Daily Drop: The Finale

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I'm always sad to see something I enjoy end, but I'll thank you for this just like I thanked you for ENN.

You guys rock more than you know, I look forward to whatever you do in the future.

they should have saved pudding condom for the finale, that was probably the best one.

Delicious ending to a fun waste of time. Time for what comes next from the minds of LRR.

Call that a finale? Only one thing broke!

A great series. Thanks for all the episodes and I especially loved all the odd sound effects in this one.

great finale - the watermelon was spectacular, and the +2 charisma shades were surprisingly good!

But I need my LRR fix.... once a week on monday is just not enough.... *pouts in corner*

When it said get your mind out of the gutter were the beads supposed to look like ejaculate fluid or just anal beads..?

Great series guys. Will be missed!

This kind of feels the same as when Doomsday Arcade finished.

shiaramoon:
But I need my LRR fix.... once a week on monday is just not enough.... *pouts in corner*

Why, then you shall have more! Have your Monday Loading Ready Run, Unskippable, and Checkpoint. Tuesday is a little light on LRR, but on Wednesday you can enjoy some quality Feed Dump. And don't forget: There's often bonus videos and podcasts waiting to be watched at their own site! You too can lead the Ready Run Life today!

SimpleJack:
When it said get your mind out of the gutter were the beads supposed to look like ejaculate fluid or just anal beads..?

I'm afraid to answer this, but suffice it to say that 'pearl necklace' is not only a noun phrase, but also slang.

bleachigo10:
Was anyone else startled by that poltergeist? Damn things are always jumping out at me from nowhere.

Dang poltergeists and their convenient subtitles....

Goodbye Daily Drop. I will miss you.

Dear escapist magazine,

I noticed you guys are getting a lot of new content... why don't you guys work with Dashie XP and Nightmare studios(on youtube) to create web content... their stuff is hilarious XD check out the newest videos http://youtu.be/qb7bzpSyqto . Theses guys are 10x's better then most of the newbies you're featuring...

Now we'll only have Mythbusters for slow-mo explodey/shattery/breaky/splattery goodness.

BlindChance:

shiaramoon:

Why, then you shall have more! Have your Monday Loading Ready Run, Unskippable, and Checkpoint. Tuesday is a little light on LRR, but on Wednesday you can enjoy some quality Feed Dump. And don't forget: There's often bonus videos and podcasts waiting to be watched at their own site! You too can lead the Ready Run Life today!

I am enjoying the Feed dump as well as their videos and podcasts from the site, now if only there were a way to get new LRR stuff on friday... I'd never have to go more than 48 hours (roughly) without a video! XD

Nooners:
WHY?!?! WHY IS THE DAILY DROP ENDING (for now...)?!?! I don't get it...

From what I understand they rented the high speed camera for the weekend (cost about $1000) and just did all their drops over the course of 2-3 days. Naturally they ran out of drops.

Suilenroc:
What was the "Till Next Drop..." all about?

I would imagine when/if they rent another camera.

SimpleJack:

It was a pearl necklace. Naturally their are multiple meanings to that word. The "gutter definition" does indeed deal with ejaculate fluids, specifically on a female's neck.

Ahhh the triumphant return of the goofy names just for the finale...

Thank you for the run. GG etc. :)

No, My Weekdaily fun!
(I suppose it was fun while it lasted...... but non-the-less!)

Good times. Thanks guys. Relic (Charisma +2)

I call shenanigans!! What kind of lame arsed Relic has only +2 Charisma!!

Till next drop? It's coming back later? YAY!

Damn poltergeists, though...

Aww no fair. Now all I have is me dropping things at stupid normal speed.

Don't think you can soothe us with an awesome finale.
The consoles are not forgotten, they are not forgotten!

A good end to a great series. Thanks for all the drops, gents! Here's looking towards your next segment. (Yes, we're assuming you've got something else up your sleeves to keep us entertained. Fans are so demanding...)

I've watched this series since day one. Hooray for slow-motion effects!

Should've used the crowbar on the haggis.

Well you know what this means. Time to go back and watch all 165 drops. And hope I get a badge for it Because I love this show so much.

It's been a pleasure guys. Thanks for making these up.

Sorry to see it go but it was probably alot of work to get this done.

Samwise137:

ShadowKatt:

Fightgarr:
I was actually really hoping that the last drop would be Paul dropping himself.

And then the crowbar...

Or perhaps he should've just dropped Alex WITH the crowbar...

Just do one then the other, it would make a great ending to the series

Goodbye, daily drop. You will be missed, it was fun.

it was fun, many of it i watched, many were watched by my little sister, she enjoyed this show more than I. Thinking about new shows? I'd... wait... WE (Me, and the people who also) missed ENN... would like to have you guys revive the show, because it's AWESOME! (sounds like request? yep, it is so!~~)

They should have dropped those pop-rocks that kids play with on 4th of July. All sparks and cool and stuff!

I will miss you Daily Drop. Hell I tuned in today thinking there would be a new item but then realized the finale was yesterday... D:

Guess I can watch the whole show again till new stuff arrives.

Oh, sadness. I thought about how you would eventually run out of stuff to drop, but then kind of hoped the world has enough stuff for this to run indefinitely. But oh well, bye bye, daily drop.

PS The poltergeist sound effect is from the game Sacrifice?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here