Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Cutest Redheads

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Wait, someone acknowledging that Suikoden exists?!?! I don't understand, I thought I was going crazy.

"I..uh" *gets shot*
Great episode but I have to say your hair may be reddish but its not ginger.
Also Kairi for #4? Woot!

Captcha: developed plyRe. I think it is appropriate for this site.

zombie711:
HEY! WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE. CARTOON NETWORK OWNS POKEMON, NOT NICK (yes I know Nick own the kids choice awards but still). PLEASE only make correct references to my childhood shows.

Wait CN owns pokemon? Then why is it appearing on Disney channel??????

I actually think Lisa looks much better as a red head.
Really liked this top 5. Although I personally would have put Mitsuru in there from Persona 3.

Conspiracy! The reason you dyed you hair red was to entrance Anthony.

She's the Deathbringer!!!

OT: Now that that's out of my system. Nice line up and interesting facts about Claire.

what about Vanille?
http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/media/artwork/vanille.png

Nile McMorrow:
"I..uh" *gets shot*
Great episode but I have to say your hair may be reddish but its not ginger.
Also Kairi for #4? Woot!

Captcha: developed plyRe. I think it is appropriate for this site.

zombie711:
HEY! WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE. CARTOON NETWORK OWNS POKEMON, NOT NICK (yes I know Nick own the kids choice awards but still). PLEASE only make correct references to my childhood shows.

Wait CN owns pokemon? Then why is it appearing on Disney channel??????

wait what, neither of them owns pokemon.
As far as I know, it's owned by warner bros (at least the movies)

Isn't that.. brown?

Rose from finalfantasy:crystal chronicles the crystal bearers(FF:CCCB) is by far the cutest and most annoyingly awesome redhead character ever and 1 of my fav vid game chars ever, she even has an amazing voice actor in eng, she even made me laugh many times which i rarely do in from a vid game.

The game FF:CCCB is one of my fav games ever, it is a bit of an aquired taste but i have played the game through 5 times and every time i have played it through i have discovered something awesome and new.

Does anyone else get upset how everything can be called redhead nowadays?
So you just get a tomato-red colored hair or a mostly-brownish one (like Lisa's) and you're already outdoors saying proudly you're a redhead.
Please stop that half-assed emulation girls, no one will be convinced you sport a sexy flame-hair.

Funny Episode, Loved It. Those bits before and after the list are great.

You going redhead make me ragequit?
Fuck Lisa, you've just added yourself to at least one more of my fetish lists... You were on a minimum of 4 already.

Cute redheads, huh? Ok, I think I know an example...

...What? Ok, ok, fine. Here is the real one:

Isn't she just adorable? And she kicks ass in a mech, too!

Suikoden = win, I loved that random vampire/talking sword/romance story arc shoved in the middle!

Arlour:
Wait, someone acknowledging that Suikoden exists?!?! I don't understand, I thought I was going crazy.

Suikoden, PHCKYEAH!
Love that game. Even Suikoden4. Excellent story, even if the game is dumbed down.

Suikoden3 was epic. I wished they'd brought back the fighting system from it.

Oddly enough, lots of people see red hair as brown hair (Kairi (KH), Rise Kujikawa (Persona4), etc.)
It may be color blindness.
Anyway, I LVOED TIHS TOP 5!!!!

I loved that Misty and Kairi (two of my favorite red heads) were shown (I love Kh...)
And even Amy, who i never really knew anything about, but loved her look, i now like even more.
That was just too cute a Ring Out.

Lisa... as a red head...
"YOU'RE ALL THAT!!!"...

I'm sorry for that...
Love you Lisa Foiles! Great new (former) look!

the new color def looks better!
well I mean, it's closer to...more natural? idk lol

I love redheads!

I´ve watch all of Lisa´s videos (even the ones with Angry Joe), they´re all great and she is really funny, but what made me post a comment was this number 1, I LOVE Suikoden, Suikoden 2 is the only game I paid more than 100 dollars for, I own all the games (first one in PS3 downloadable). I just freaking love the game, is the best RPG ever and I was surprised that finally a videogame reviewer talked about it. Congrats Lisa, you might been the first popular reviewer that mention the game.

There was only one redhead on this list, and it was Misty. Everyone else, including you, are varying shades of brown.

1:47 That's hot... (fast forward to just before credits roll...) I think there's a fetish for that.

But yeah, i was hoping that since she wasn't a blonde no more that she'd be more serious, but no, same-old Lisa.

She belongs on "Anthony Saves the World."

Hell yeah! I love your new look, Lisa! Redheads are totally the hottest, most fun girls. As usual, your show rocks.

Liking the new hair Lisa!

Great side sketch video, by the way!

I've always thought red was best.

Coincidentally... I just picked up Red Dead Redemption.... I wonder if I can find any red heads who aren't fat Welshmen in it?

Red hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blonde hair. Lisa, you've gained 9001 heart points! Also, loved the MGS music in the shootout. Then again, I love MGS music in general!

Red heads has no soul and only has freckles!
Seriously though you never see any redheads here in Sweden and most of them (in my opinion) looks awful.
atleast shes not a ginger :)

Good top 5

SUIKODEN!!! YES MATE!! FTW!! XD

The list was okay, but the opening and closing were absolutely hilarious. Nice one.

I know she's supposed to be the "hot chick" on the site and all, but I just can't get there. Good content sometimes on these top 5s ... just no schwing (paging Wayne and Garth).

"....big bag of muscles with a face..."
XD. That's just gold

226 eh? (writes in stalker journal)

I don't know, MY Joanna was brunette

The change in hair colour is a big improvement, Lisa. Although, anything's an improvement over blonde.

Not my favorite episode (the list, not the framing device with the nerfgun fight: That was great), but I like the new hair, Lisa. I recommend keeping it!

Cybele:
Nice hair. I think it looks much better than when she was blonde.
BUT!
That. Is. Not. Red.
Reddish brown perhaps, chestnut? But not red.
This is red:

Nonsense!

I don't don't dispute that that's red (or that it looks good), but it's not natural in the least. Dismissing real red hair (or more subtle dye-jobs) because it doesn't look like you dunked your head in a dye-vat is silly.

Freaky, I just recently became a redhead...

hurricanejbb:
So does this mean Lisa will have to shave her head if she ever wants to do a list of the top 5 bald characters in video games?

TotalHobNob:
More than likely she will if she wants to bald video game characters...... :(

One can only hope!
Yo Lisa!
You're NOT a REDHEAD!!!!!! You're a brunette with a shitty dye job!

OT: I can't believe that she left out...

-Nariko from Heavenly sword

-Mai From the FF and KOF series (originally she WAS a red head)

And of course... Ranma (female version)

I still can't belive that she wastes the first half of the vid fu*king around!

Fredzor:
Not my favorite episode (the list, not the framing device with the nerfgun fight: That was great), but I like the new hair, Lisa. I recommend keeping it!

Cybele:
Nice hair. I think it looks much better than when she was blonde.
BUT!
That. Is. Not. Red.
Reddish brown perhaps, chestnut? But not red.
This is red:

Nonsense!

I don't don't dispute that that's red (or that it looks good), but it's not natural in the least. Dismissing real red hair (or more subtle dye-jobs) because it doesn't look like you dunked your head in a dye-vat is silly.

Even if it was a natural hair colour I still wouldn't call it red. Like I said already, reddish brown or chestnut. Real natural red hair would be ginger.

Laharl777:
That was brunette, not redhead. Please actually have red hair if you're going to do this.

If she didn't have red hair, than the world is going to end 2 hours after I post this.

It was a dark red, so yes, she has red hair.

Cybele:

Even if it was a natural hair colour I still wouldn't call it red. Like I said already, reddish brown or chestnut. Real natural red hair would be ginger.

You are going to have to not use the word red in the words you say to describe it or any words that by definition mean red, if you want to say that her hair wasn't red.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here