Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Hottest Blonde Chicks

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

I love Aya!

I thought the no. 1 would be Raiden from the MGS series . . .

okay what of Rikku FF X-2 thats a whole lotta blonde for a land of its own

How on earth did Cammy NOT get on this list?!

Her and Nina from Breath of Fire 2

I really wanna see her do one on brunettes :)

we need to put lisa in a video game so she can go to the top of the list

The Cheezy One:
Lisa... in... tight... full... body... catsuit... mental... image...

Preferably with natural hair colour.

Right?

Really, right?

Oh, SOMEONE agree!

Scarim Coral:
I am disspointed that you have mention Cammy and Tina but are not on the list but it can forgiven for placing Samus Aran on first place.

..... dude, what?

Ghengis John:
Speaking of Cosplay and Tina: Ba-Bam!

That picture actually looked better when I could only see as far down as the necklace. Scrolling down kind of spoiled it.

Lisa, if you want to go back to your natural colour and don't want to have to disappear until all that grows out, can I recommend the #3 cut back and sides and #5 on top at a gents' hairdresser? Seriously, the ease with which you can shower after you fidn the nerve to get that done totally makes up for not being able to tease the boys with pigtails any more.

Now that I'm reading through the thread, it's nice to see people agreeing that dark and colourful hair is better. There was a thread about that. Somewhere, I have a file full of NSFW links to good examples of each colour just to enhance that thread.

Lets not forget... Samus was not originally blonde either.

Brunette Samus

I actually hugely prefer brunettes, so I would like to see Lisa with her natural hair color. For sure.

Great episode, Lisa. Hot blonde chicks I think deserve an honorable mention though are...

Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII (She can whip me with that chain whip anyday!)

and

Eva from Metal Gear Solid 3

Still, great list. Though I think Aya Brea should of been number 1 and not Samus Aran. I'm looking forward to 3rd Birthday as well.

Also, I do think you look beautiful as a brunette. And I was wondering if that image of you was yourself, due to that I did once look you up on Google to learn more about yourself when your webshow first began. Pretty much did that with everyone here, including Yahtzee and MovieBob.

I mean, just look at your hotness as a brunette.

Still, you're pretty as a blonde too. Just saying that if Playboy had a special about gaming girls and you were in it, I'd buy a copy. LOL. Anyways, being that this is my first post I think commenting on your webshow, I like the show and I say keep it up. And don't mind the haters.

Look foward to next week's episode. And that Harley Quinn outfit you said you're going to work on. :)

I believe Nova from the failed StarCraft:Ghost should be on that list preferably top now that she's an actual game character...I mean not even Samus can compare to her perfect hotness encased in a skin tight ghost bodysuit.Damn

Points for the scene where you got your hair caught in your mouth.

AAAAAAAAAAAH Metroid Other M cutscnes!!! Take it away take it away <cries in corner>

Good episode =)

NaramSuen:
Personally, I always liked Anna over Nina.

me too. Way more style there.
But i never liked blondes anyway.

Still i'd make an exception here for Harley Quinn. Can't resist the sexyness of utter insanity.

Shoqiyqa:

The Cheezy One:

Preferably with natural hair colour.

Right?

Really, right?

Oh, SOMEONE agree!

Agreed! I am a sucker for a brunette ;)

meh, previous episodes were better (though still very entertaining)

and Lisa, you really got no taste in women
(I mean, when I saw the 5th place, I thought I was watching the ugliest blonde chicks)

Also, what's with the "show me your bobies" ?

Folio:
Why does a dumb blonde has a deep navel?

Because her boyfriend is even dumber!

(I'm going to hell for that one.)

I've never heard that one as a blonde joke. Last time I heard it it was a Polish joke.

stef1987:
meh, previous episodes were better (though still very entertaining)

and Lisa, you really got no taste in women
(I mean, when I saw the 5th place, I thought I was watching the ugliest blonde chicks)

Also, what's with the "show me your bobies" ?

Judging by the picture on-screen at the time she said it, it looked like someone's tag line in their XBox Live profile.

How would Lisa know when, if I'm not mistaken, she isn't actually blonde. I'm very nearly certain that the traits inherent to being blonde, if they existed, are not conveyed through a simple act of using bleach. For example, were I to dye my hair a deep red I do not believe I would suddenly be prone to freckling and sunburn.

zaro27:
Lisa looked a little washed out in this episode, maybe they need to reposition the lights... In any case, bitchin episode. We need a hot Redheads episode STAT!

This. tbfh.

Blondes are nice, but redheads are unique.

Three big laughs and smiling the entire time. You've managed to become actually funny and I'm not sure if it is that I've gotten used to your humor, of if you're humor has gotten better, or both. Either way bravo!

Also short hair thing is just a fad. Don't give in to the hype.

Again, this video is sooooo much better muted.

Sunder845:

zaro27:
Lisa looked a little washed out in this episode, maybe they need to reposition the lights... In any case, bitchin episode. We need a hot Redheads episode STAT!

This. tbfh.

Blondes are nice, but redheads are unique.

So much yes.

I dont get all the aggression against Lisa though. I mean, yeah I understand that it feels patronizing when a hot girl is hired for a gamer segment only because she's pretty, but Lisa seems to definitely know her stuff. Girl Gamers can be knowledgeable and attractive.

Awesome episode all the same. But, seriously:

Despite the fact that Lisa isn't in a game, she should still have been on the list, If not #1.

woot woot! I'm always happy to hear someone use metroid metal music when talking about Samus :P

Shoqiyqa:

Ghengis John:
Speaking of Cosplay and Tina: Ba-Bam!

That picture actually looked better when I could only see as far down as the necklace. Scrolling down kind of spoiled it.

Well she certainly does have a beautiful face, but I imagine your problem with it was the outfit or lack there of. In which case, I don't know that you're familiar with Tina. It can't be helped to stay true to the character.
My apologies all the same if you found it offensive or demeaning.

reddog247:
Nina from Breath of Fire 2

Nice boots.

Ghengis John:
... offensive or demeaning.

Neither, really, just ...

*two screensaver activations and some editing later*

... I didn't know the character and was expecting something more like this:

... or a t-shirt or a midriff top.

The black leather bra looks kind of trashy after that face.

[deleted]

Game characters only have short hair because long hair is hard to animate/program.

The Cheezy One:

Yeah, this episode caused me way too much mind cinema.

sketchesofpayne:
Game characters only have short hair because long hair is hard to animate/program.

That isn't true anymore. CPUs/GPUs are pretty fast nowadays, and you pretty much just have to turn on physics, and tweak a few parameters - done.

Collision handling for fifty locks of long hair when someone's rocking out or fighting still has to be a b___h. RB3's pretty recent and demands the latest consoles and it fails on that score if you get the vinyl skirt and a normal guitar. I had to choose guitars where it wasn't obvious they were sharing space with the skirt ... or change outfits, and no.

I keep trying to give this show a chance, but I think I'm done. Lisa's plastic looking face and pale skin and over perky attitude just Ugh. If she toned it down, I would have no problem watching it. For now just not for me. Anyways good luck with the show.

I'm sorry I didn't get tosee the whole thing, I sorta lost consiousness after picturing Lisa and Jill making out. It seems that men don't have enough blood to run everthing at once.

(Anyone else think that Lisa looks a hell of alot better as a brunette?)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here