Critical Miss: Honor and Medals Thereof

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Zachary Amaranth:
And lest we forget Australia.

I think in America, however, it is probably legal. After all, only FAKE violence is bad. So once we get into the real thing, video games are safe again. ;)

That's so counter productive and stupid...It might just work!

dmcc85:
calm and sense

How did you mishear written words?[/quote]

sorry, i am from germany, i do not even know what that comon or cameon sense means after all.

SnipErlite:

Zachary Amaranth:

I think in America, however, it is probably legal. After all, only FAKE violence is bad. So once we get into the real thing, video games are safe again. ;)

yeah, thumbs up for that!

SnipErlite:

Zachary Amaranth:

I'm good with that "outside the box" stuff.

dmcc85:
yeah, thumbs up for that!

Zachary Amaranth:
I'm good with that "outside the box" stuff.

Some of the most ridiculous ideas are the best...although this may be a little extreme nonetheless...

...Nahhhh ^_^

DTWolfwood:

Madara XIII:

DTWolfwood:
infinite ammo pistol killed the game for me.

LOL reminded me of what they did in Killzone 2. You actually see an Infinity sign by your pistol ammo.....However KZ2 did it right and made the pistol worth Jacksquat when it came to combat XD

well killzone had a suspension of disbelief for me since this was the 'future'. but for a modern day shooter where you are an elite "tier 1 operator" with guns a plenty from the ungodly amount of taliban you kill, there is no need to have an infinite ammo pistol that is accurate to 1000yds lol

oh and what?! Killzone2 had a pistol?! o.O

also when they showed off the apache gunship lvl off i got sick because you would NEVER see Apache gunships at that range engaging enemies. Also you wont see one without the Longbow attachment. Also rockets don't shoot perpendicular to their launch tubes. (Ok im ranting)

The game reeked of "Me Too" syndrome.

I think what you are referring to are the Hellfire's, which are shot more or less up so that they do a top down strike.

My first thought when he said "Hedwig" was the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch which, to me, would have been even funnier. However, that probably is not as widely recognized as good ol' Potter, and the HP Gang Sign is great!

Also, BEARDS!

I thought it was a ok game but then when i hit multiplayer i was like
"what the-these are all the same maps just different parts of it"

I agree with you bud, and bravo on this hilarious commentary :)

It's weird that, i agree with every panel in that comic, EXCEPT the second last one: because i actually liked the game in spite of it's very Obvious flaws. maybe it was the ending that sold it for me. i haven't finished Black Ops yet, but i am in no way expecting them to top MoH's ending. it was unexpected, it was emotionally deep and it was Gold.

Grey Carter:

Don't let my grumpiness fool you though. The game isn't all bad. There's good things about the game too. Precisely two of them.

1: By crouching when running you can slide across the floor like a goddamn drag racer.

2: By hammering the melee button you can go absolutely, Freddy Kreuger ape shit with the knife.

Someone, and whoever this was deserves a raise and an actual fucking medal decided that you should be able to do both of these things at the same time.

You heard me, sliding through levels stabbing everyone in the shins is a viable tactic.

Let's see that in Call of Duty.

I am buying that game, just so I can do that. Only question is, which freakin' game are you referring to?!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here