The Darkness 2 First Look

Pages PREV 1 2

Wow, just stumbled upon this.

I've yet to play The Darkness, but I've flirted with buying it many times. Now I'll probably end up buying it for sure. I get the feeling that this will be something of a sleeper hit, or a minor cult fave like the original.

Sober Thal:
No Mike Patton?!

That makes me a sad panda.

I thought he'd signed on to do it? Did the article say no Mike Patton?

OT: One imp is my issue. As a life long fan of the comics, I have to say that one darkling takes it too far from the source material. The point of the darklings is that they don't always get it right, and that they aren't completely controllable. Which would add a nice level of difficulty to the game, no?

Verlander:

Sober Thal:
No Mike Patton?!

That makes me a sad panda.

I thought he'd signed on to do it? Did the article say no Mike Patton?

OT: One imp is my issue. As a life long fan of the comics, I have to say that one darkling takes it too far from the source material. The point of the darklings is that they don't always get it right, and that they aren't completely controllable. Which would add a nice level of difficulty to the game, no?

The Mike Patton IMDB says he's working on a different game called Edge of Twilight. They haven't said he isn't in The Darkness 2, but they haven't said he is either.

Damn Im gonna have to go out and get the first game again to get ready for this one.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here