Creature Caster Masters: It Begins

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

sorry my internet sucks

I will watch this one again. Funny. I loved the descriptions of items as they were scrolled through. Subtle joke, very good.

unacomn:
Wait, the main character is a guy? Did not see that coming, seriously, up until he started talking I thought he was a girl.

Its an anime joke, they made it so the character would have no real features depicting him as dude or girl

Hungry Donner:
I've never done JRPG or Pokemon stuff so most of the jokes didn't do much for me. However I greatly approve of the hair.

What did you do with your childhood then? Go outside?

imnotparanoid:
I thought he said Justin bieber :3
Pretty good though.

I think that was part of the joke...
well, I liked it

What I liked most about this video was that the noises the Pokemon 'Tu-Tu' (or whatever it's called) was waking up. That made me laugh pretty well. I'll start watching this series, good animation and hope this keeps up. Good video and Congrats on getting on The Escapist!

awesome show, however, if you use explosion (or self-destruct) with only 1 Pokemon, you louse...

I'm sick of saying how awful these new shows are, so i'm gonna shut up and let the rest of you enjoy it. It's only fair, and besides, it's not like the Escapist is canceling any GOOD shows to put these new ones in...

I suppose quantity has a quality all of it's own.

Loved it. This is my favourite of the new shows and I can't wait for the next episode.

I'm surprised so many hadn't been following the film festival. This was my favourite and I'm looking forward towards a new one, but why do I have to wait so long?? :(

Well this came out of nowhere (for me) but I like it so far. Nice Pokemon jokes, I hope this show continues to be interesting.

Hope to see longer trainer battles in future episodes.

Swifteye:

Hungry Donner:
I've never done JRPG or Pokemon stuff so most of the jokes didn't do much for me. However I greatly approve of the hair.

What did you do with your childhood then? Go outside?

Pokemon was after my time, as for JRPGs I prefer western RPGs.

And when your home is surrounded by woods and large glacial erratics there's lots to do outside :D

i give it 6 episodes then they'll probably bail out like any other cartoon they do on this site

UtopiaV1:
I'm sick of saying how awful these new shows are, so i'm gonna shut up and let the rest of you enjoy it. It's only fair, and besides, it's not like the Escapist is canceling any GOOD shows to put these new ones in...

I suppose quantity has a quality all of it's own.

That and ya know taste being subjective and all it might actually be a good idea to have a large variety of shows rather than just four review shows and some side stuff...

trebthegamer:
i give it 6 episodes then they'll probably bail out like any other cartoon they do on this site

But most of the cartoons on the escapist made it past six episodes....

This show is good, but it isn't fixing my Doraleous withdrawals!!!

I don't recall seeing this on the main page. Was gonna show someone an episode of Doomsday Arcade and saw this on the Series Index. While I am not a huge Pokemon-type fan, I found this to be quite amusing, and hope to see more.

aw man, this and D&A are my favorite shows :D And I've only seen 1 episode of Fauxkemon.

When the bike hit him I seriously expected him to say he had hurt his coccyx.
It was funny. Will watch again.

That was awesome.

Eh, it was okay. I don't really have much of an insentive to keep watchi-

SHADYVOX

OH HELL YEAH I'M GONNA KEEP WATCHING THIS.

hittite:

Yeah, he does the voice of Jaden for Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Abridged, and some other stuff I think.

That explains it. He's quite good.

LMAO This is awesome...plus I want that master ball wafflemaker

ProtoChimp:
Eh, it was okay. I don't really have much of an insentive to keep watchi-

SHADYVOX

OH HELL YEAH I'M GONNA KEEP WATCHING THIS.

Awwww Hell yeah!!

ShadyVox is that you...he sounds like Jaiden from Yu-Gi-OH DMX...

That was pretty funny. Explosion made me lol

7 ukelele's :D

therandombear:
Sandwich, not to be confused with Sandvich. I loved this episode in the filmfestival and love it now aswell.

What I didn't notice, is that ShadyVox is in this....Moar Yu-Gi-Oh GX! Abridged xD

yeah yeah i heard him too :D ShadyVox <3 the moment i saw justin's hair i thought of the abridged community. it would be really awesome if those guys would get a spot on the escapist

I was really happy when the damn creepy pink thing exploded and i thought he would have to get another creature, but then it had to come back to life... Other than that, seems like it has potential

almost choked on my drink when tun-tun exploded. Definitely was not expecting this to be that funny. Now thanks to you escapist I have Snapple in my lungs.

This was awesome and funny, keep up the good work.

Deathkingo:
Eh, it's no Doraleous, but I see the potential, oh yes.

Whatever happened to that show? I thought they were taking just 6 months off? Any update?

is there ever a next episode?

like doraleous???

no, i guess he died, but we didnt see it, because it wasn't shown to us.

This is amazing. I've linked it to as many people as I could think of who might enjoy it, and I've been laughing myself to tears through the last episode. I can't wait to see more!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here