Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Cutest Redheads

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

That opening rocked, great work!

JokerboyJordan:
That's brunette...not ginger :/

Just what I was thinking. Lisa's hair is very much brown, like, the brownest brown ever

well, you definitely get points for obscurity. I still need to beat Suikoden 2.

Tenga!!! \^^/ Lisa you just earned a reputation achivement with Denmark! Suikoden is brilliant =D well 1 and 2 is anyway.

Hmm, Half of those images were brown, not red.

And Lisa, I'd go get my money back. That's chestnut, not auburn. :S

And Kairi was so cuter. :P

Better than blonde. Would be even better in her natural color tought...

Gotta love being a ginger, and the ginger at the end hit with the ball took it in true ginger fashion. Take the hit, give no reaction, plot revenge. (Followed by more than likely not acting on it.)
I have to agree with most of the other comments above. Fake ginger does look more like brunette, but it seems there are a few of us gingers that as we age the red/orange turns auburn.
And I'm just lazy and not wanting to go through the 200some comments, but wasn't The Princess in the NES Mario Games a redhead?

The fact Suikoden was mentioned makes this video epic.

I did not rage quit, but it's still back to blond now, right?
Now I'm not a racist, I'm actually a ginger myself, believe it or not, but...
Just sayin'.

Suikoden, still proving to be the best series EVER!

Totally did not see the silly string coming.

XD

First off I need to say "I'm sorry!"

I'm ashamed to say I had no idea you were someone famus /before/ this. I thought you were like Rebecca Mays and just a random pretty face they hired.

airsoft guns without ballistics glasses? LE GASP!!!

it is nice for those of us who prefer game girls to look like they have something vaguely resembling actual human anatomy (as opposed to plastic freak show stripper anatomy) designers don't feel as much of a compulsion to stick massive norks on redheads.

also blanka should definitely be in there (look at his widdle monkey face!) and where was windia from death smiles

even cuter in the sequel
aaaaaaw

Lisa wearing a onsie with robots on it while holding a Teddy bear.

Cutest. Image. Ever.

I like her new hairstyle. It seems like it fits her better.

Your new hair color didn't make me ragequit your videos....

It made me fall in love with you O.O

Apart from Misty, who is Ginger, I must be colour-blind. The rest were Brunette, including Lisa herself.

I don't understand this Red head thing? I thought Red was... Red, not Orange/Ginger

I liked redheads before they went mainstream

milkkart:
airsoft guns without ballistics glasses? LE GASP!!!

it is nice for those of us who prefer game girls to look like they have something vaguely resembling actual human anatomy (as opposed to plastic freak show stripper anatomy) designers don't feel as much of a compulsion to stick massive norks on redheads.

also blanka should definitely be in there (look at his widdle monkey face!) and where was windia from death smiles

even cuter in the sequel
aaaaaaw

yeah, generic female anime character #4150 should have definetly been in the list

Where's Nami from "Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life"! Where I say! :P

I am in agreement with the top pick.

That was pretty good, I still need to catch up.. bah.. I need mroe time.. and I am a big fan of redheads.. and because you said cute.. I understand your list.. you didn't say hottest.

I think your new hair is better than the blonde one.

Dying your hair red makes you a ginger? /Ragequit

Sorry but .. Kerrigan deserves a spot there..

:) Too bad my girlfriend isn't a videogame character or she would be the #1 cutest redhead! :)

I must check out this rpg you speak of...sounds very interesting. Loved the little bit of the end that we got to see in the video, a vampire playing the pipe organ...hell yes!

Gingers are not redheads. Redheads are hot. Gingers not.
(Usually. Please don't put me on probation for insults AGAIN.)

I love her w/ all my heart, and i swore I'd never get married, but i would give anything to be married to her.......when the hell are we getting another "top 5"?....it's been a couple weeks, and her top 5 is something i look forward to every week.....and thank the maker i still get my Yahtzee fix every week, if i didn't i may have to hit the methadone clinic in town (lol which i honk my car horn at the long line around the building every morning omw home from work....just trying to show some love to those people)....sure that's not the same thing, but it's a good comparison

THEY MENTIONED SUIKODEN!

I AM A FAN!!!

/Endcapslock

I like the fact that she has the same shirt on as in the blond chick video :P

Why oh why do people think the Suikoden games are so great?

How did Sarah Kerrigan not get a mention anywhere? Was it because she lost the redhead look?

A Suikoden Mention. whoah.

Tengaar is indeed hot, Specially in suikoden 2.

Suikoden > Final Fantasy

Terramax:

Because it's the earthly manifestation christ. , If you didn't played it. Your missing out on some epic semi-old school JRPG's.

RiouChan:

Terramax:

Because it's the earthly manifestation christ. , If you didn't played it. Your missing out on some epic semi-old school JRPG's.

I owned the first two. They nothing special.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here