Feed Dump: The Prostitute Permit and Other Tales

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

The Grim Ace:
I now renounce my US citizenship in the hope of joining the Republic of Kathleenia if for no other reason than I want my meow marks.

They're probably cool with dual citizenship. This is not Japan we are talking about.

Did I just witness a LRR/Homestar Runner crossover near the end there?

That was a really good episode, but the Homestar Runner hat at the end made it the single best episode ever.

I want a Homestar hat!

But seriously guys, great episode.

Now I want to go to Germany!

Err yeah, good episode.

Hey, we have all of those here in Brazil. Well, not CSI. Not yet anyway.

therockdemon:
i cant belive that no one made a snakes on a plane joke

To be fair, they never really got ON the plane.

Norse norse norse....

We really do need to go back to the 60s style plane trips....

I'm pretty sure Batavia is the old name for Jakarta, from when Indonesia was the Dutch East Indies. Let me just check...

Our old friend Wikipedia confirms this, although apparently it was named after a region in Europe which is now in the Netherlands. So the Dutch took the name with them. Which makes sense in terms of the town in NY, since parts of New York were also a Dutch settlement (New Amsterdam).

Wow, that was a really long episode.

Oh wait, that was probably just because I paused on Kathleen's legs for a while.

Uh... this is getting embarrassing. let's just forget I said anything.

In other news, Kathleen took it remarkably in stride when Graham said, "Sorry Kathleen, you're Matt today." Makes me think this is not a first.

Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Paul thinks that Florida has the INFERIOR Disneyland? Does he not know that DisneyWorld has like... 5 parks? Instead of just the one? Really, Paul? I think you need to edumacate yourself. :P

I know it's been said several times before but...

HOME
STAR
HAT!

Very nice episode.

i wouldve said to the snakes thing, ' is that a snake in your pants or are you just happy to see me'... 'yes'

Hitchmeister:
Wow, that was a really long episode.

Oh wait, that was probably just because I paused on Kathleen's legs for a while.

You're not the only one...

Also I like the theory of printing own currency and setting an exchange rate, ust have to convince the world markets firdt though.

Hilarious, great skits and a funny telling of the news.

And poor Matt, being mocked. :D

Do want the Homestar hat.. Another hilarious episode!

Paul's never been drunk before has he?

CAPTCHA: itsrudi Paul
^Not joking

I say old chap:
And poor Matt, being mocked. :D

Can't wait to see Matt imitating Kathleen.

The Matt-Kathleen war has begun.

Yay for the Homestar hat!

I had a Homestar Hat, then I gave it to some guy called Graham from Canada while at PAX.

This was very good.
Goota admit I liked the shots at Matt.

khsh:
I had a Homestar Hat, then I gave it to some guy called Graham from Canada while at PAX.

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

castlewise:
Aw Homestar. So sad that you died and are gone forever :(

Is it just me or did Paul either look like he was either suffering from allergies or super high?

He might have been one of the two. They do live in Victoria.

Kathleen has nice legs, but kinda looked like Garth with that wig on.

I was going to say that there was no such thing as "7 wood" when wikipedia told me that I was wrong.

And I have no idea whether the man dressed like a clown was an old man, or why the caddy decided to give him a wood when she said you could chip it. I don't want to judge on how people do their jobs. :>

We found it on the shelf!

That almost killed me. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Awwww, now I'm sad Homestarrunner doesn't update anymore

hooray for homestar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that the entire 'viking' segment was simply stating that they now have 2 hats... You can't go wrong with vikings.

Kathleen pretending to be Matt was hilarious...

Norse norse norse. Norse.

Ah Kathleen.

Her hatred of blondes continues. Why? Why? My fiancee is a blonde. She's a Doctor (a GP to be specific) too. And definitely not a slut.

Jandau:
I approve of Prostitute Kathleen. Please do more of her! :)

I wouldn't have worded it this way.
But I agree with the sentiment!

Also, one of the best episodes yet. Continue.

khsh:

Thank you for the hat! It came all the way from New Zealand!!!!

I think Kathleen is SEVERLY undervaluing her currency! After all, there are so few meow-marks compared to so many dollars. They're practically collectors items!

LadyRhian:
Now that Kathleen has blown Graham

Dammit I wanted to make this joke.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64545)