Feed Dump: Lemon Flavored Goodness

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

hypermage:
Man, you could fill an entire video with Alex derping away and I'd still watch it. Magic.

Also, Alex, why'd you never mention you were a Miku head!?

Because people would sneak into his house and steal it, of course...

Also, the question isn't "why did the mother and son steal the Smurf merchandise?" it's "Why did they bother to capture them?"

silv:
Great episode :)

I don't mean to be a troll but why are you using the american spelling of the word "flavour"?

This is actually the first thing I though upon seeing the title of the episode.

And yes, tell us Graham! What of the BABOONS?!

I now love Alex forever for saying "yukkuri shiteitte ne"

Fff, screw Miku. Everyone loves her and she's really not that great.
<3 Ren and Lin forever.

aaaaah
a soft scream.
a hard scream is
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
Love the bit with the princess, or how kathleen loves princesses

Maybe... just maybe.. you shouldn't give Alex energy drinks while working with Kathleen.... Maybe..

That. Was. Hilariousomg! I feel queasyhappy. Thanks 3/13th parts of LRR!

I had two thoughts:

- Lemon Incest is an expression? I thought it was just a song with a title that made no sense. But hearing it again, I'm confused now. What does it mean? Or is it a complete coincidence?

- Linked to the previous one... Second cousins are "incest"? I don't even think of first cousins are incest. I mean, they can get married and all in a lot of places. First cousins I mean, I don't think second cousins getting married is illegal anywhere, although I could be wrong of course.

This series is loose and sloppy and by god it fucking works. Kudos!

I have to say Alex is the consistently creepy-but-cool dude on the show

silv:
I don't mean to be a troll but why are you using the american spelling of the word "flavour"?

Eicha:
This is actually the first thing I though upon seeing the title of the episode.

Well, we may be Canadian, but The Escapist is an American website, so for the title of an episode I decided to go with the American spelling.

I found the baboon!

"Wayward baboon 'captured' in New Jersey

A baboon which has been roaming the streets and gardens of a town in the US state of New Jersey for three days is believed to have been captured."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13998972

Noxshadow:

Miku Always makes my head full of fuck. Its just TOO japanese.

Really love this series, there needs to be an Escapist Like and dislike button.

Graham's expression of fear at the end was priceless, poor Graham.

Alex being Alexy, everyone dri--oh, wait, this isn't Desert Bus. Nevermind, it's all good. I wonder what combination of LRR cast & crew could make Graham the most confused...

OmG, a Miku plushie! loved it!

I have the feeling they're running out of hats. Still, overall, episode is as funny as... something funny... Yeah, I fail at finding funny things for comparison.

For those of you with a crippling fear of crapping your pants, I recommend that you not watch this youtube video. For anybody else who wants to see exactly how horrible the taste of "Lemon Incest" must be, please watch the following.

To quote the much-beloved late John Belushi, "Sorry."

Edit: fun fact. That really is his daughter in the video, and at the time of its production she was twelve. She has now taken her revenge upon the world by playing the female lead in "The Science of Sleep." Aren't the French neat?

kathleen has the best reactions to strange soft drinks ever. can you do a feature of kathleen vs canned produce more often?

Graham is SO wrong. Feed Dump IS the best source for news.

Miku plushie!!! =D... I want one

Alex, your Finnish singing is terrible. I'm not going to lie on that one. The fact that you tried is amusing, but don't quit your day job.

Man, this show is funny. Seriously, it kills me each and every week, but most especially when you pair up Kathleen and Alex. I think my favourite moment was when Kathleen lost it over Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. Awesome.

Needs more hats, though. Very few hats this week. Yes.

Kathleen was awesome this week. Alex is incurably creepy for some reason... I think its the beard.

Aureliano:
For those of you with a crippling fear of crapping your pants, I recommend that you not watch this youtube video. For anybody else who wants to see exactly how horrible the taste of "Lemon Incest" must be, please watch the following.

I have to report that my pants are essentially unchanged. Btw, have you seen Oldboy?

Hypermage:
Man, you could fill an entire video with Alex derping away and I'd still watch it. Magic.

Also, Alex, why'd you never mention you were a Miku head!?

Hmmm add this to Kathleen's obsession with princesses, Matt's Bronyism, and Paul's love of science... GRAHAM, WHAT IS YOUR SECRET OBSESSION???

Shakomaru:

Hmmm add this to Kathleen's obsession with princesses, Matt's Bronyism, and Paul's love of science... GRAHAM, WHAT IS YOUR SECRET OBSESSION???

Hats?

"Okay, I don't know what you two are doing, but you don't get to do it anymore."

Not missing ENN so much anymore. This is its own type of awesome.

(And yes, I know about Checkpoint!)

You win again. This actually made me fall off my chair in laughter.

Even though my only accreditation to judge hot dog eating is that my screen name is a hot dog; I still feel qualified saying if the hot dog gets pulled out of the bun, swallowed whole, and then the bun is dipped (separately) in water and swallowed whole, then it isn't a hot dog eating contest.

Also, this show remains funny. Keep it up.

Avistew:
Second cousins are "incest"? I don't even think of first cousins are incest. I mean, they can get married and all in a lot of places. First cousins I mean, I don't think second cousins getting married is illegal anywhere, although I could be wrong of course.

According to everything I have read on the subject, you are absolutely correct. Apparently it was only after tasting it herself that Kathleen decided it was "lemon incest" rather than just a really awkward (possibly drunk at a family reunion) hook-up.

Don Reba:

Aureliano:

I have to report that my pants are essentially unchanged. Btw, have you seen Oldboy?

Yes Oldboy is indeed awesome beyond most measurement scales, especially the fight scene where he beats up TWO Medium to large sized gangs in a parking garage and elevator respectively

also the most awesome phrase ever "if Life gives you lemons, Skullfuck the lemons and sell the drippings for profit"

Good stuff, as always from Graham really.

Kathleen looks exactly like my dealer.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or