Critical Miss: Stowaways #8

Pages PREV 1 2

Ok first of all I need to get this off my chest : Shadows of the Damned is the most fun I've had with a game in a very long time and I recommend it to everybody.

I want you to be happy too! :D

Impluse_101:

Madara XIII:
LMAO this comic is genius. Poor Link though. :(
Probably one of the most manliest figures in history and gets made fun of for wearing a skirt.

Link > Duke Nukem > Steve Blum from Bullet Storm > Spanish guy from Shadows of the Damned

GG kiddies. Link's been a man before those guys existed. HOORAH!!!

oh on a side note.

WTF is wrong with Skirts!?!

Quai Gon Gin? What the hell?!?!

Or Asland...Liam Neeson = BAMF

Oh please, don't let it be a brain tumor.

Impluse_101:

Madara XIII:
LMAO this comic is genius. Poor Link though. :(
Probably one of the most manliest figures in history and gets made fun of for wearing a skirt.

Link > Duke Nukem > Steve Blum from Bullet Storm > Spanish guy from Shadows of the Damned

GG kiddies. Link's been a man before those guys existed. HOORAH!!!

oh on a side note.

WTF is wrong with Skirts!?!

Quai Gon Gin? What the hell?!?!

That would be Rob Roy.

Actually, I think "Frota ese pene bien, chico" is better written as "Frota bien ese pene, chico"

Otherwise, its a good comic...

D'awwww... Stuttering Erin is so adorable.

InterAirplay:
Wait wait wait, the "official webcomic of mars"? mars? As in, like, I dunno.... LIFE ON MARS?

Boy, I sure hope that's not the clue/unintentionally massive giveaway that I think it is.

Although if that's what's really going on, I want everyone to know that I fucking called it.

I'm pretty certain that she's not in 70s London...
I think.

As a life-long speaker of the spanish language, this is probably the first time I've seen someone refer to a schlong as a "bug".
Then again, I can't claim to know every regional dialect, and every one of them seems to have their own colorful original names for the johnson.
Other than that, awesome comic.

Bicho isn't a proper Spanish word. It's Puerto Rican slang, not bad though.

Your antics amused us for today. You may continue.

Ren3004:
Wow! Those dick jokes were...

*sunglasses*

... from out of this world.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Thank you, thank you, I'm here till Wednesday!

XD

Oh dear lord that was brillant.

I'm screen capping that.

No offense, but that was funnier than the comic.

Ren3004:

Madara XIII:

Biodeamon:

I don't get it....-_-

It's a reference to the Dick Jokes in Duke Nukem and the fact that the enemies he fights are aliens, ergo out of this world.

There. Now it's not funny *Cries* Horatio is sad somewhere now

Actually it was because the dick jokes were written by a NASA intern.

But... NASA are based in Washington D.C. =P

I thought it was that the dick jokes were "from out of this world" because they were literally coming from video game characters that don't exist in this world.

That's right, I just explained your own joke to you.

TheIronRuler:

I think.

*whap* Manchester. ;)

InterAirplay:
Wait wait wait, the "official webcomic of mars"? mars? As in, like, I dunno.... LIFE ON MARS?

Boy, I sure hope that's not the clue/unintentionally massive giveaway that I think it is.

Although if that's what's really going on, I want everyone to know that I fucking called it.

Read the text below the comic you'll understand.

Interesting. Well, my idea went out the window, I suppose. So...new theory. Erin/Link hook up, RomCom style.

I didn't know what the spanish guy was from until I read the comments, but seeing Duke and Grayson there just made me think "that's gonna be one hell of a pub crawl". Excellent.

"Rub the penis well, elf boy."

Also, Google translate is returning "bicho" as bug. I don't think it's exactly proper Spanish if it's slang.

The_root_of_all_evil:

TheIronRuler:

I think.

*whap* Manchester. ;)

Lets forget I ever said that.

Madara XIII:

Dammit. I know it's a kilt, but it's not pants and is still helping my argument that you don't need to wear pants to be manly!!

To be fair, a kilt meets most of the qualities defined by the word skirt in that it is a garment worn around the waist that hangs down over the legs. The one it does not meet is it is not designed for nor predominately worn by women. A kilt is, in the broadest terms, the male equivalent to a skirt. It is worth noting that the google definition of kilt does call it a "knee-length skirt of pleated tartan cloth, traditionally worn by men as part of Scottish Highland dress and now also worn by women and girls."

The Gentleman:

strip:
We just want you to be happy

Yeah? Probably would be best to get Duke Nukems ass out of there then...

And the dude from Bullet Storm as well!

Rip off Wild 9 as a Shitty Generic FPS will you!??!

Just one constructive criticism: I don't know how they say it in Mexico, but I'm from Argentina and penis is "pene" in spanish. "Bicho" is bug as far as I know.
Apart from that loved every pannel of it.

True Mexican coming through! Everyone knows Spanish Spanish and Mexican Spanish are the only true forms of Spanish in the Spanish speaking world. All other spoken Spanishes are spotty at best. It should be, "Ese pene chico frota bien".

Hahaha, the Spanish made me crack up.

So I'm supposed to believe that a career spent sending long, thick objects into the Great Void is good experience for writing dick jokes?

...hey, waitaminnit.

Ren3004:
Wow! Those dick jokes were...

*sunglasses*

... from out of this world.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Thank you, thank you, I'm here till Wednesday!

Aaaand a button for you, good sir.

Ok... Well, that was definitely worth taking the time to translate... XD

>_>

Well, at least we know what they think Link is trying to say. XD

I'll say it again - the hamster is dead/missing (that's what Link was drawing).

Is there a call for penis jokes at NASA? Just curious, because I might be able to switch careers.

The Gentleman:

strip:
We just want you to be happy

Yeah? Probably would be best to get Duke Nukems ass out of there then...

Dukem is a good guy. Just... Doesn't... really... show it that much.

I kinda want Leon Kennedy to show up. This seems like the kinda strip he would appear in. Now he can be a great guy to be around.

Oh Garcia is already getting references? :P Well I do want to kinda pinch his cheeks. : D

The comic was funny as usual but the extra message at the end XD omg THANK YOU. that totaly just made my day. "we got a guy from NASA to do our dick jokes thats dedication" best sentence ever utterd

This arc is getting more and more confusing.....

I still appreciate Garcia's Cameo.

Well, you can't have happiness without one.

Oh god I laughed out loud when I noticed the guy on the left was Grayson, laughing at dick jokes with Duke Nukem and the spanish guy. That's totally how it would work if Video Game characters hang out. Those three would be in the corner laughing their arses off.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here