LoadingReadyRun: PTA Meeting

Pages PREV 1 2

This LRR was too depressing to laugh at. I mean, that's pretty much real politics these days.

"Obama wants your kids to go to college! What an ASSHOLE!"

DVS BSTrD:
Won't someone PLEASE think of the Parents?

You said think! You're one of those over-achoovywhatsits!

Storage Wars MARATHON?
Wheeee!!!! ;)

Seriously, I'm eagerly awaiting season 3.

That was a thing of beauty. i thought I loved you guys already, but man...

I agree, Storage Wars Texas blows.

This episode rocked

Assassin Xaero:

Eh, it's fine.
It holds me over until the original is on.

Graham_LRR:

Assassin Xaero:

Eh, it's fine.
It holds me over until the original is on.

I could only watched a few episodes, and I'm not sure if it was just those, but the whole thing was just really, really corny jokes.

So that's what goes in a PTA meeting :p.

Oh My Gods!!! A video where Graham did not appear on screen! This has to be a world first ladies and gentlemen // I am in shock and awh that the LRR crew would try something so bold // But who am I to question there creative genius

Also, great video guys // Nice twist on parents of today issue

-M

I should show this to my US History teacher. He's one of those few teachers that is actively aware of the sensitive relationship between student, parent, and teacher, and is actually one of those people who you could say has something called a 'brain' with regards to how his class is set up and how he reasons with teachers.

Oh, and also because he loves a good laugh or two.

Idiocracy: The Short.

Well played, gentlepeoples.

"I don't have a school in my house!"

Bob-bon, is that you?

I was eating a dinner of assorted vegetables and balsamic vinaigrette when I started watching the video. o_O

Well, they are canadians, so it seems more like education system of Canada
Like in US parents are dumb, but unlike americans canadians don't allow idiots to dictate demands
+1 for Canada

P.S. And yes, everything green is healthy, that's why van Gogh drank absinthe on daily basis
P.P.S. and then he cut his own ear off. Coincidence...

Awesome, had me in stitches.

Can I have a nail gun?

So I can find out who suggested Pizza as a vegetable? and teach them the error of their ways.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/18/us-usa-lunch-idUSTRE7AH00020111118

There is no WTF! big enough!

Is it sad that this is actually how I see the world going.

great video guys. hilarious.

sidenote: the clock behind james jumps from 4:00 or 4:01 to 4:07-4:08. just noticed that.

I'd laugh if it weren't so true...

awww who am I kidding, I'm laughing because it is so true.

Sherlock/:
Well. That was depressing.

Also, i thought the pizza is a vegetable thing was a myth. Looked it up, and... yeah.

maybe a few thousand kilometers and an ocean isn't enough.

You mean it is not a myth.

Now I am considering homeschooling my children. Maybe, I could pay the school to let my children participate in extra-curricular activities, so they will have healthy social lives. Ya, that would work.

Realitycrash:
And if the most efficient society is the one where people over 25 must die (it won't be, but let's say it is), and with efficient meaning = The one with the most people living decent, happy, fullfilled lives, then what's wrong with it?
If one actually HAD to kill off the old in order for society to prosper, what's the big whoop?

That's a question for the philosophers. What is happiness? What is decency? What is fulfilment?

Then there's the issue that for many people, their happiest years come in older age, and their youth is miserable. I guess my point is that the worship of youth has become overwhelming, and the young are very powerful in today's culture. So, it's not a huge leap to suggest a society dominated by the youthful and strong, who would also lack experience and wisdom.

Aardvaarkman:

Realitycrash:
And if the most efficient society is the one where people over 25 must die (it won't be, but let's say it is), and with efficient meaning = The one with the most people living decent, happy, fullfilled lives, then what's wrong with it?
If one actually HAD to kill off the old in order for society to prosper, what's the big whoop?

That's a question for the philosophers. What is happiness? What is decency? What is fulfilment?

Then there's the issue that for many people, their happiest years come in older age, and their youth is miserable. I guess my point is that the worship of youth has become overwhelming, and the young are very powerful in today's culture. So, it's not a huge leap to suggest a society dominated by the youthful and strong, who would also lack experience and wisdom.

No, it most likely would lack in experience and wisdom, which is why it wouldn't work as a sciety, and thus not be a very efficient one.

I live in a very rural part of Indiana. Yeah, it's almost this bad. For most people around here K-12 = 13 years of Free Daycare.

that would be fun to have a field trip to a nail gun factory for mabye 5 miniuts, then people would start getting shot by nailgun wielding first graders who can't even spell nail, not fun.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here