Daily Drop: Strong Beer

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I was hoping the bottle would miraculously survive two or three drops and the crowbar would make another appearance. But no, logic, gravity, and physics pulled off a sweet tag-team piledriver, breaking the spine of my hopes and dreams.

I love the beerrain in the end ~.~

Gragas strikes again!

Can the camera slow it down even more?

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE. Easily my favorite so far. I especially loved the beer snow at the end :)

You Monsters!

...and dozens of drinkers fainted at this sight....

Yeah that was...what I was thinking. Very nice drop. The color was just vaporized.

1:41 onward: Its snowing beer!

Also, I now know what you were talking about in podcast about clean-up taking a lot of time >.<

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

One of the better ones. I`d like to see something different than things falling on the ground ,since the show is called 'daily drop' ,maybe something heavy falling on something squishy?

why is ever one so bad over the death of a colt 45... my piss this morning had a higher alcoholic content.

For a "strong beer" it really comes in a cheap ass bottle that breaks with ease. I think this has to be one of your better drops too. They're all awesome but this one was just even better! :D

One of the most spectacular so far. Also, clean-up must have been a bitch.

Sweetest Drop yet. Shattering glass + fluid dynamics = WIN. How long did the cleanup for this one take?

kasperbbs:
I`d like to see something different than things falling on the ground ,since the show is called 'daily drop' ,maybe something heavy falling on something squishy?

I've been saying that since the beginning. Like, say, dropping a brick on a carton of eggs. Or dropping a crowbar on a delicate crystal vase... that is lying on a pile of crowbars.

Crowbar.

I love beer STRONG

^ That was a reference to a hilarious thing I read on the internet. I don't drink

This was an awesome video. The best parts were the bottle just falling apart as soon as it hits the ground and the very ending, when it looks like an insanely hazardous snowglobe of alcohol and glass shards.

Snowglobe of Alcohol and Glass Shards is a great name for a band.

Woah woah woah

dex-dex:
WOAH!
AWESOME!

who knew crappy beer could be so entertaining!

Woah Woah Woah, would Billy Dee Williams endorse something crappy?

"Colt 45, it gets the ladies drunk."

That was kind of awesome.

Can we have a shout-out to the clean-up crew?

Who gets to clean up after these every day? :P

Falseprophet:
It works every time:

Ever wonder how Cloud City flies? It's fueled by the power of Colt 45. It works every time.

Thats probably one of the prettiest ones they've done so far.

I'm really liking these but I've gotta say I would love them a lot more if the actual impact and maybe a split second before and after were even slower, otherwise we spend too much time watching things "settle" after the fun has already occurred...

Does Robin Hood make a "Best for Dropping" flour? Although I suppose that would fall under the category of "All Purpose" anyways! :D

Awesome drop. I'm putting this one second, right behind Koosh.

Alcohol abuse!

The Men Commandments 1: No wasted beer in the name of humor. 8: No one should ever steal a man's alcohol from that man's cooler

Looking at the length, I initially thought that somhow the crowbar was required... which would have been pretty awesome- I actually love watching and waiting to see if something will resist until Alex must be called in!!

Brilliant, though. I think this one's my favourite (not counting the crowbarred ones).
Who knew watching beer spray and glass shatter in unison, ending in a wonderful snow-like fall of little white blobs of foam could be so wonderful?

And I didn't even have to get hammered to witness it!

It's snowing!

Oh gods no the BEER!!!! What sort of sick beer snuff film is this?!?!?!

(That was one of the best, though, seriously!)

Interesting how the pressure of the impact pushes to the top and breaks the neck.

What was that, a bag of flower?

lol sweet
except now I'm feeling thirsty

Sturmdolch:

Falseprophet:
It works every time:

Ever wonder how Cloud City flies? It's fueled by the power of Colt 45. It works every time.

And what powers the Millennium Falcon as it penetrates the Death Star II's superstructure? Also Colt 45. It works every time.

at first i thought the sound was the best part, but then i saw the beer snow...

BEER SNOW!!!

it was a tidal wave and then it snowed beer
best day ever dammit

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Where I am from strong beer is also good beer..

OT: Beersplosion!!!

Huh. Guess it wasn't that strong after all.

Ba-dum-tish!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or