is that they can decide you don't qualify at any point during the survey.... *AFTER* they've actually supposedly invited you to take the survey in the first place. Considering that they are allegedly deciding what surveys to invite people to to based on their profile answers, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Further, I find the whole concept of being "invited" to take a survey and then being told to just go away and come back when I'm invited to another survey later to be... well.... for lack of a better word, rude.

mattttherman3:
Honestly, these surveys suck, they ask me one question and then say I don't qualify and give me 10 cents, so I've made 30 cents. Just because no one in my family is in advertising or the financial market doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on it.

Actually, being related to someone in advertising or marketing would be more reason to disqualify you than not.

Some of the screeners can be very specific, usually the big hitches are age and gender. Sometimes they can get more specific, like playing a specific genre (or even game) on a certain platform.

Part of it is luck, honestly.

obvious spambot is obvious

The signup page isn't even secure. Come on! It's not that hard to get a secure site these days people. I don't want to submit private data on an unsecure site.

how old do you have to be my dad wants to know.

EDIT: found it you need to be 13 or older.

Okay this is just ridiculous. It still asks for a Mobile Number even though I stated I did not own one...

Nouw:
Okay this is just ridiculous. It still asks for a Mobile Number even though I stated I did not own one...

I just put 0 as mine.

I refuse to do this. I've been pulled into these before and frankly, I never qualify. "Value my opinion"? The **** these surveyors do. I'm better off paying someone to listen to me. They do nothing but waste two hours of my time and I get maybe a 10-cent credit.

Terrortree:
My advice, try to do game testing with game companies and publishers instead of possibly phony web surveys. I do Microsoft Game Testing and it is a lot of fun, plus I know that it isnt possibly a scam. They don't pay in money, but they give you a free video game of your choice as thanks. I got Gears of War 2 GOTY edition for free last time (yeah its no great shakes, but hey I didn't have to pay for it). So look up a game company in your area and see if they need some game testers. :)

After reading this I felt the immediate need to sign up, which I did, only to find out that the testing is based in Washington. Seeing as I live in Michigan, I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work. Namely how I'm supposed to get there. Any advice? Because I'm now significantly confused.

Xorph:

Terrortree:
My advice, try to do game testing with game companies and publishers instead of possibly phony web surveys. I do Microsoft Game Testing and it is a lot of fun, plus I know that it isnt possibly a scam. They don't pay in money, but they give you a free video game of your choice as thanks. I got Gears of War 2 GOTY edition for free last time (yeah its no great shakes, but hey I didn't have to pay for it). So look up a game company in your area and see if they need some game testers. :)

After reading this I felt the immediate need to sign up, which I did, only to find out that the testing is based in Washington. Seeing as I live in Michigan, I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work. Namely how I'm supposed to get there. Any advice? Because I'm now significantly confused.

No no no. I was just saying that rather than take your chances with online stuff, try applying to local game comapnies or stores or whatever to see if they need any game testing or stuff. I was just giving my experience.

Well I said I would make a report on how my survey taking went this week. So far I'm sitting at nearly seven dollars for one week of surveys so I'm actually glad I signed up. Hell, it's an easy way to get your MMORPG subscription fix, let alone anything else.

Some of the surveys will decline you, leaving you with 10 cents, while others will pay you several dollars for ten minutes of your time. :) I must say at first I expected a scam but it seems to be just fine to me! Thanks Escapist! :D

Terrortree:

Xorph:

Terrortree:

No no no. I was just saying that rather than take your chances with online stuff, try applying to local game comapnies or stores or whatever to see if they need any game testing or stuff. I was just giving my experience.

So I should probably unsign from the Microsoft thing, shouldn't I?

Emilox The Great:
i just signed up wheres my music and stuff you told us about???

i hope i didnt mess up as i usually do...

For me it took a couple of days to arrive

I signed up on day one and on the day after I got invited to some quiz for 60 pence. I finished it only to be told that the survey was closed now that it had had the required number of people take it. Since then, nothing.

Should I be taking the daily poll thing to get invites? I've completed all profile questions except for the cell phone number one since I don't have a cell phone.

I just got redirected to this site

http://www.clearvoicesurveys.com/

Spinwhiz told me Clear voice was okay but I just want to make sure if it's the right site. Is it?

anyone find out if its a scam or not cause if its real im so game!

I didn't get meh musik!

Phyroxis:

Your profile says Psychology Student.. Perhaps by consumer psychologist you meant student-taking-a-consumer-psychology-course. Just how my Industrial Organizational Psychology courses don't make me an I/O psychologist, simply a student taking those courses. I may, one day, actually be an I/O psychologist. But, for now, I'm just a student working towards a Bachelors of Science and perhaps a Masters.

Damn, you're un-trusting! Granted, I wouldn't necessarily believe everything anyone said on a forum... but still, I wouldn't go out of my way to erroneously call someone out on a tenuous technicality.

I was indeed a psychology student when I made my profile over a year ago. I've barely been on here in months (Rebecca Mayes makes me angry), and updating my information is hardly a pressing matter to me. Having an MSc in Business and Consumer Psychology, I'm pretty sure that makes me a consumer psychologist. Hell, they said I was technically a psychologist with just a BSc.

It goes straight to the login expired page despite the fact that I haven't signed up. That page has no register option.

person427:
It goes straight to the login expired page despite the fact that I haven't signed up. That page has no register option.

I've got the same problem as this guy. The link just takes me to "http://www.vgmarketsurveys.com/SessionExpired.aspx"

No way to sign up!!

Aaaaand no response from them as to why my account is locked, no free signup gift, no nothing other than a comment I might be a fraudster. To say I'm disappointed is rather an understatement. I've closed the account and said to hell with this.

TRUST NO ONE! THEY ALL LIE TO YOU! But yeah, too much information to give out without enough information about rewards. If you showed me a legitimate payout amount, I might consider signing up with them.

very happy, hope they invite me to anything. thank you escapist and VGMarket Surveys

I'm curious if anyone used faked input in order to scam the possible scam.

Palademon:
I'll join later, just to wait if the Escapist or anyone else is suddenly gunna shout "IT'S A TRAP!" before I give away my address.

Likewise.

If I start to hear good things about it, I'll sign up.

I had the same question, I didn't see anything linking the two sites or companies when I signed up. And now I don't know how to get my free music, or my entry into the 500$ raffle.

Access Denied

Sorry, access to this website has been denied. Unfortunately, fraudulent activity has been detected in the country from which you're attempting to access this site and as such your access is currently restricted.

We're sorry for the trouble, but in order to look out for all of our users' privacy and security we take this very seriously.

While we do our best to identify and track fraudulent activity, sometimes people are blocked erroneously. If you feel like you have been blocked in error, please contact us immediately.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and look forward to helping you out. Thank you for your understanding!

LOL

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or