Daily Drop: PlayStation

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

mraaaa:

Graham_LRR:
PlayStation

The only thing that could make this better is if we also smashed a copy of The Simpsons Wrestling.

Watch Video

Actually given recent events, I think another thing that might have made it better for some people is if you dropped it on a Sony executive's head.

(...and then crowbarred it)

They're doing literally what Sony security has been doing figuratively for the last 2 weeks.

This one was hard to watch.........

Daggothus:
After recent events, I needed to see that.

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of Playstation owners are doing this right now as we speak

HankMan:
Harder to break than the PSN, I'll give it that.

damm you good sir, I wanted to make that joke!

The way the disc tray lid rippled was hypntoic.

Would like to see a PS2 get the crowbar treatment.

Nooo, save the Playstation!...Playstation 3 on the other hand, that you could drop.

My childhood :(

The second drop = original jiggle physics?

Also, it looks like it could have another blast of the crowbar - not enough explodey hardware for my liking

I wonder if it could still play after the two drops. After the (best part of the series), it's gone.

Put the gloves on for Crowbar Is Ready bits guys, your breaking viewer immersion.

...I couldn't watch after the second drop...

"Remember when console games were usually a lot of fun? Yeah, we're gonna break one of the best."

This one had way more potential. Graham, put your back into it, I wanna see some shrapnel.

unacomn:

Vanbael:

unacomn:
Resilient little bugger. It's like the AK47 of consoles.

If the PlayStation is the AK-47, then whats the M-16?

I think the Xbox 360, both of them having the same habit of blowing up in your face when your in the trenches, because the hardware won't actually work under normal operational conditions without special care.

So giving some breathing room is now "special care" for electronics? Since when?

Whatever. I never had one of those fat original PlayStations.

I did, however, have a smaller, slimmer PSOne once. Got the mini-screen attachment for it too. Also owned a fat PS2. And I still have my slimline PS2. But I never had a fat PlayStation.

I liked how that one little gear spun through the air after the crowbar.

Oh, speaking of PlayStation destruction, I once read a story from some guy who had worked at a game store or something like that... This chick told him that she wanted to return her PlayStation... said it wouldn't play this game she tried to play... I think she actually broke it while trying to play it...

wait for it...

It was a NINTENDO 64 CARTRIDGE. Facepalm away, people.

I really hope it was broken before it was smashed. Those old-edition Playstations are incredibly rare and very robust.

NOOOO! That's my favorite video game system you're smashing there!

Echo136:
I will never forgive you guys for destroying that masterpiece.

Don't worry, it might have already been broken!

Sucker was sturdy, though. Impressive.

unacomn:

Vanbael:

unacomn:

I think the Xbox 360, both of them having the same habit of blowing up in your face when your in the trenches, because the hardware won't actually work under normal operational conditions without special care.

Yes!

Why would you do such a thing?!
You monsters!

Wow, they don't build playstations like they used to...

Denamic:
Why would you do such a thing?!
You monsters!

It's for science.

Prof. Monkeypox:
The PS1 was also made on Nintendium? Man, what did manufacturers plan on these things to do- explore space?

It was a training program/software update for the Playstation. It was much more than a game.
I find it funny, the structure of these older consoles compared to today. They made those things TOUGH back then.
Loved how the corner bent on the second drop, but snapped back into place, unharmed.

Man that was nostalgia! Then I realized the fact I have a playstation in a "cup-board thingy" right next to my feet, oh the joy ;).

The quality of stuff has been going down, or it just might just might be that most of us are pretty grown up and the world that used to be all rainbow coloured and awesome is now a bleak and gray world with no hope left :=/ (or Sony just sucks these days, take your pick)

Vanbael:

unacomn:

The Xbox 360? Lots of 'issues' early on...

That kinda hurt to watch when they brought the crowbar in. I had so many fond memories of my PS1. Still, it's nice to see that it is resiliant.

Charles_njc:
As good as always, but I can't help feeling that you should have whacked it with the crowbar a few more times: You're always very sedate with the crowbar, I'd love to see you go nuts and pummel stuff in to the ground sometimes. But hey, it's only a minor criticism of a great series, keep up the good work guys!

Seriously, the lid was still on! Oh well, it is always fun to see the crowbar...

Also, where can I get a pair of those instantly disappearing gloves you use for crowbarrin' stuff?

hmm, what would an original xbox deliver

That's an Original PSX I still have my original one and it still works. I've gone though 2 PS3s within the past 3 years or so, but my original Playstation is still going strong, heck even my PS2 (big bodied version) is still alive and kicking like it's brand new. I've never had an issue with either one of those systems.

None the less when you hit it the Crowbar I thought I was going to be sick. Destroying such an amazing system...it's hard to watch

I love the crowbar drops. There is just something viscerally enjoyable about seeing the crowbar whale on something.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!! How could you??? XD Look at that baby, though, even the crowbar barely nicked it! ;)

Brilliant how at first he holds the crowbar with one gloved hand and then smashes it in with two gloveles hands.

I'm a nintendo guy but this still brought me to tears

That was a bit lame.

I mean, the PS is a STRONG bugger, don't get me wrong..

But at least ONE more crowbar hit or something..or..rather than jus the tip of the crowbar, do the whole bar across the top of it.

The damage on this daily drop was probably the worst I've seen yet. Since..there was basically none, even with the crowbar.

Well that was an anti-climatic destruction of my childhood.

I think you may need to upgrade to sledgehammer is ready for some of these.

i died slightly inside :(

Suprised, my 5 year old cousin threw mine down the stairs and it broke, so i was expecting wreckage

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)