LoadingReadyRun: It's Magic

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Funny video, I'd sure love to see how it ends. But it's taking half an hour to load an 8 1/2 minute video on a 15mpbs connection. Nothing else is taking this long to load, so I'm pretty sure it's a server side issue.

Seriously guys, would it kill you to upgrade your servers? No site ever runs as slow as Escapist.

bdcjacko:

Wall of Wolves would have, but then Rob had to kill me, the jerk

Excuses excuses.

I loved that Magic so much XD

Nice to see you guys watched Scott Pilgrim.

I now actually have a really big urge to start playing Magic the Gathering...

Maybe it's the nostalgia of the Yu-Gi-Oh (Don't hurt me!) card game coming back to me.

Good times

Awesome Commadorehustle!

Love these the best and this one kept my smile up the entire video.
TIM!.... Awwwww.

This was an awesome episode of CHustle!

I loved the whole shop scene, that was fantastic.

And the 'magnets, how do they work?' reference made me cackle quite hard too!

Man, I had pretty much no idea what was going on, but I could sense it was meaningful and funny to someone :P

Wow

don't take this the wrong way, I really like magic, but this is might be the geekiest video you have done and I am not forgetting the 64K videos. Still I loved Alix's slight of hand.

And now we know where all of that nice new Escapist money is going.

One of the best yet. Now I want to play Magic

This video just made me realise how nerdy Magic is at it's best.

Also i think i'll be watching these guys regularly.

"You aren't even playing a red deck!"

"Aren't I?"

"You still cheated at Magic -- the game"

"Did I?"

This one was so good. Laughed so hard.

That slight of hand sketch against Graham near the end was hilarious xD

Oh man, that brought back some happy high school memories.

Also, some slightly less happy memories of pilfering my dad's wallet in order to fund the habit.

Delusibeta:
Also, Desert Bus 4 is this week. Donate some spare cash to Child's Play, and make the LRR crew play Desert Bus for longer. Tech rehersal's Wednesday 6pm to 10pm PST (about noon to 4pm GMT), with the show proper starting Thursday 6pm PST, until whenever the donations dry up. Magic: The Gathering will probably be played in the background.

(I realsie that The Escapist will inevitably make a mention of it, but this is just a head's up).

it starts Friday at 6 pmt, not thursday. check desertbus.org for info

alex's magic is just gold. Great ch. can't wait till the next one.

That was great.

Hooray!!! I'm super stoked all of you liked it, I think the entire crew was pretty excited for this episode.

Also, yes thats Kathleen popping out behind the chairs in the scene at the store.
Desert Bus does in fact start on Friday @ 6:00PM

and lastly, Magic the Gathering has taken a tight grip on all of us... send help.

summerof2010:
"You aren't even playing a red deck!"

"Aren't I?"

"You still cheated at Magic -- the game"

"Did I?"

This one was so good. Laughed so hard.

This episode had me laughing so hard in general. I use to play MTG a long time ago so I got a good laugh at the part where there standing outside the store and recapped how alex beat them all (swing for 37 damage, mill your whole deck, 6 makes 10 poison counters, now you can't cast spells ever)

I love the farewell to Tim, and the whole Magic bit is awesome. This is great. Thanks!

I actually spit milk when the magnets joke came up. Nice little slide in there.

Loving the longer episode and intro. Awesome episode.

Remember, kids. Don't do Magic. Not even once.

I'm sorry, but this is the greatest LRR Episode I've ever seen!

I still got a huge box of thousands of MtG cards in my basement. And I also got a couple of thousand VTES cards in another box. Ah, the days of card gaming, please never come back!

Of course, if anyone wants to challenge me to a MtG game on XBox Live, I'll pwn your ass!

Graham doesn't want to talk to a scientist? :P
also: no one can beat the kitty deck XD

I love how Kathleen was hiding in the back of the card store. As a guy who just got into magic, this episode feels like a giant love letter to Magic players.

Alex and Cats? Couldn't be a better Loading Ready Run video.
Maybe if there was a kebab and mayonnaise aswell. But this is probably the closest it could get to epic.

The shop scene was very amusing. I'm impressed at how the shop keeper kept his steel.

Considering how much I love Magic the Gathering, this episode was awesome!

I wish I had the money to afford a box of boosters. That was my goal for a long time when I was working on my collection. Maybe if I ever get a steady income at some point, maybe I can buy one just for sentimental reasons. Oh, and build an awesome deck(s), too!

Onyx Oblivion:
Woot! CHustle!

I'll stick to the digital versions of Magic and other CCGs...Never again will I spend money on
cards.

Not since I actually saw how much money was wasted on booster packs...And then I never played more than a handful of matches, anyway.

I prefer to use Blue Decks...Even if I lose, I've pissed you off canceling your shit.

Blue/Red Land-Destruction/Denial. Because everyone loves disappearing land that slowly murders you, and the inability to actually get anything on the field.

No! Come back Tim!

HankMan:
I want the Angry Kity deck!
I also like the idea of the M*A*S*H parody, but which one of you is going to play Hawkeye?

Obviously Paul will play Hawkeye. I mean look at him! He's a ringer for Alan Alda!

James_LRR:
Hooray!!! I'm super stoked all of you liked it, I think the entire crew was pretty excited for this episode.

Also, yes thats Kathleen popping out behind the chairs in the scene at the store.

and lastly, Magic the Gathering has taken a tight grip on all of us... send help.

Send cards!

James_LRR:

You could, of course, auction off the decks used - in Desert Bus...ya know, if you're really serious about quitting....

Best. CH. EVER.

Excellent work all around guys!

This video is now a part of my favorites list! And I don't even like the game! Also, you know what department LRR is lacking in? Morgan! Where is that guy?

Lady Kathleen:

James_LRR:

Send cards!

How about some catnip?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook