Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Sexiest Glasses

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

haha I enjoyed this I will admit. Hell yes I'll be watching next week.

i think i would only watch this for the hostess. she is quite attractive o_O

besides that, didnt expect Gordon to win, why not Master Chief? i consider his helmet one big sunglass XD

I don't really dig shows that are 70% based on sex appeal, but the inclusion of the Guile theme makes it all good.

Wow, there are coming more, and more new videos series by the second. First the new Movie Bob show, now this. Soon the three winners of the Film contest will come too...Jesus christ!

Casimir_Effect:
Freeman fakes the glasses!
Think about it, why aren't the frames visible on the screen? Why do they never get splattered? He only wears them for photoshoots.
I bet he doesn't even have a degree in physics!

Yeah, I have that in Half-Life 3 you find out that he's got perfect eye sight and got a degree in molecular biology.

Edit: I loved that cat in the end. I've wanted a cat like that for years ever since ours ran away.

Meh.

And this came from where?

Meh.

That skirt is illegal in fifteen states.

Gordon Frohman's glasses were better. By wearing them he could control peoples minds!

Falseprophet:
What, no Quistis?

Fun video, though. The woman has mastered hammerspace.

This. Seriously... Quistis should have been on the list. I guess there's just too many to add everyone

HOLY SHIT! She used swedish! Awesome!

I like your list. Can't wait till next week.

Oooww a new video, and shes hot! Oh my God cats, Duke Nukem, glasses hot girl with glasses on the Escapist( head explodes)!!!

Na but seriously this a treat and Foiles hope you have great time here at the Escapist.

1. better than i expected but still not great. I hope it gets better looking foward to watch the next.
2. Wow she's pale,
3. What's the point of wearing a miniskirt like that if you're going to keep it out of frame most of the video? (and maybe turn around)

Good to see Lisa on here. Her work with Angry Joe is pretty awesome. Hopefully we'll see more of her on this great website. Also...holy shit! That's a huge cat!

Huh, okay, this came out of nowhere. Far too much emphasis on "hey, look guys, I'm a hot blonde!" for my liking (perhaps my fault for having passed puberty a long time ago), but it's not a bad idea. I was just a bit surprised to see it on The Escapist, is all.

That said, hearing Anamanaguchi at the end there made me grin like an idiot, so for that I give it a thumbs up.

That wasn't bad. The Gordon Freeman bit seemed very forced, but there were a couple of grins to be had, and the cat bit at the end was cute. Unlike roughly 99.2% of That Guy With the Glasses alumni, Ms. Foiles seems to have some grasp of comedy.

I think I'll keep an eye on this. It can't be any worse than Game Dogs.

OMG A PRETTY GIRL ON THE ESCAPIST, EVERYTHING IS RUINED FOREVER!!!111one

Must resist urge for joke.... troll in me winning ... arghhhhhhh

Show us your .... arghhhh ....

Wow... that was really worth seeing.

I see this kinda crap on YouTube.
What's next?
-Best head wear?
-Best footwear?
-Best wet wear!

She used to be on All That!

It seems only cracked knows how to use "top 5s" effectively. Ever other list, including this one, is boring and uninspired. "TOP FIVE SEXY GLASSES"? Just reading it out reveals how stupid it sounds.

This was unfunny, uninciteful, and a total waste of my time. You can't just throw attractive people at me and expect me to listen.

Though please try.

Still, not nearly as hostile a reaction as Rebecca Mayes got at the beginning. So I guess it's a success? (I love Mayes' Muses BTW)

So what's this I hear about Escapists being hostile to anything female?

The number one was obvious. Captain Obvious.

Also, the photo of her face shown at the beginning made here look... manly.

maninahate - She's not attractive. Her looks are acceptable, but not good - for me, of course, because i live in country of that has more attractive women than most other, so i may be just used to really good looking girls.

-Best wet wear!

This, really.

Honestly though, top Five is a bit too short. Why not go with the traditional 10?

And no, I don't mind a busty blond listing off top ten lists, call me easily entertained. Besides, it's more to watch on Escapist. Goodness knows I eat up this stuff already.

misterprickly:
Wow... that was really worth seeing.

I see this kinda crap on YouTube.
What's next?
-Best head wear?
-Best footwear?
-Best wet wear!

Best toilet !

This series done top 5 in games already, better and funnier.

Bayonetta deserved the #1 spot, imo. But damn she scored so many points by picking Wesker!

AC10:
I do feel a bit stereotyped by putting her in a tight fitting shirt and really short skirt though. Yes she's attractive, but that's not why I plan on watching this show and I feel somewhat insulted they think the Escapist won't enjoy game discussion if it doesn't have a hot girl dressed in a somewhat provocative fashion.

We aren't game trailers or IGN here.

Guys, why are we automatically assuming Lisa's dressed the way she is because the Escapist made it so, than that she simply felt like wearing that outfit? Isn't that assumption even more sexist?

Well... That wasn't very interesting. The content was pretty pointless, a top 5 performed by Lisa Foiles waving her arms for 5 minutes. Personally I don't care much for simple opinion without analysis when it comes to listing in the first place so maby that's where you lose me. Or maby how this looks on paper.

I like this new show. Can't wait to see next week's episode.
And who doesn't enjoy a black cat wearing glasses?

Nuff said

Cheeeeesecake... Sorry, she's hot. In all her radiant paleness.

Also, I chuckled at some of the jokes.

Anamanaguchi, FTW.

Really, Escapist? Horny nerd pandering? I thought you were better than that.

I am very aroused. Uhm very good, enjoyed the video and it was definitely a interesting topic and I love the outro music, Anmanguchi FTW!

her last name says it all..

also she translate the swedish word for "one" totally wrong.

Optimystic:
Bayonetta deserved the #1 spot, imo. But damn she scored so many points by picking Wesker!

AC10:
I do feel a bit stereotyped by putting her in a tight fitting shirt and really short skirt though. Yes she's attractive, but that's not why I plan on watching this show and I feel somewhat insulted they think the Escapist won't enjoy game discussion if it doesn't have a hot girl dressed in a somewhat provocative fashion.

We aren't game trailers or IGN here.

Guys, why are we automatically assuming Lisa's dressed the way she is because the Escapist made it so, than that she simply felt like wearing that outfit? Isn't that assumption even more sexist?

No one ever claimed the Escapist had dictation in what she wears or how she acts. It's her show to do with it whatever top 5 she wants, dressing and acting how she wants. I believe the Escapist is fairly hands off in interfering with the production of a show.

If that's what she chose to wear, then I still assume the reason was to simply entice the audience. Do I have any way of knowing this? No, but that's what I'm seeing here. Besides, considering the amount of posts drooling over her good looks and clothes, regardless of the intended effect the outcome is plainly obvious.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here