Trailers: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

Pages PREV 1 2

Memor-X:
is it just me or does the trailer show a hell lot of sprites from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, it's got the Tactics Advance 2 feel to it (basic 32 bit isometric sprites with CG/Partial based attack animations), though as far as i know there hasn't been a Tactics Orge for quite some time so maybe Square Enix is using the same engine Tactics Advance1 & 2 cause i sware i saw the Reoda Volcano map from Advance in there

I dunno other than the spells it looked exactly like the original version during the game play to me. I'm guessing then it's more that FFTA looks like TO, than TO looks like FFTA.

Eric the Orange:
I dunno other than the spells it looked exactly like the original version during the game play to me. I'm guessing then it's more that FFTA looks like TO, than TO looks like FFTA.

well the only Tactics Orge i've played is the one on Nintendo 64, but i sware in the trailer i saw the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Blue Mage Viera

oh i get it, its a fire emblem ripp off

PS and before anyone says anything
Fire Emblem one: 1990
first Ogre game: 1993

SpaceMedarotterX:
ah now the perfect test of each posters maturity.

Don't know what TO is? then you don't know ****

Well, that's a little unfair. Tactics Ogre never had a PAL release. I'd certainly never heard of it before it was mentioned on this site. Is our level of "maturity" directly related to how much attention we pay to JRPG's that get released in America and Japan but nowhere else?

Andronicus:

SpaceMedarotterX:
ah now the perfect test of each posters maturity.

Don't know what TO is? then you don't know ****

Well, that's a little unfair. Tactics Ogre never had a PAL release. I'd certainly never heard of it before it was mentioned on this site. Is our level of "maturity" directly related to how much attention we pay to JRPG's that get released in America and Japan but nowhere else?

Maturity? no this is just a gauge of how much of a prick I am, I thought we'd established this by now?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here