Feed Dump: Marathon Train Poop

Pages PREV 1 2 3

bootz:

Draconalis:
I remember hearing about the breathalyzer lock thing in the news years back... but I suppose the US was like "We don't want to deprive our drunkards of their constitutional right to drive" since I don't remember hearing anything else about it.

In my state I know they are required on your car if you get a dui. We had them for at least 10 years now.

Also, there was one in 40 year old virgin, which took place in the US, so it must be true!

Andy's British accent made me laugh an uncomfortably long amount of time.

Kathleen ...has blonde hair.

Did not see that one coming. Considering her previous treatment of blondes. :P

Loving it Kathleen.

Oh god we need more Andy/Kathleen xD

I haven't laughed at a video this much in a damn decent while

I can't seem to get this video to play. I've been trying since Wednesday but it always fails. Even tried a different web browser. Never had this issue with a Feed Dumb Video before and I am currently not experiencing issues with other videos.

I need my Graham fix urgently.

Andy was fucking hilarious! Kathleen was fucking hilarious! This episode in general was fucking hilarious!

Is this video not working for anybody else? Everything else works fine.

I couldn't stop laughing after the train story! Laughed so hard I couldn't keep the mouse straight. XD

mastermarty:
o god.... On behalve of Holland, were sorry.
Even we find both of these ideas
a): incredibly stupid.
b): incredibly funny.

Hey! What about the other provinces?! Be a little bit more nationalist or something. Like: "On behalve of ALL THE NETHERLANDERS/NETHERLANDS..."

Don't be so selvish with you apologetic sniveling.

But yes, it is quite hilariously moronic indeed.

Draconalis:
I remember hearing about the breathalyzer lock thing in the news years back... but I suppose the US was like "We don't want to deprive our drunkards of their constitutional right to drive" since I don't remember hearing anything else about it.

Pretty sure that decision eventually fell to the states, and in Colorado at least, they decided to go for it. I know, because my cousin got one; they call them "ignition interlocks".

JaredXE:
I know Kathleen is white, but how dare you call her flat!

Man, she could be flat as a pancake being squeezed through a tectonic subduction zone for all I care. I think she has a sexy neck (don't judge me, you know it's true).

Yes, she looks like a hipster doofus with the two-tone hair and the glasses and the silly earrings and whatnot, but I could not give less of a fuck.

This is the closest I have ever been to becoming a fanboy. It's a terrifying experience that I hope never to repeat.

Has this video been broken? It doesn't seem to want to load anymore.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here