Wise Counsel

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Larry's panel was perfectly timed. I laughed so damn hard.

My captcha: "Crime of Passion"
I laughed so damn harder.

Tut tut - according to the official spoiler rules ME3 is still under the safe period as a series finale :p

Didn't you guys know? :p
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6739482/official-spoiler-rules

Oh Shepard, i guess it's only natural that the one worst effected by the outcome of that ending was you. After all, you had to see it all unfold and all.

I'm going to have to ask a question about something semi-related though: Where is Dante going to factor into this? I'm only asking about that because i saw him on the cover for the chapter arguing with Kratos and he has yet to show up. So naturally I am one curious cat where one of my favorite characters appearing is concerned.

Larry, usually you and me are sympatico, but really... that's one cavern that's far too frigid for oral spelunking.

David Bjur:
Wow, I didn't expect that. I just got Mass Effect 3's ending spoiled to me.
Well, F*** you Critical Miss.

It was 30$ on amazon.com, boxed. It will not be cheaper than that until at least 3 years later, so we've climaxed.

BX3:
Larry's panel was perfectly timed. I laughed so damn hard.

My captcha: "Crime of Passion"
I laughed so damn harder.

I also like the fact that he was apparently hiding under her chair.

Depressed Commander Shepard, I haven't laughed that hard in a while XD

Quiet Stranger:
Can someone explain to me the Sheperd part of the joke? I understand every other character but I never played ME 3, what does he mean by "color of explosion"?

David Bjur:

you only had one of the endings spoiled, you can still go and play another one of the Different endings, and there is also DLC coming that will EXPAND on those endings, so really you didnt get spoiled at all.

Larry, you always have the best plans.

Absolutely loved this one, hilarious.

God Kratos' frame is the best thing ever.

People were surprised by ME3's ending. If they had played DA2 they'd have gotten a sneak peak of the whole "it doesn't matter what choices you make" style. I believe it's called streamlining.

It starts up pretty high with "Kill her" and some how still manages to get progressively funny.

I like the idea of her imagination's projection of Shepherd being all depressed and questioning the meaning of everything.
Ah, who am I kidding, I love the projections of just about any character. Its why I like this comic.

Was that Kirby? 0.0 Awesome... Also, with regards to the penultimate panel: Lalalalalalala! Can't hear you! Lalalalalalalala! (Haven't played Mass Effect 3 yet.)

Kratos ...smiling??!

What else haven't I seen?

Also.. haven't played Mass Effect 3, so that last panel went over my head.

boag:

David Bjur:

you only had one of the endings spoiled, you can still go and play another one of the Different endings, and there is also DLC coming that will EXPAND on those endings, so really you didnt get spoiled at all.

So by your logic just one ending spoiled equals no spoilers?

David Bjur:

boag:

David Bjur:

I guess the joke went over your head, youll find out eventually.

boag:

David Bjur:

boag:

Wait, it has something to do with the devs saying stuff about the ending, isn't it?

wondrous zinger! XD

Ahhh just hit her or something. It don't matter... none of this matters...

At least unlike Shepard, what Larry was recommending is the only suggestion that would lead to... A happy ending.

Excuse me Erin, I need a drink.

Or ten.

Hahaha, that leisure suit larry one made me lol :P

boag:

David Bjur:

Except he said something about how all life choices eventually boil down to picking the color of the explosion, so I'd assume those are the other endings. So you know, you might want to read the comic a little more carefully next time. (I got spoiled too.)

David Bjur:

Not really. It's just speculation.

I feel so sorry for Shepard. His life is without meaning now that he blew up the galaxy.

LOL at the 2nd panel and Leisure Suit Larry's advice XD

Should've included the medic in this

"Kill her."
"later..."

eightbitsprite:

boag:

David Bjur:

Except he said something about how all life choices eventually boil down to picking the color of the explosion, so I'd assume those are the other endings. So you know, you might want to read the comic a little more carefully next time. (I got spoiled too.)

you missed the joke too.

David Bjur:

boag:

David Bjur:

Wait, it has something to do with the devs saying stuff about the ending, isn't it?

yes, If this strip stopped you from buying the game, then you should be thanking the writer.

David Bjur:

McMullen:

David Bjur:

So, what's it like living under a rock?

I haven't played it either, and I've still picked up that much from what people around me say.

I find your response offensive, and the reason I haven't heard of it is because I have avoided Mass Effect threads and threads that has high spoiler-value.

NinjaDeathSlap:

You managed to go this long without having the ending to ME3 spoiled for you?

Where was your internet connection these last 2 months?

As I said to the other guy, I avoided threads that could potentially spoil the ending to me.

chaosyoshimage:

Sigh, me too, although I had most of it put together anyway, so this just confirms it. I JUST started the game too.

Yeah, me too, one of my friends spoiled that explosions had something to do with the ending and with all the "MASS EFFECT 3'S ENDING SUCKS" threads I was sort of guessing that you would blow up something that you treasured. Luckily we have Critical Miss to help us figuring out the ending.
And I haven't even gotten to insert the disc into my Xbox....

Considering the fact that they're coming out with the extended cut DLC, knowing what the current ending is voided sort of.

David Bjur:

I find your response offensive

Says the guy who responds to You Should Know This Already spoilers with an f*** you.

Being an easily offended offensive person isn't exactly an approach that'll endear you to many people.

Korten12:

David Bjur:

McMullen:

So, what's it like living under a rock?

I haven't played it either, and I've still picked up that much from what people around me say.

I find your response offensive, and the reason I haven't heard of it is because I have avoided Mass Effect threads and threads that has high spoiler-value.

NinjaDeathSlap:

You managed to go this long without having the ending to ME3 spoiled for you?

Where was your internet connection these last 2 months?

As I said to the other guy, I avoided threads that could potentially spoil the ending to me.

chaosyoshimage:

Sigh, me too, although I had most of it put together anyway, so this just confirms it. I JUST started the game too.

Yeah, me too, one of my friends spoiled that explosions had something to do with the ending and with all the "MASS EFFECT 3'S ENDING SUCKS" threads I was sort of guessing that you would blow up something that you treasured. Luckily we have Critical Miss to help us figuring out the ending.
And I haven't even gotten to insert the disc into my Xbox....

Considering the fact that they're coming out with the extended cut DLC, knowing what the current ending is voided sort of.

Not really, as the ending is not changing. Which means they're just putting a bunch of peanuts and chocolate frosting on a cat shit.

So true; absolutely on the money. Poor Shepard! I know how he feels myself; can't even be vaguely interested in anything related to Mass Effect anymore (though not quite how he feels, it's not like that ending affected my whole life!).

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here