Miracle of Sound: The Grind (Gears of War 3)

Pages PREV 1 2

Thought the song was going to be average at best until the chorus kicked in. Yet another excellent song. Good work.

I really enjoyed listening to this, even though I've never played the game. The Ballad of Clay Carmine line, was a nice touch.

After looking over the thread, I feel like I am the only person who didn't really care for the song. Partly because it's not quite my type of music but also because I've never played Gears. I can only describe my feelings as having a confused neutral dispostion. I'm ok with it.

Very proud of that Halford high note at the end!

This song was so hard that it held up the master thief Tyrra-angolo while she was ransacking the balcony of the Seven Fruitful Gods of the Sky Empire Agha, helping her gain the biggest and most awe striking haul in the history of the man and mer combined.

They later got married and had lots and lots babbys. They all grew up to be as awesome as their song-father.

Why aren't Americans allowed to give you money?

Awesome, as always.

If I may, I would be incredibly excited to see what you could do based on Halo. Since Halo: Anniversary just came out, it would be a good time to do something about that. I have a feeling you could capture the danger, beauty, and mystery of Halo's world and story into an amazing song. I understand if you do it after Skyrim, but seriously, Halo certainly needs a song from you. :D

A Curious Fellow:

They are! My songs are on Itunes, Zune, bandcamp etc

MiracleOfSound:

A Curious Fellow:

They are! My songs are on Itunes, Zune, bandcamp etc

I tried yesterday and iTunes claimed I wasn't allowed to purchase your songs "in my region".

Looks like it's fixed though. Enjoy your money!

Nice one, Gav - something about Gears of War clearly feeds your muse!

:)

Awesome song, almost makes me interested in playing Gears of War 3. Almost ;)

A song I could easily headbang to. Well done.

*ANOTHER* song?! So soon? Do you not need to sleep, or what? Plus, how the hell can you do a slow, haunting song like Beauty Bleak so well, then rock this kind'a madness, too?

Unless... There's more than one of you! So, go on, just how many Gavins are we dealing with?

After listening to your songs a good number of times, I've started noticing weird, yet not entirely out of place sounds places seemingly randomly around in your songs. For instance in this one, right at the start of the second chorus you can hear this high pitch tone, presumably coming from your guitar. But instead of sounding out of place, it adds to the song and makes the chorus more powerful.

Just wondering if things like this is added on purpose, or if they're simply overlooked in the production process?

Excludos:
After listening to your songs a good number of times, I've started noticing weird, yet not entirely out of place sounds places seemingly randomly around in your songs. For instance in this one, right at the start of the second chorus you can hear this high pitch tone, presumably coming from your guitar. But instead of sounding out of place, it adds to the song and makes the chorus more powerful.

Just wondering if things like this is added on purpose, or if they're simply overlooked in the production process?

That sound is me laying my hand on the guitar strings before starting to play... I liked it so I left it in :D

Sometimes I leave in stuff that just 'gets' in there, sometimes I put things in deliberately.

love the reference to your carmine song. i really liked this one.

This song fits the game pretty well.

Thank You. Great song. I'll take it for my next vacation. ;)

Herrsunk:
This song was so hard that it held up the master thief Tyrra-angolo while she was ransacking the balcony of the Seven Fruitful Gods of the Sky Empire Agha, helping her gain the biggest and most awe striking haul in the history of the man and mer combined.

They later got married and had lots and lots babbys. They all grew up to be as awesome as their song-father.

As usual your comment makes me smile :D

no matter how many times i hear this, chills go down my spin during the chorus. Well sung, i love it.

You know, except for the first Verse, this could equally work well with Fallout 3

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 69852)