Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Cutest Redheads

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Like the new hair. Keep it until you do a Top 5 JRPG Wackiest Hair Colour Episode. :P

silly americans
that isnt red hair

NO, red heads, my only weakness! (along with brunettes) I can't resist the awesome power of Lisa Foiles now, becoming drooling mindless fanboy.

DAMMIT!

I'm just kidding (mostly, god red heads are hot) nice video, good countdown that I knew all of them and mostly agreed with as well. Of course, I do have a soft spot for Willow and you can include her because there's a video game of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a second one called Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds. See, Alyson Hannigan could have been on this list, but oh well.

Also, did you know that Lara Croft was originally a red head? In the comic books she still is, and there's even some characters who call her 'Red' instead of Lara. Man that would have made the Tomb Raider games even more awesome.

I think I need to get this obsession with red heads psychoanalysed.

Eh, red-heads aren't really my thing. But whatever floats one's boat is what I say. After all, I can't be one to judge.

God damn I hate recording TV with a camera and posting it on youtube.

Also Lise, it looks more brunette than red-head to me.

KeiraZodiac:
Best opening ever. Nerf guns ftw!

Agreed. I'm still laughing my ass off!!

she used to be in a Nik show when she was like 12 so i assume they gave some games that's way she blames them

amy looks like the utau teto XD

Gingers are the Best !!!!!!

WAZAAAAAAAAHHHHH ( totally unpredictable )

Lisa you rock !

zombie711:
HEY! WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE. CARTOON NETWORK OWNS POKEMON, NOT NICK (yes I know Nick own the kids choice awards but still). PLEASE only make correct references to my childhood shows.
Thank you. :)

Well, the reason she got into Pokemon was the game, not the show, the game was given to her by Nick.

I loved this video for 2 reasons more than the usual humour and top 5 list.

Loved the new hair colour (blondes are over rated).
Picture of Aika from Skies of Arcadia in the start.

light brown hair is not red-head, red highlights also do not make you red-headed.

AAAAAaaaaaaw Misty my first crush... WHAT?! We were the same age at the time!... who likes short shorts, doodo doodo doodo.

Damn you Lisa! Redheads are my kryptonite! Who the hell told?

OT: Nice top five. We have nerf gun fights in my office fairly often, and I'm always happy to see the foam warfare spread.

a cutest redhead top five without vanille
yeah...sure
sometimes i just think you are picking your choices blindfolded out of a big bag...
but seriously?
do you hate final fantasy that much?

Has anyone noticed that Bioware/Black Isle (someone somewhere in one of those organisations) has a thing for red-heads?

Don't believe me?

Well, off the top of my head, these female rogue characters have appeared in games published by Bioware:
Annah - PST
NWN2 - Neeshka
NWN1 - that bard woman whose name I forget.
BG1: Safana
BG2: I'm actually kinda stuck here.. Imoen? But she has pink hair. Oh wait, its ok. Nalia. Score. Mage/thief, but whatever.
Dragon Age: Leliana (ok, she's a bard, but she's still a rogue).

EDIT: As a side note, they also get points for having two red-headed female rogues with tails (Annah and Neeshka, although only one of them is cool).

Huh, a Suikoden character as number 1. I am pleasantly surprised. And Suikoden as one of the best RPGs, I like your taste in games, Lisa.

Whoo, I think I may love her now.

Thats not really ginger...meh more brunette. But I live in Scotland, so ginger can get quite intense up here :P

MISTY - HELL YEA!
AMY - HELL YEA!
KAIRI - HEEEEEEEEELL YEAAAA!!!!! :D

Rage Quit is something I did in Soul Calibre allot... D:

Darned impossible AI slowly and purposefully learning to block your every move just cuz you use it more often then zero times.

No love for Leliana? C'mon, Lisa...

MelasZepheos:
NO, red heads, my only weakness! (along with brunettes) I can't resist the awesome power of Lisa Foiles now, becoming drooling mindless fanboy.

DAMMIT!

I'm just kidding (mostly, god red heads are hot) nice video, good countdown that I knew all of them and mostly agreed with as well. Of course, I do have a soft spot for Willow and you can include her because there's a video game of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a second one called Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds. See, Alyson Hannigan could have been on this list, but oh well.

Also, did you know that Lara Croft was originally a red head? In the comic books she still is, and there's even some characters who call her 'Red' instead of Lara. Man that would have made the Tomb Raider games even more awesome.

I think I need to get this obsession with red heads psychoanalysed.

Red heads and Brunettes are my only weakness to!... I mean along with Blondes... and Dark haired girls... and Asians... and White girls... and Black girls, girls with glasses, posh accented girls, petite girls, girls who have a really funny laugh or even snort, girls with curvy bodies, tom boyish girls, blah blahblah blah blah blah, blah!

redheaded Lisa is best Lisa

Well my number one is Regina. There is something about her that is just inspiring.

zombie711:
HEY! WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE. CARTOON NETWORK OWNS POKEMON, NOT NICK (yes I know Nick own the kids choice awards but still). PLEASE only make correct references to my childhood shows.
Thank you. :)

Well, not to be picky, but when I watched it, it was Aired on Fox Kids, not Cartoon Network (I know time changes, just wanted to be annoying and point that out).

You say "boobs flying everywhere" like its a bad thing. It isn't.

Irridium:
-snip-

best. Futurama clip. ever!

Ah I love Tuesday :)

And along that thought, how about purple next time Lisa?

Triss Merigold and Meryl(although you mentioned her).. ill give a good tip, dont mention any "for example" characters(or games, depends on the top 5) you always mention the most popular and we end up with some not so popular :/

... but... Moira... from Fallout 3... she's adorable... like, objectively. She's a naive little tech geek that has a twisted sense of humour. How is that not a tactical nuke of cute?

Totally gonna go watch Spaced now

I fully support that epic nerf skirmish at the start of the video... but I can recomend some better armaments.

Claire Redfield isn't a red head! She has brown hair! You can see it on the friggin' box!

Rage Quit!!!!!!

....Nawwwww. Ms. Foyle is too sexy and cute to rage quit her videos.

WTF DO YOU MEAN KAIRI IS #3, she was the cutest girl on the list didn't you see those eyes.
besides the plot of Kingdom Hearst revolves around looking for her.

Tengaar!!!!!

I totally didn't see it coming. Listen to her when she says that Suikoden I (II and V) are amazing. Play them INFIDELS!!!!!!!!

teehee
mr rage quit

The Real Sandman:

hurricanejbb:
a list of the top 5 bald characters in video games?

That would be useless.

For Agent 47 can be the only nominee.

What about Rude?
Also White rim Glasses? Doesn't that equal Douche? Well it does here at least. My Little Brother is all the factual statement i need.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here