Feed Dump: Reindeer Pâté

Pages PREV 1 2

Every episode is great but I think that was the best Feed Dump episode yet.

The only way that could have been more win would have been with the seizure chicken. Also wondering what the hell Matt's done to his hair.

By gods how I want that hat.

I'm pretty sure Satan owns that hat and you're forced to wear it when you're in HELL !

Wieke:
It's the hat!

It looks like his head is being sodomized.

Zoidberg!

i would sell my eternal sole for this hat... seriosly WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!!?!?!??

That hat would go great with my "Cannibal Santa" halloween costume.

I really admire Graham for keeping a straight face while showing off that hat.

Oh, and I'm not curious about what reindeer pate tastes like...

I recognize the hat from crapshots. (which should return!)
Good episode I laughed my ass off!
PS: Am I the only one in the whole world who doesn't mind fruitcake? I mean, I don't consider it to be a very special treat, but I like it just the same.

The poodle isn't the only thing possessed...

Funny video guys, loved Alex's insane laugh.

For Hitchens!

Juice doesn't rhyme with news! oh well, you were eventually going to run out of words to go there. Funny as always though, Alex is awesome.

Jerusalem:
I just don't get why is it such a big deal for Americans that people eat reindeers. What else are you supposed to do with them? Give sled rides to tourists? Reindeers are herded for food and whatever else you can get from their carcasses when you kill them. That is what they are for, and why the Sami have been herding them for the past few millennia.

They're Canadian... Nice rant though bro.

that hat is so disturbing that it has officially become awesome and i now want it

Fucking hilarious, first the zoidberg reference and then that hat. And it was perfect, right after the try to get it up segment you have a santa clause hat that looks like it's a red condom with "something" wiggling underneath.... I laughed.

CounterAttack:
The Crapshots Hat! Specifically, Crapshots Ep. 92.
If I may be curious, will there be more Crapshots in the future, Graham and/or Alex?

Seconded. I enjoyed Crapshots. A lot more than I should have, if I'm honest. :D

Loved it. Have a good Christmas guys.

I was kind of hoping for one of Kathleen's messages from the editor after the in-law comment.

how does kathleen feel about that line, graham?

great show though!

Pariahwulfen:
I do believe Fox News has that hat.

That hardly qualifies as a better source for news though.

My reaction to that hat: "Ok, so it's a bit silly, but not too b.... OH MY GOD NO! The writhing and the blinking and the high-pitched singing and the ... why would someone do that? Why?" (And Graham's expression was perfect.)

Also Zoidberg!

FOR TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS???

I spat my drink out onto my monitor while laughing. You owe me a new monitor.

Or another funny episode of Feed Dump next week. Either.

I would love to know what website conducted that survey. I would like to go there and give them a piece of my mind like every other male on the internet which unfortunately would be a rather large number so forget it but please give the website anyway because I'm curious and will totally not leave a mean-spirited message I mean really.

That Ridler impression killed me.

"Your dog is FULL of tetans" I wonder if the Scientologists have gone into pet auditing now? It would make about as much sense as the rest of it.

Scrumpmonkey:
"Your dog is FULL of tetans" I wonder if the Scientologists have gone into pet auditing now? It would make about as much sense as the rest of it.

Scientologist here:
You are not Feed Dump. You are not satire. You are not funny. You are an uninformed bigot.
Frak off. Thanks.

Anyone who can wear that hat and keep a straight face deserves to be feared and respected...

Oh, God. I know someone with a poodle named Princess...
This may contribute to why I hate and fear poodles...

OK, I felt so uncomfortable while watching that hat singing those satanic gospels of hell while humping Graham's head! ><

Daemonate:

Scrumpmonkey:

Scientologist here:
You are not Feed Dump. You are not satire. You are not funny. You are an uninformed bigot.
Frak off. Thanks.

The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger stars visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet - 178 billion on average) by mass implanting..

He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the principal volcanos (incident II) and then the Pacific area ones were taken - in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading data by means of circuits etc was placed in the unplants. When through with his crime loyal officers (to the people) captured him after six years of battle and put him in an electronic mountain trap where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (Confederation) has since been a desert.

I love you soo much Graham.

"Boy Dave I sure am glad we have all these stolen goods in our '98 Ford Focus, blue, driving down I 101 at-"

Lost my shit. And your expression with that hat...

Well...

That hat ruined my Christmas.

I love that hat

Scrumpmonkey:

Daemonate:

Scrumpmonkey:

Scientologist here:
Frak off. Thanks.

The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger stars visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet - 178 billion on average) by mass implanting..

He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the principal volcanos (incident II) and then the Pacific area ones were taken - in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading data by means of circuits etc was placed in the unplants. When through with his crime loyal officers (to the people) captured him after six years of battle and put him in an electronic mountain trap where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (Confederation) has since been a desert.

The English it burns

i know that's quoted from the book but I still can't help but feel the thing was run though bad translator a few times.

hahahaha one of the best Feed Dumps ever :D

and the hat that Alex wore in Crap Shots...awesome

direkiller:

Scrumpmonkey:

Daemonate:
Scientologist here:
Frak off. Thanks.

The English it burns

i know that's quoted from the book but I still can't help but feel the thing was run though bad translator a few times.

Infact the ENTIRE quote is copied word for word from the original peice in L.Ron.Hubbard's own handwriting. He was just THAT dumb.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here