Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Trial By Fire

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

They should totaly make a "did I stutter?" t-shirt

Sweet Jesus RPG has issues!

That was a pretty funny episode though, I loved it! Seeing RPG's crown on top of the car because it wouldn't fit in the car was hilarious.

yes , leave . . . NOW !

I was laughing all the way through. Great job!

This episode was really well put-together. I loved how Retro reacted to RPG especially at the beginning (he makes a good actor) and I was literally surprised with the training. At first, I laughed at RPG's training methods all the way until the gasoline part.. oh that's just bloody murder.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad that was included but if he was really lit on fire then.. I don't know, might be cool to see if the actor doesn't get hurt doing so. (but still, hilarious episode and I am glad everything happened)

Very interesting episode, though that seems like horror was role-playing as RPG.

Just watched all of the episodes so far. I have to say, this series seems to have some potential. Maybe work on more consistent acting. Some people nail the lines, and others blow them badly. In this day of digital video, it's not like you have to do things in one take, but that's what this show feels like sometimes. Also, I'm not sure why they call it Pro-Gamer "Gauntlet". Seem like some other word (perhaps "guild" or something) would work better there. The show doesn't seem to have anything to do with a gauntlet.

So... RPG is fucking insane... Still love the show though, it's nice to have another show that revolves around Video Games and not randomly formulated ideas that once in a while are videogames, it's like we have Doomsday Arcade back, though I doubt it will be as epic. PgG has much to prove before they can match themselves against DdA.

"I may have set him on fire...with gasoline."

I tipped over my chair...an office chair, with five wheels, next to a wall...My head and lungs hurts.

-V

very good.
predictable.
but good.

That was brilliant! I'm lovin' this shows characters with each episode!

i love this show, but please guve us a horror or fighter episode.

And the potion was actually blue. Yes!

So...

How did the client's Ice Resistance training go?

This was a wonderful episode. I really enjoyed Retro in this! Great show so far, I can't wait for more.

Irridium:
So...

How did the client's Ice Resistance training go?

The original plan was to dump him out of a plane somewhere over the Antarctic tundra, unfortunately due to budgetary shortcomings...well...you know...

This is definitely the best show to recently come out here.

The guy playing RPG is funny and genuinely good at acting. The other guy talking to him at the table might need to work on his acting, you could tell he was trying too hard not to smirk.
I'm not sure about this series...might need to give it some more time.

Avaholic03:
Also, I'm not sure why they call it Pro-Gamer "Gauntlet". Seem like some other word (perhaps "guild" or something) would work better there. The show doesn't seem to have anything to do with a gauntlet.

From this episode I'd say training with RPG counts as "running the gauntlet".

Great stuff PgG Team! I was a little skeptical on how these new shorter episodes would work out, all my doubt has been swept away with comedic rupees.

Morthas:
Am i the only one who Doesn't like this show?

Well generally when people don't like a show they don't watch it, and then thus don't comment on it because they didn't watch it to know what to comment on. So there are other people who don't like it, you just wont find them in the comments of there videos.

Well, at least he didn't start with acid resistance.

I feel like they over dramatized the part where he was pushing the car and doing pushups. RPG was right about those increasing strength and endurance. For reezy this was hirarious though.

Vornek:

I tipped over my chair...an office chair, with five wheels, next to a wall...My head and lungs hurts.

-V

You, sir, just made my night. I hope you have recovered from the fall and glad we could bring a laugh to your day.

Vanguard_Ex:
The guy playing RPG is funny and genuinely good at acting.

Compliment appreciated.

Gladiateher:
I feel like they over dramatized the part where he was doing pushups.

>.> He actually had problems doing the pushups...that chainmail shirt he was wearing weighs 45lbs.

I LOVE THIS SERIES!
ֱֲֲֲֳֳֳֳִִִִֵֵֶַַָָֹׂׂ

Good episode. I am really digging this show. I kinda want a Puzzle + Platformer episode.

weirdguy:
Well, at least he didn't start with acid resistance.

Might have started tripping balls if he did.

"Did I stutter? Wind-sprints!"

Can we get this on a t-shirt?

OK this is actually hilarious, "...in the heat of the moment, no pun intended..."

Eric the Orange:

Morthas:
Am i the only one who Doesn't like this show?

Well generally when people don't like a show they don't watch it, and then thus don't comment on it because they didn't watch it to know what to comment on. So there are other people who don't like it, you just wont find them in the comments of there videos.

The angry comments on angry dogs did get it cancelled eventually even though it was escapist's pet project (hehe). I guess people have just stopped expecting video series on escapist to be any good anymore.

That being said I LOVE THIS SERIES!

Paul Hearding:

Vornek:

-V

You, sir, just made my night. I hope you have recovered from the fall and glad we could bring a laugh to your day.

I recovered from the fall, wasn't much in the sense of damage, just a scratch and an itch. Luckily no one was there to watch it, and it was totally worth it.

Happy to have made your night, keep on with the ridiculously funny series.

Now I just have to restrain myself from watching this show while other people are around.

-V

It was around episode 2 that I suddenly realized: RPG Master is channeling Homestar Runner's "King of Town".

Mind you, he's doing it rather well...

I am approve once again. Keep them coming :)

Andrew Ready:

Vanguard_Ex:
The guy playing RPG is funny and genuinely good at acting.

Compliment appreciated.

Ah, well you're welcome ^^ As odd as it sounds, you carry an over-eccentric character without going over the top.

It'd probably be better to start with a match vs. your palm to start building fire resistance. Or maybe find a ring that somehow makes you immune to fire, no matter how much or where it hits you.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here