Unskippable: White Knight Chronicles Part 1

Pages PREV 1 2 3

AWESOME YOU GUYS FINALLY MADE A H*R REFERENCE! Another hilarious episode. Just don't tell Valerie the robot that Senor Cardgage is a jedi.

Im not sure what I found more disturbing the mustasch or the death orgasm

if you have read Shakespeare's "Antony and Cleopatra" the use of dieing is a term used to orgasm .......... so it did sound like dieing after all :D

i know it's a minor detail, but the funny armpad should have been on his left shoulder. i hate it when games do that, and i'm not normally a nitpick

so is part 2 just a half hour video of the first camera man running to catch up?

'Hey there, Grendolyn. Would you take to seesaw my tacklebox...?'

Finally, someone with even more bizarre and obviously-evil facial hair than Star Ocean's Director Shimada. Next time just do the devil goatee and save the animators some work. Also I don't know how dramatic this attack scene is going to be if it's just those five guys attacking on horseback.

Meh, the mustache guy doesn't need train tracks, he needs a flying machine, so he can stop that pigeon.

That may have been my favorite Uunskippable ever. I was cackling like a madman for half of it and the Senor Cardgage reference pushed me over the edge. I'm pretty sure my roommate looked at me very strangely, just now, as a result of that.

The moment I saw the opening previwe I knew this would be intresting.
That face!

Oh man, this video just made my week!

Not only did you do an Unskippable on the game that I beat not 5 hours before you posted it on the site (seriously, what a coincidence), but then you also made it even better by adding a joke referencing Homestarrunner.com, which is possibly my favourite web site ever.

Y'know, WKC was a pretty good game. The story was pretty messed-up, but it was told decently enough. My only major gripe with WKC was its slow gameplay, making it about as fast-paced as turn-based combat. Though I've seen some gameplay trailers for the game's sequel (which is already out in Japan), and I have to say that I'm impressed with the speed of gameplay there.

Sounds like that woman suffered death...
(puts on sunglasses)
by snu snu
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

"you there with the hood"

"hmm? you talking to me"

been great if he said "no the guy with a hood behind you. yes i'm talking to you dipshit!"

But what do I know of comedy?

GOD, the name choices. I totally forgot how bad the name choices were. It was like a 10 year old trying to name his home-brew transformers. And the Lip syncing! UGH! This game had so much potential. It pissed it all away!

MrMajenta:
i know it's a minor detail, but the funny armpad should have been on his left shoulder. i hate it when games do that, and i'm not normally a nitpick

I'm actually happy I'm not the only one that noticed that. I was like, "why is that on his right shoulder? Shoulder guards, no matter how nutty they are, go on the other side. Used with a shield, etc!"

Onyx Oblivion:
I feel the need to get this game, as it's Level 5. And I love Level 5's Layton games and their work with Dragon Quest 8 and 9.

But I've heard very mixed things about it...

Wait for WKC2. From what I'm hearing, the entire first games' missions will be available along with the new content.

Basically, the story is so-so. Ending was terrible (stupid cliffhanger) - made me say: "That's it!?" out loud when it ended.

However: Customizing attacks is fun. You can choose what weapon path you wish to pursue. Plenty of loot. Build your own hometown.

If you don't mind venturing in teams of 4 online doing quests, that's the true meat of the game. I'm a GR 7 but have never been all up on teaming with people, so it's a mixed bag from me, since the missions now require that I team up (to win).

The people I have played with have all been good though. No griefers, idiots or anything of the sort.

Senor Cardgage reference was great. I was sitting there wondering who that creep sounded like and they came up with it perfectly.

Also, the silly mustache guy sounds like the G-man from halflife.

If it sounds like that every time a character dies in that game, I have to get it! >:D

Very funny episode guys, the hooded jedi was hilarious. So, any chance of another Let's Play evntually, or have you given up on that?

Really funny episode. Well done!
If I wanted to point out the funny lines, it would be a complete transcription.
Looking forward to part 2.

I've heard that voice actress before...the dying one I mean...she sounds so familiar...

sorry really bad hentai reference...but god if dying women make that kind of scream then...dear god.

Zivlok:
"That did not sound like dying."

More like it sounded like a little death, amirite?

I see what you did there.

Anyone else notice how everyone's lips don't move? (aside from when their jaws wobble a bit)

And here I thought PS3 graphics were supposed to be l33t

That was an efficient prophecy.

"My ridiculous shoulder pad did nothing...."

I loved this episode. And the names really are that silly.

AssassinJoe:

HankMan:
No, that definitely did NOT sound like dieing Graham.
Nice work guys but I have to say, that mustasch is like an expired coupon...
*puts on sunglass*
UN-redeemable
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

No....... just no.........

Why do jrpg villians usually have bad mustasches anyway?

Because they don't, they are more likely to have an evil beard or be clean shaven

now onto the game itself, hooded clocked man is Mr. Sheffield so skip over the obvious 'MISS FINE!' joke.

The worst thing about WKC isn't that it's story failed so epically, it's that in the very game itself they show they CAN write competently. Like with Caeser who's by far the best character in the game and come WKC2 Scardyne, saying anymore would spoil that game.

And of course the biggest hint? they wrote LAYTON.

On the plus side the game is fun and it has a very lively world. it's just bad that the story doesn't support it

So, its good to know that we all agree, that definitely DID NOT sound like dying

"I Hope There's Water in the Moatttttttt!" XP Best line

"We attack Disney Land at Dawn"

LOL

Knew there had to be a moustache joke in there even from the opening.

Also this band sings exclusively about facial hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

I am looking forward to dressing as a barbarian for this bands gig later in the month
http://www.barbarion.net/

WaderiAAA:

AssassinJoe:

HankMan:
No, that definitely did NOT sound like dieing Graham.
Nice work guys but I have to say, that mustasch is like an expired coupon...
*puts on sunglass*
UN-redeemable
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

No....... just no.........

Why do jrpg villians usually have bad mustasches anyway?

Maybe the Japanese don't think they would seem as evil without the moustache - kinda like most villains would not have been as great if they had a regular voice.

either way, that dude with the mustache sounded exactly like todd from code monkeys. is that the same voice actor?

"That did NOT sound like dying"

.... LOL XD

does anyone else think the mustache guy sounds like master shake?

Tank you, presbeterian.

Panctice squad cutterback.

Oh, lifty fernandez.

Grape... Soda... Banked?

Senor Cardgadge is awesome.

And also, that was not the sound of death. Of course, the real reason the girl is traumatized is because at that moment, she realized that her mother got off on pain and death, and she's worried that she's just like her mother.

Too morbid? Then I shall pick another cardgage quote:

Oh, helloquializm. Who are these guys?

Can you detect me to the nearest bus stamp?

"We attack Disneyland at Dawn!" You have no idea how much I laughed from that, due to which I was literally thinking 'Mm...that Castle looks so close and similar to Disneyland, odd' so I am glad it wasn't just me who thought of that.

And yea... that Queen dying, her "cry" wasn't really the sound of being stabbed, made me blush a bit actually but seeing her die is a different story...

Toadie villain who looks comically evil and comically stupid. Take a shot.
Moron king who wants peace even though his counterpart looks like Sauron with an eating disorder. Take a shot. (Just 'cause it's so dumb.)
German-sounding kingdom. Take a shot.

Word bombs.

Oh god, it would make the hydrogen bomb look ridiculously pathetic in comparison.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 72787)