LoadingReadyRun: Trapped

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Thought 1: I can't believe that I blew this off for two days.

Thought 2: I feel like I entered a dimension that was in between cH and Loading Time. I feel scared and yet excited at the same time. Awesome.

Thought 3: Halloween. The Internet's other holiday.

Thought 4: I'm hungry.

Absolutely excellent. The best in months. Don't ever stop.

Dooly95:

Draconalis:
Why was Kathleen in a kimono again?

Halloween episode, they were going to a party.

No, it's Kathlee. Check the credits.

Boba Frag:

Wow, when you put it like that.... How can I NOT get one.... and have it ceaselessly stare at me... plotting my demise....
:D

Trivun:

Well, that wouldn't be creepy at all! I'll take eight! Where do I send this cheque, that totally isn't going to bounce...?

The creepy dolls are now for sale at http://loadingreadyrun.com/store/show/113, but there are only 17 left!

Your acting's really improved.

Tally LRR:

Boba Frag:

Wow, when you put it like that.... How can I NOT get one.... and have it ceaselessly stare at me... plotting my demise....
:D

Trivun:

Well, that wouldn't be creepy at all! I'll take eight! Where do I send this cheque, that totally isn't going to bounce...?

The creepy dolls are now for sale at http://loadingreadyrun.com/store/show/113, but there are only 17 left!

Oh, noes!!

Thanks for that, Tally :D

awesome :)

between all the basement remakes (crapshots and etc) I was like oh wait I thought there was already an LRR vid for this or maybe I'm just thinking of another crapshot OH nvm lol

aeric90:
Dammit... when the interference started I checked my own cell phone.

Same -_-

Bit late to the party, but... that was a Slendy reference, wasn't it? Because I'm a Marble Hornets fan, and let me tell you, when the interference started up, my heart skipped a few beats...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here