LoadingReadyRun: Rarelywinter

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I've never played D&D before.

... I now want to.

Why do people want to play with Jer? I mean he's the worst kind of DM, a DM killer.

Akisa:
Why do people want to play with Jer? I mean he's the worst kind of DM, a DM killer.

In character, you mean? Maybe we're all gluttons for punishment? We're clearly having a good time, which presumably means we've made the right call.

(Out of character, he's actually a fantastic DM. In the sketches his games are based on exaggerated war stories about the games he ran in high school and shouldn't be confused with what we actually play. On the other hand, the players are almost exactly as portrayed on-screen. :D )

Yay cH! And its pronounced DAR-byshire.

tbug:

Akisa:

In character, you mean? Maybe we're all gluttons for punishment? We're clearly having a good time, which presumably means we've made the right call.

(Out of character, he's actually a fantastic DM. In the sketches his games are based on exaggerated war stories about the games he ran in high school and shouldn't be confused with what we actually play. On the other hand, the players are almost exactly as portrayed on-screen. :D )

Well I was talking about his character in Commodore Hustle (or did it become Loading Ready Run), as I can't say out of character as I never seen example of his play out of character.

Well, doubt I'm ever going to get an answer to this, but can someone explain the "crown/foot" joke? Paul might get it, but I don't.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here